[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always hear about how American tourists are obnoxious and stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: europesucks.jpg (62 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
europesucks.jpg
62 KB, 500x499
I always hear about how American tourists are obnoxious and stupid and just suck in general. So I want you to post your worst experiences with American tourists.
>>
>>53161611
>giving a fuck what sissified western euros think

anyway, americans are good. I usually pretend to be on when I got to Europe and catcall women and start shit when I drink. Suprisingly the catcalling and saying your from California works quite well
>>
Some fat 250lbs women screaming at her 3 mulatto children in a supermarket.
>>
>>53161655
I didn't ask for a goddamned leaf faggot's opinion.
>>
File: 1450169164881.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1450169164881.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>>53161685
>implying I care about chubby American
>>
>>53161611
I've been to Europe and I got to observe several other American tourists once on a train. Kept all their luggage in the center lane and I couldn't get past. I kind of tenderly stepped over it (to show I was being respectful to their property despite their unawareness) and a woman who was sitting at a seat near by immediately grabs it; tangles my feet with the straps, and I fall and bang my head on a seat.
>>
>>53161611
"Where the fuck is the weed?" -An American who came from a trip to Berlin and who took the wrong train and ended up in my town in bumfuck nowhere instead of Amsterdam.
He also thought it was a good idea to travel from the Netherlands to Spain by bus, and when I said he'd have a bad time, he said he was used to long drives.
>>
>>53161682
It's bad enough seeing that here. I'm still not desensitized to it.
>>
There's a castle in my city, a pretty loud plane flew past and an American woman said 'why did they build the castle so close to the airport'
>>
>>53161743
Haha had to have been from fucking San Francisco
>>
>>53161727
>implying I give a shit about a commonwealth
>>
>>53161838
*squeeze tush*

You damn well should

*horks loogey into back of throat*

*rides off with aussie sex slave*
>>
>>53161874
>horks loogey
>horks
Goddamn ferners
>>
All the Americans I've met have been friendly, but my brother who used to work at McDonald's said that some Americans threw a tantrum once because the McDonald's wouldn't accept American money.
>>
So basically everyone's experiences fit common stereotypes. Guess they aren't stereotypes then.
>>
>>53161743

He must've been really retarded because if he wanted to smoke weed legally there are places here that are legal, and the rest really don't give a shit.
>>
>>53161611
I've always had decent experiences with gringos abroad, don't know where the stereotype comes from
>>
>>53161611
they speak very loudly in english like nobody understands them
>>
Most of them just talk about a decibel louder than everyone else but one time when I was working as a cashier at a bar I had a group of three of them lose their shit and start screaming at me because we didn't sell Dr. Pepper, despite the fact I don't think it's even sold in NZ
>>
>>53161611
>bitch from Seattle comes to grocery store at the border, right where I work
>omg your money is plastic wtf
>bitch hands me a gift card from some random ass florist instead of her credit card
>she's using her fucking passport to hold her cash and credit cards like a real idiot
>I ask her if she's from the states
>omg how do you know???
Americans are stupid
>>
>>53161611
They're loud and they completely fail to observe their surroundings and local customs. They are unstintingly cheery and friendly though
>>
>hey bro do you know where the coffeeshop is?
>okay thanks man

No idea why they were in my little town as far away from amsterdam as possible
>>
>>53161611
I wish I saw more young Americans travel. I barely meet any at the hostels, just other Aussies and Germans mostly.
>>
>>53162050
A taxi driver who spoke English well couldn't understand my Australian accent. He said he studied American English.
Does this happen often?
>>
>>53161611
>obnoxious and stupid
Maybe
>suck in general
A lot of you may be loud, Fanny pack wearing, sock and sandal combo'd spergs but comparative to everyone else you guys are fine.
>>
File: american drooling.jpg (39 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
american drooling.jpg
39 KB, 244x209
>>53162213
you pretty much described me

I'm working on the first two, especially the loud part. I get too excited.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.