[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Shia Muslims sending their Sunni problem to Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Shia_Muslim.jpg (49 KB, 306x474) Image search: [Google]
Shia_Muslim.jpg
49 KB, 306x474
The Syrian and Iraqi Shia Muslims (Alawites/Twelwers) seem to have been planning to push the Sunni Muslims out of their countries from the very beginning.

Around 80% of "refugees" are Sunni Muslims from Syria and Iraq.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 522x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 522x298
>>
>>53209693
Isn't Syria mostly Sunni though?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
>>53209736
Do you have insomnia, Rune?
>>
>>53209693
didn't the gypsy thing start when they were kicked out of India?
>>
>>53209693
What if -- and I know this is gonna sound crazy, but bear with me -- it's because Iraq and Syria are currently war-torn hellholes whose people are either having their lives destroyed or desperately fleeing West in hopes of a better life, and most of the people of those two countries (and likewise most of the fleeing refugees) are Sunni?

I know, it's insane, but I'm just saying it's possible.
>>
File: cant Mossad The Assad.png (719 KB, 2137x1777) Image search: [Google]
cant Mossad The Assad.png
719 KB, 2137x1777
>>53209693
>Be Assad
>Provoke Sunnishits in country to revolt
>strengthen relationship with based Russia and Iran
>Sunnishits now all either dead or refugees
>Syria is now Christian and Alawaite country
he knew all along...
>>
>>53212285
Sunni shits are ISIS so they aren't doing a great job
>>
>>53209693
The amount of migrants leaving Syria and Iraq is trivial compared to the population

But I'm sure that there will be some more jobs and houses that can be filled by Shias now
>>
>>53209741
Correct, and one of the reasons for Assad's unpopularity and his brutality is that he and his family are Shia.

The Mediterranean coast of Syria is largely Shia, with Druze and Christians making non-negligible chunks of the population. Sunnis, however, are a majority in the Syrian desert.
>>
File: CA0vDysWwAAf1lM.jpg (43 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
CA0vDysWwAAf1lM.jpg
43 KB, 600x527
This is a pic a Syrian gril in one of my classes

Would you hit it
>>
File: CVzH9yhWwAAYWui.jpg (96 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CVzH9yhWwAAYWui.jpg
96 KB, 576x1024
>>53212475
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.