[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASK A SYRIAN REFUGEE ANYTHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: laugh.jpg (28 KB, 634x304) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
28 KB, 634x304
ASK A SYRIAN REFUGEE ANYTHING
>>
How tight was Justin's wife's pussy?
>>
You get any white women?
>>
Are you a muslim and are you adapting to Western values the way you are supposed to?

Abdul, if you and your brothers don't start following the rules we can always have another holocaust.

(i'll see myself out, back to /pol/.)
>>
>>53258598
DO YOU SMOKE WEED LIKE UR PRESIDEN
>>
>>53258598
Do you like football?
>>
>>53258598
Why don't refugees go to a neighboring country instead of a western nation?
>>
is it true muslims can learn how to spontaneously detonate?
>>
File: 1451325880876.jpg (16 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
1451325880876.jpg
16 KB, 630x350
>>53258598
When will go go back? There are already areas not occupied and many need rebuilding. You ran from war, rebuilding your fallen home is the least you can do.
>>
>>53258598
why r u cowerds
>>
File: 1442901427810.jpg (142 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442901427810.jpg
142 KB, 960x640
>>53258690
They actually did if they had even a little money. The poor are in camps but the ones going to Europe aren't poor and living in places like the Gulf States and Jordan. You can actually look up interviews and they left places like Jordan because they think dipshit Mutti invited them and they'd get money, homes, and white wenz. And all while acting like they treated non Muslim women in the Middle East (Whores who are fair game).>>53258690
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.