[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix available worldwide!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0915.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
Finally, expect china since they probably want to feed their citizens bullcrap shitty ways of life.

Already got it and have a ton of shit to watch.
Vampires suck was hilarious, wish it had more parodies though that i havent seen.
>>
File: 1445038465509.jpg (25 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
1445038465509.jpg
25 KB, 254x247
>>53235810
>>
>>53235810
cool, globalization has moved one step forward
>>
keep feeding the American jew, yessss
>>
File: sad_stefan.gif (487 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
sad_stefan.gif
487 KB, 500x282
>>53238126
i am feeding the one who gives me cool stuff, not my fault the jews have good taste ;^)
>>
>>53235810
Nice desktop you disgusting furfag.
>>
Due to licensing agreements you still can't view
the full catalog. I'll still have to proxy as american
as I've always done.
>>
>>53238251
really? like what for example? Could you give me some examples of big popular stuff that have licensing issues?

>>53238248
>>
>>53238349
Comedy specials for some reason
Shows such as Breaking Bad and most anime were
dubbed in Spanish and had no option to swap audio
because the Caribbean is lumped in with Latin America

>when /carib/ got pissed that's the answer they gave us
>>
>Greece
>iPad
>furry
What
>>
yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>53238758
>Breaking bad
But i ve seen that in netflix, havent checked how many seasons but i dont think seasons matter in licensing stuff.

Though yeah, i havent seen many anime, luckily i am not interested in those much.

And yeah, comedies looked fewer than the rest.

Meh but anyway since this is the beginning of the first global TV network i am sure it ll only get better.

>dubbed in Spanish and had no option to swap audio
damn that must suck

>>53238822
oh it is a lot worse than that you think ;^)
>>
File: furpol.png (221 KB, 911x837) Image search: [Google]
furpol.png
221 KB, 911x837
>>53239062
what else would i do anon?
>>
Anyone who is okay with netflix is pathetic.
>>
>>53239298
hey it could be better but it is the best thing available worldwide, and it just needs a small monthly sub instead of having to search and pirate stuff.
>>
Why use netflix that you have to pay for if putlocker is the same thing, but free, and has all of the movies that ever came out?
>>
>>53239436
convenience and quality really.
Plus it works with appletv great.
>>
>netflix
i never understood this meme
>>
I was starting to notice an increase in Asian series and sitcoms.
>>
>>53243493
>be bored
>check for movies to INSTANTLY see
also Netflix is getting bigger and thus why we are getting cool shows like Daredevil and Jessica jones and house of lies.

I cant fucking wait.
>>
>>53239436
It's becoming increasingly popular because it is a cheaper substitute for having a TV and going to the movie theatre often. It's cheap and convenient.
>>
>>53243907
also easy to use and is a quality service, works with smart tvs as well.

That is why it is preferable to random small online streaming sites.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.