[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One of my best friends as a kid was Polish >His parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: poland.png (13 KB, 1451x1026) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
13 KB, 1451x1026
>One of my best friends as a kid was Polish
>His parents immigrated from Poland but he was raised her
>Started talking to him again in upper secondary school
>Every time we'd hang out he'd try really hard to make himself seem superior
>He'd act like he had a lot of money even though his dad worked in a factory
>For a while I honestly thought he was a sociopath until I met his family and other Poles
>His younger sister wanted to fuck me and sometimes she would sometimes show me stuff she owned like her shitty computer and other shit while trying to flirt
>His mom was a crazy bitch who believed she was superior to everyone

Are all Poles like this or is it just Polish diaspora? They act like stereotypical Americans.
>>
>"Are all Poles like this"
>meets one family and asks if 50+ million people are like that

Are all Icelanders this retarded?
>>
>>53351712
Every pole I've met acts like this, not just this family.

Hence
>My question
>>
In my opinion they want to show everyone that they are not poor polacks and they aren't worse than other people.
Some polish people think, that when they live in other country than Poland they are super rich and better that people in Poland.

Holy shit i realized that my english suck so much
>>
>>53351654
All the Poles I've met act the same here, OP.
I don't think they have souls.
>>
>>53351654
Yes pretty much everyone is like rhat.
>>
>>53351952
>all diaspora everywhere thinks, that when they live in other country than wherever they're from they are super rich and better that people in their native countries.
FTFY
>>
>>53351952
>that when they live in other country than Poland they are super rich and better that people in Poland.

Yeah I noticed that, one time they had their family visiting from Poland and they kept rubbing the fact that they live here in their noses every time they got.
>>
>>53351654
it is probably your inbred autism, poles may be niggers, but atleast they are not gay sjw inbreds.
>>
File: ree.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
135 KB, 483x442
I feel so sad when i see what my ,,brothers,, do in other countries...
>>
>>53352076
Go back to dying in your igloo from liver failure.

>>53352086
It's not your fault that they're assholes m8.
>>
>>53351654
That's what communism has done to us.
Poles think that just by living in the west they instantly become better than everyone else.
>>
>>53352209
Thats not very tolerant. I'm going to report you for being homophobic.
>>
>>53352272
It's hard to be tolerant when the person you're replying to can't see because his eyes are too small and the liver failure is starting to kick in.
>>
>>53352378
ITT: we post icelandic culture ill start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg
>>
>why iceland is the perfect destination for same sex couples
HAHAHAEHUYAEHAHAHAEHAUEHAEUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-f6q7ipmQI
>>
File: greenland.png (14 KB, 215x419) Image search: [Google]
greenland.png
14 KB, 215x419
>>53352398
ITT: we post greenlandic "culture" ill start
>>
>>53352230
Literally this
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Iceland

>
"Anyone who in a ridiculing, slanderous, insulting, threatening or any other manner publicly assaults a person or a group of people on the basis of their nationality, skin colour, race, religion or sexual orientation, shall be fined or jailed for up to 2 years." (In this context "assault" does not refer to physical violence but only to verbal "assault".)
>>
File: eternity.jpg (609 KB, 1860x862) Image search: [Google]
eternity.jpg
609 KB, 1860x862
>That butt mad greenlander who always talks shit about Iceland because he was born a non-white in the shittiest country in the western hemisphere.

Makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>53352591
Fuck off canadian. you are not a real american.
>>
>>53352591
tfw he's going to kill himself soon and we'll have to go laugh at somebody else
>>
>>53352591

Haiti is the worst
>>
>>53352663
>>
>>53351654
yes, most Poles living in western countries feel superior even when they tend to be significantly dumber. they are insufferable cunts when compared to indigenous Poles. you can gas them desu.
>>
>>53352705
wow, Germany really is infested with r*ssians
>>
>>53352558
Those were repealed.
>>
I had almost the exact same experience with a Romanian when I was a kid but his family moved away. His family was well off though, the father was a doctor.

I wish they didn't move away, I would have hooked up with his sister in high school considering how close we got.

>tfw no romanian gf
>>
>>53351654
You should have killed him desu senpai
Diaspora scum doesn't deserve to live
>>
I fucking hate it when emigrants to that. They go to the UK, Germany or wherever in the west, land a minimum wage job (which is still miles better than its equivalent in Poland) and start using phrases like "here in America we..." like they try their darndest to distance themselves from the rest of Poles. What’s worse, some even pull that shit while they live in a separated Polish community and don’t speak a word in English after like 5 years of being there.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.