[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the root reason for the anglosphere's dominance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: best sphere.png (2 MB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
best sphere.png
2 MB, 1500x750
What is the root reason for the anglosphere's dominance?
>>
>>53147299
The British Empire?
>>
>>53147364
That's a cunt not a reason.
>>
perfidy
>>
File: 1450659211744.png (145 KB, 640x1095) Image search: [Google]
1450659211744.png
145 KB, 640x1095
This has been said over and over and over again.

THE UNITED STATES IS NOT AN ANGLO COUNTRY. NOW FUCK OFF.
>>
>>53147409
They ruled the world and for the first time in history their successor was their ally, not an enemy.

They had no sacking of Rome, partition of Berlin, etc etc. They (arguably) had a wider global reach than everyone else apart from you even after they fell from the No.1 spot.

If it wasn't for the British Empire then the English speaking world wouldn't be the sole important one.
>>
>>53147451
>t. Jamal Rodriguez
>>
>>53147451
Fuck off, taco
>>
original colonies were not like the colonies in the later sense, self elected lawyers and self managed communities

the only management was the colonial garrison and the tax collector, being british helps too

vastly different the spanish and anglo african and indian colonies later
>>
>>53147605
>>53147630
I'm actually polish diaspora. A fucking blind man can see we are fucked. 45% non white and the whites we have are german/irish mutts. Sorry pal but we are about as anglo as fucking Argentina
>>
>>53147299
Global economic and political supremacy exerted by Great Britain for much of the 19th century followed by its former colony, the USA in the 20th century and certainly for a considerable part of the 21st century.
>>53147451
Many Anglo-Saxon tribes have migrated to Great Britain during the Roman Empire's collapse IIRC, if that's the case, they're obviously ethnically similar. The point would still stand, pretty much.
>>
>>53147299
God smiles upon us

Can you just imagine being born in a non anglo country? Truly we won the lottery of life
>>
>>53148031
I think I would prefer Quebec or France
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.