[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contrarianism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What is something that is very popular in your country, and which is also unique to your country, but which you absolutely loathe?

For me, it's the NFL. I fucking hate it. I hate the NFL, every team, every player, and every fan. Don't get me wrong, I hate soccer and rugby, too. Worst fucking people and fans. Either morons, thugs, or both.

But what I hate about the NFL is all the spectacle involved and all the bullshit "analysis" done by 50 year-old state college graduates wearing suits with pocket squares on television. It is NO DIFFERENT from the WWE in terms of how the narratives are fixed in advance by both the league and the media, but at least WWE can be hilarious at times.

Fuck the NFL.

So, /int/, what is it for you? Any French who hate wine out there? Bongs who hate soccer?
>>
File: fa.png (537 KB, 550x527) Image search: [Google]
fa.png
537 KB, 550x527
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1353299229665.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1353299229665.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>53262390
>Americans pronounce 'marry' the same as 'Mary'
I've never noticed this
>>
>>53262390
>File name
What Rhode Island isn't good enough for you?

Also wtf people. Merry e like bed, Mary like air, marry with an a like trap. Applies to other words as well.
>>
>>53262390
I hate the ridiculous amount of regulations we have on just about everything. Everyone blabbers about how the government sticking its cock in your ability to work on your home/vehicle and limit your right to travel/speak freely is great and so progressive.

Stupid fucks deserve a bullet and a shallow grave.
>>
>>53262390
only sports with a fuck in the States are hockey and baseball to be honest. Football and basketball can fuck off. I absolutely despise this commercial corporate celebrity bullshit
>>
>>53262550
>right to travel
Wtf are you on about here?
>>
>>53262390
I also loathe the NFL. Other team sports are boring but not hateworthy. The NFL though just pisses me off.
>>
Tipping
>>
>>53262550
wrong thread dumbass

>>53262501
yes, it's disgusting
>>
>>53262623
Different states have different rules on the age where you are permitted to drive. I've come to learn that the police will stop you from making a trip if you don't meet the legal minimum age (for that state)

Also, back on topic : Football, Warm Weather and California (don't you dare fucking say that California isn't popular because I can literally point to all the fucking songs and movies that glamorize that infernal shithole. Literally gentrification the state.)

Driving as well. The biggest fucking chore in the world because worthless fuckwits from the cities decided that it was a genius idea to plop suburbs on prime farming land and use it to breed the next generation of consumerist retards that would in turn buy cars and create the lack of decent, non-nigger infested public transportation.

so yes, fuck cars and white picket fences.
>>
>>53262390
Once again, the North East proves Its superiority

As for what I hate, It's the Beach and Summer

Give me 10C and raining please
>>
>>53262390
ice hockey, absolutely disgusting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.