[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ireland >white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: irish army cadets.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
irish army cadets.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>Ireland
>white
>>
Now that's really out of place
>>
>>53257091
so it's irish mixing that made slags look like trolls
>>
>>53257091
Irish are white, we are arguably the whitest people left on the planet since we didn't import muslims into our catholic paradise island.
>>
>>53257091

whats wrong with left grills head is she pregnant on the head
>>
would the 2 on the right 2bhwylag (to be honest with you ladies and gentlemen)
>>
>>53257091
I thought Irish were supposed to be tough guys? They all look like weenies
>>
>>53257270
21st century Irishmen are the nerdiest and softest bunch of cunts on the planet. Even softer than Canadians, and that's really saying something. Ireland will end up like Japan in a few decades. All the virile, tough Irishmen died a generation ago.
>>
>>53257270
Yes all Irish people are inherently great boxers because they were born on a specific island.

Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
>>53257091

This nigger woman looks normal in this group
>>
File: arleneo'neill.jpg (280 KB, 1931x1413) Image search: [Google]
arleneo'neill.jpg
280 KB, 1931x1413
>>53257180
Irish people have massive foreheads
>>
>>53257091
ALRIGHT LADS
time for a bit of cultural education.

See your man on the left?

He's got a very peculiar facial structure, common in Ireland but not outside. We call this a Guard or Garda head.

By looking at his fat swelled head we can infer he
A. comes from Offaly
B. Will fail the army and become a guard
C. His dad's a guard and his mother is fat
D. He doesn't have any friends, he hangs around with the lads who also have no friends. He was quiet enough to not be majorly bullied in school but he was not respected and floated on the edge of groups.
E. He listens to gay chart music but pretends to listen to deep house or whatever gay trendy shit is on.
F. He goes to clubs he hated and doesn't pull.
G. He will be a petty and spiteful shit as a guard, running around trying to catch hippies with a tenners worth of hash instead of the type of knacker kids who made his life miserable, out of a childish fear and a stockholm syndrome.
H. He will settle for a fat loser like his mother and repeat the cycle.

Irish people are so inbred that we all have fucked up facial features that can tell you about the person. True story

This is the most autistic thing I've ever written on 4chan
>>
christ those are some fugly cunts
>>
>>53257091

They don't seem to have much combat experience.
>>
>>53257767
Well written, clear and informative post. Today i learned something new! :)

Upvoted btw.
>>
Don't make fun of the Irish, I had a priest that was from there.
He was the most tone deaf person alive, but he still sang in church, and he is the nicest guy alive.
He also pronounced "th" sounds as just a hard "t"
>>
>>53258610
Your priest sounds like a good guy, anon.
>>
When did Gaelic become Irish?
I liked calling it Gaelic :c
>>
I have Irish citizenship isn't that cool can I be /int/ now
>>
>>53257091
blonde qt on the right could get it
>>
>>53259285
get what :)
>>
>>53259174
calling the language "Irish" in English is not new
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.