[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>an entire country speaks a dead language that was only reconstructed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
>an entire country speaks a dead language that was only reconstructed less than a hundred years ago but is now the first language of eight million people

That is INSANE.
>>
אכן כן.
>>
File: flago.png (24 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
flago.png
24 KB, 2000x1333
>>53243877
>>
>>53243877
Reguardless how the world feels about it, the fact that Israel was not only founded, but continues to exist and flourish is a fucking marvel of human social engineering.

Jewish physics at work.
>>
hibru is based
>>
>>53243877
If only they would stop cutting off baby dicks and urge the U.S. to do the same. If so I'd go back to being a Jew and it'd be my favorite country on earth.
>>
Hebrew was never a dead language, nor reconstructed.
>>
Isn't Turkish also a new reconstructed language?

Except Turkish is pretty shit...
>>
>>53248363
Nah. Cockroaches have been speaking it for millions of years. It's the oldest language on the planet.
>>
>>53248363
based kemal atatürk introduced the latin scripture as opposed to the arabic for the turkish language. maybe thats what you mean
>>
>>53243877
Ask a Christian in Israel anything
>>
>>53249146
when did she stop loving me?
>>
>>53249146
How does it feel living with the people that killed Jesus
>>
>>53249146
Do they sell pork?
>>
>>53249282
>jews
>do they sell XYZ
the answer is yes
>>
>>53249072
also language revolution, not only alphabet. it was influenced by arabic and persian
>>
>>53247796
*American tax dollars at work
>>
>>53249282
Yes lots of Russian stores selling it

>>53249239
When she saw muh dick

>>53249272
Has its ups and downs. I hate the ultra orthodox and lots of brown Jews are annoying but meet lots of decent people too.
>>
File: IrelandFlagImage.png (1 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
1 KB, 1000x500
>an entire country speaks their conquerors language after becoming independent less than a hundred years ago, and its now the first language of four and a half million people
>>
>>53249397
good bantz mini australia
>>
File: 9DA.jpg (11 KB, 474x309) Image search: [Google]
9DA.jpg
11 KB, 474x309
>>53249372
>brown jews

מכיר את ההרגשה.
>>
>>53249397
;)
>>
>>53243877

That is pretty fucking nuts, I'll have to admit.
>>
>>53252571
>brown jews
wtf is a brown jew
>>
>>53253258
>>
>>53248363
Turkish is so different from 100 years ago that they had to translate Ataturks speech about the language reform like 3 times since
>>
>>53243877
So you can't understand their evil plans
>>
>>53253391
No, we can understand Ataturk's speeches actually.
>>
>>53253258
Sefards maybe?
>>
>>53243877
It's literally MUH HERITAGE the country.
>>
>>53248363
Turkic people, being nomads, have many different ''Turkish'' Languages.The more western ''neo-ottoman turkish'' (which was influenced heavily by persian, moderatly by arabian and french) is spoken by the citizens of turkey,azerbeycan and the northern cyprus.(Turkey and northern cyprus talk the same turkish but the dialects make it so that it maybe harder to understand a northern cyprus turk if you are from turkey) Whilst they are somewhat moreso different dialects, there is still difficulty for the languages to understand eachother (like portugese and spanish i think?)Whilst mid-asian turkish is completly different to the point of its pretty much a different language.
>>
Certain different Turkmen people also speak different turkish dialects, homever they tend to learn the more mainstream ones on the side.
>>
>>53253391
on this issue, while the more peasent like turkish hasnt changed that much,the turkish used by the educated and the royalty was far more different to the current turkey's turkish as it was HEAVELY influenced by persian and french, while you can ''kinda'' understand what the older sultans were saying in their diaries and such, it only gives you the illusion of you ''kinda'' understanding.Kinda like english and ''old english'' i guess.
>>
>>53253258

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkR44GIjQQ
>>
>>53249357
They only get 3 billion a year (a paltry sum) and it has to be spent on US weapons

Israel has a lot of great industry. Intel and AMD and many other big tech firms have large R&D facilities there
>>
Hebrew wasn't really reinvented. It was always used in rabbinic literature and always had a history in liturgical use. There are even signs that Hebrew was used in multi-ethnic communities across Europe (e.g. there was a sign in Hebrew from the 1500s that read "Your shit goes here").

