[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at an Italian restaurant >one of the employees looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Everything Will Be Alright.jpg (350 KB, 837x673) Image search: [Google]
Everything Will Be Alright.jpg
350 KB, 837x673
>at an Italian restaurant
>one of the employees looks like an Arab
>I assume he's probably Italian
Fuck, /int/ memes have ruined me.
>>
Most italian restaurants in the world are owned by arabs because of memes
>>
>""""italian""""" restaurant
Yeah sure
>>
Arabs are Italiaboo
Its not a surprise
>>
>>53242854
>be in sweden
>go to "italian" pizzeria for the first time
>all the italian names on the menu are hilariously wrong
>they managed to fuck up even pizza margherita
>the cook and the waiters are arabs with italian jerseys
>there are hundreds of pizzerias like that
>swedes unironically think they're italian
>>
>>53242318
He's probz Arab lol
A while back in the US,my grandma visited us so my family and I went out to eat at this pizza place. Anyway we went up to order and my grandma was talking in arabic about how the pizza was so expensive (shes like the saver), and than she started arguing about the toppings with my bro, and they were all arguing in arabic. The guys working there all looked italian so I was telling them how awesome it is that they can't understand us.

A couple of seconds later we heard them all speaking arabic and looking at us lol.
How embarrassing -___-;.
>>
File: 1445440791571.png (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445440791571.png
23 KB, 300x300
>tfw americans make olive garden jokes and it took years to figure out what they meant
>>
>>53242965
It was an Oreganos.
>>
>>53245797
I've never been to Olive Garden. Is it even any good?
>>
>>53249128
I went there once and it was dogshit. Basically microwaved chicken nuggers with dollar store spaghetti sauce poured on top of them, sold as """""""""""""""""""""""Authentic Italian Cuisine""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>53249703
Do they make good bread-sticks at least?
>>
>>53249703
Corporate American food industry at it's finest. About what I expect for such a massive chain.
>>
>>53249810
I've been a few times. It's not good, but it's edible Italian themed food.
>>
>>53249797
eh.
>>
>>53249797
IIRC the breadsticks were mediocre. Not really good or bad, just... very plain and average.
>>
>>53249797
che cosa sarebbe un breadstick? in cosa differisce dal pane normale?

te lo chiedo in italiano perchè non voglio una risposta da un americiccione.
>>
File: cuckservative.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>53245330
They aren't really fooling anyone. Everyone knows they are all arabs. They usually sell kebab at those places as well.

Neither swedes nor arabs can speak any italian so I am not surprised that the menues are fucked up.
>>
>>53250280
l'idea di base è il grissino ma li fanno enormi e pieni di olio e roba varia
>>
>>53249128
it's literally what white trash and latinos go to eat for "Fancy Italian food" . its the quintessential pseudo-fancy restaurant that sells really shitty microwave dishes with decent presentation,
unlimited breadsticks are pretty nice tho ngl

The food isn't inedible by any means btw
>>
>>53251212
dio buono che vomito
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.