[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm muslim, berber, antisemitic, racist towards pigskins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1447252868804.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1447252868804.png
230 KB, 455x443
I'm muslim, berber, antisemitic, racist towards pigskins, uneducated, unemployed and on welfare
>>
Are you cute and do you like anime?
>>
>>53144880
>He's happy to be a trash
>>
Sounds exactly like my wife's son.

My WIFE'S SON.
>>
>>53144921
reported to ehl-i islam in Paris :DD
>>
>>53144880

Yes Bilel, we know.
>>
>>53144880
>racist towards pigskins
racism towards minorities is not cool
>>
>>53144912
i spend my days on an anonymous website because it hurt when i know people are looking at me
>>
>>53144880
how many white wimin did you impregnate m8
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 960x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 960x935
>>53145051
its ok we love you too my brown friend
you need to shave + get some pizza
also stop being mooslim and hate nig nogs
>>
>>53145051
reeeeeeee amiright pal hahaha (: (;
>>
>>53145242
you shut the fuck up you ending race don't even talk to me ok ? move away

god i hate the french
>>
>>53145350
we all so
dont make the association between them and the other whites
>>
>>53144880
>antisemitic
>is a Semite
Explain
>>
>>53145350
you sound like you're in severe need of tendies mehdi
>>
>>53145437
He said he was uneducated.
>>
>>53145437
'antisemitism' has pretty much changed it's meaning
>>
>>53144880
>muslim
>antisemitic
>tfw your holy book mentions my people hundreds of time, and your shitty irrelevant people (berbers, lol... ) not. a. single. fucking. time
Qur'an 17:4 : And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will experience corruption (exile) in the earth twice, but Ye will then after (thumma) ascend (ta’lunna) to a great height (or station).

Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations (for My Message). [Qur'an, sura 2:47]

"But it was Our [Allah's] will to favour those [the Children of Israel] who were oppressed in the land [of Egypt] and to make them leaders among men, to bestow on them a noble heritage and to give them power in the land [of Egypt]; and to inflict on Pharoah, Haman and their warriors the very scourge they [the Egyptians] dreaded".[Qur'an, sura 28:3, "The Story"]

"We [Allah] gave the Book [Torah] to the Israelites and bestowed on them wisdom and prophethood. We provided them with wholesome things and exalted them above the nations".[Qur'an, sura 45:17, "Kneeling"]

"We sent forth Noah and Abraham and bestowed on their offspring [the Children of Israel] prophethood and the Scriptures [Torah]". [Qur'an, sura 57:26, "Iron"]
>>
>>53145437
berbers aren't semites
>>
>>53145653
Even Qoran confirms that Jews are the chosen people
Give me a qt , my hook nosed master
>>
>>53144880
Why do you hate footballs so much?
>>
>>53144880
>muslim, berber,
Not a real Muslim, a traitor to your people. You are a disgrace.
>>
>>53144880
>muslim, berber, antisemitic, racist towards pigskins, uneducated, unemployed and on welfare
You could have just said "I'm Muslim and berber" and we would easily have guessed the rest, y'know
>>
File: Vlad-Pointing-Fierce.jpg (104 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
Vlad-Pointing-Fierce.jpg
104 KB, 640x250
>>53144880
so you are an average frenchman
ps:fuck you your god allah and prophet mohammed, I will skin your people alive just being muslims. BRING ME YOUR REFUGEES BRING ME FRESH MEAT I MUST DINE ON LEVANT SWINE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.