It's not even like Latin dude.
>>
Yeah, but isn't modern Hebrew like, super different from old Hebrew?
>>
>>53243877
Really makes you think about what French will be like in 100 years.
>>
Yeah, but its not really hebrew anymore.
Its hebrew in the same way english is germanic. Only based of it but in all reality its mostly loan words n shit.
>>
>>53249372
have you fucked any Jew girls? How do they feel about foreskins?
>>
File: Israeli Christmas.jpg (60 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Christmas.jpg
60 KB, 660x330
>>53249146
Are you Palestinian?
>>
>>53256825
>Israel has a lot of great industry.
Exporting tech (esp. military and surveillance) to America and Western Europe. With some third world dictators mixed in.
>>
>>53258738
The newer Intel chips were practically completely designed by their labs in Israel

Numerous VLSI technologies done by IBM were done by their lab in Israel

I could go on
>>
>>53243901
>>53249146
fuck off jew
>>
>>53249397
This is always what drives me crazy.

Irish isn't even extinct.
>>
>>53253525
>>53256350
>It is considered particularly ironic that Atatürk himself, in his lengthy speech to the new Parliament in 1927, used a style of Ottoman which sounded so alien to later listeners that it had to be "translated" three times into modern Turkish: first in 1963, again in 1986, and most recently in 1995.[26]
>>
>>53258621
Fuck no, I hate Palestinians even worse then brown Jews or ultra orthodox. They are worse then niggers in America.

>>53253258
Literally any Jew from a country of brown people tend to be annoying as fuck. Yemen, Moroccans, Georgian and Iraq is worst.

>>53258266
Yes, they didn't mind it but a doctor ones asked me why I'm not cut.

>>53261686
Not a Jew and that wasn't me, but I'm sure most Jews are better then you based on your post
>>
>>53256825
>They only get 3 billion a year (a paltry sum) and it has to be spent on US weapons
False, they're the only exception and a large amount of it can be spent on their own military industry.

That's not even counting how much economic assistance Israel got before (more than the rest of Africa and Middle east together) or the fact money was funnelled to it trough other channels, such as tax breaks in the US for Israeli charities and such.

Not to mention all the stolen tech and "cooperative research".
>>
Jewish people pretty much are a miracle that they exist. Every single people on earth have tried like crazy to genocide them. Other peoples have gone through far less and ended up in far worse straits (Roma, Aboriginals, African-Americans, etc).

But Jewish people just take it all and keep on going, they are the wealthiest major religious group in the USA, built a functioning democracy in the Middle East from scratch, disproportionate Nobel Prize winners, etc.

How do they do it? Are they really God chosen ones?
>>
>>53263396
The average Jew is dumb as fuck but the smart ones are really smart. The religious ones, the brown ones, the black ones, the Indians ones, and then like half the Russian/Ukrainian/polish/Romanian ones are borderline retarded but the other half of the whites ones and like 5% of the other ones are really successful, smart and value education.
>>
>>53263458

Over here even Conservative Jews are way way high when it comes to average income.

Are you saying the 5% of Jews has been leading the other 95% throughout human history to stop them from being destroyed? (Or in Israel's case, "wiped off the map" by all the surrounding angry Arabs?) It is interesting.
>>
>>53262875
What ethnicity are you, then? How many generations has your family been living there?
>>
>>53263638
No, I'm saying something like 5% of none white Jews and 50% of white Jews are smart, at least in Israel. If more white Jews left Israel this country would die in no time.
>>
File: 1440945349760.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440945349760.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>Israel
>....but the Holocaust wasn't!
>>
>>53263690
I'm Russian, my dad died and my mom remarried a Jewish person who is atheist. I have a half Jewish half brother and been living here since I was 5.
>>
>tfw nobody speaks in Latin
>>
>>53263728

Technically all Jews are considered non white. But yeah, European Jews is what I think of when I think of Jewish people. I thought that was most of them.

>>53263765

Pope Benedict XVI does.
>>
>>53263759
Did you serve in the idf?
>>
>>53263807
No there's plenty of none white Jews here. Indians, Africans and basically Arabs who follow Judaism, no one would confuse them for whites. They act nothing like what you think of when people say Jews either.
>>
>>53249146
How often do the jews spit on you?
>>
>>53263833
No, I was in Canada during those ages for work and came back too late.

>>53264086
Never happened, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen outside of the most ultra orthodox neighborhoods and I have no reason to go to those shitholes.
>>
>>53248004
some of the jews are against circumcission
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/even-in-israel-more-and-more-parents-choose-not-to-circumcise-their-sons-1.436421
>>
>>53263638
because america only lets in the rich, all the poor Jews stayed in Europe and got fucked. Hindu Americans have surpassed Jews in average IQ, this is not because Indians are all geniuses but because we let in only the valuable ones. and the Jews as you know them today are desendants from khazars.
>>
>>53264631
>Jews as you know them today are desendants from khazars.
You went full retard
>>
>>53264841
How do people even still believe a theory that was disproven a bunch of times? Believing all Jews are khazars because of a few converts is like believing all Muslims are Tatars.
>>
>>53262291
You're an idiot, I just explained that I could understand it. Some words are hard but I can understand in general and my Turkish is shit.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.