[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS RUSSIAN FLAG. IS VERY GOOD FLAG. MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICAN.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
THIS IS RUSSIAN FLAG. IS VERY GOOD FLAG. MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICAN.
>>
I think you might be on to something senpai
>>
please watch movie or they execute me
>>
anime?
>>
>>53346472
Fuck off, aquafresh
>>
>>53349747
Have you seen your own flag yet?
>>
>>53350000
Have you seen your fucking teeth yet
>>
>>53346472
>>53346594
>>53346601
>>53346657
>>53349747
>>53350000
>>53350250
t. toothpaste flags
>>
File: American Girls.jpg (152 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
American Girls.jpg
152 KB, 750x750
>>
File: 1431078536265.jpg (27 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1431078536265.jpg
27 KB, 460x288
>>53350250
top zozzle
>>53350000
nice quads tho
>>
Why would I ever want to live in Russia? Pretty much all the russian people I've met during my entire life have been incredibly rude, violent and dumb.
I'd rather hang myself than live around such subhumans. Why you're even allowed on the board is beyond me, I seriously wish I'd never have to have anything to do with you, your shitty alphabets or your pigshit poor slav country.
There's nothing exotic or cool about a country full of thieves, assholes, corruption and poverty. Fucking bomb yourselves.
>>
how to detecet a kremlinbot. guide for beginners

1) praising russia for no obvious reason, example: post a flag of russia. explanation: not a ptriot, just work for money, have fixed amount of posts that need to create per day
2) arguments always senseless if his arguments are not accepted starting to insult, it's part of job, don't need to think on senseble aswers, just write posts and comments, he got salary for doing this
3) it's always look not like russian want make post about russia, but like "raise the flag on enemy's territory tactiscts". he don't need to concieve you, just to write anything pro-putin on your territory
4) easy to recognise. patriots are post for reason. they have good argumentation (wrong or not) and it's people that really concieved in things that they write, right they or wrong not the topic. kremlinbot post for no reasons, have no real argumentation and just need to post anything that his boss (kurator in russian) will say about: "good". and kremlinbot can get salary. nothing more
5) no interesting facts, no something rare, not histirical rage about something. just flag of russia picture of putin, senseless texts mostly and insulting disagreeing people.
TLDR: if you see senseless post or comment praising russia, know in 90% it's kremlinbot in other 10% it's probably kremlinbot. areas of living: 4chan, reddit, comments section on cnn and popular media. also youtube. and whole russian internet that was defeated by them a long time ago (sad but true).
what to do: nothing. don;t answer. kremlinbo have no himself opinion, mostly they dont care about russian and putin they must post for get salary. so only good is dont answer. kremlinbot will post anyway would he get recognition for his posts or nor, would people like it or no, doesnt matter kremlinbot will always post anyway, till his boss will pay him.

hi guys from savyshkina*

(*savushkina street place where they have biggest hive)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.