[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone post the /int/s telegram group link pl0x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
someone post the /int/s telegram group link pl0x
>>
File: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (71 KB, 459x367) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-questionmark.jpg
71 KB, 459x367
There is Telegram in Iran?
>>
>>53135146

kek m8 it has literally millions of users with thousands of channels and group chats
>>
>>53135182
Is there a night life in iran? Is it possible to hook up with grils there
>>
>>53135251

yeah the most hot viral videos circulating right now in telegram are the whores giving their price to chads in cars trying to pick them up .
>>
>>53135515
Like I didn't mean hookers
>>
>>53135653

yeah chads have parties you can hook up with sluts if youre in chad circles and have chad friends
>>
>>53135721
Are a part of the chad circles anon
>>
>>53135800
he's posting on 4chan, that should be an indicator

Everyone knows people who post here have very active sex lives
>>
>>53135800

no im not a chad nor i have any friends let alone chad friends. but im very good looking 9/10 face and body. i just happen to have autism.
>>
wtf is telegram 2bh
>>
>>53136119
Lol really isn't that hard man

I wouldn't even consider myself close to a 9/10 and I've gotten qts
>>
>>53136218

girls ask me out if i go out i have no problem with getting girls. im literally mentally ill.
>>
>>53136258
Go to those parties and hook up drunk slags?
>>
>>53136318

-___-

dude are you dumb? read again what i said
>>
>>53136367
Im not even joking at parties you can literally say DUDE SEX LMAO to girlsand get your dick sucked in the washroom
>>
>>53136484

i said i have no problem getting girls to suck my dick i just want to be alone
>>
I want to have sex with a pure Teheran beauty.
I want her to keep wearing the headscarf during sex and I want her toes in my mouth.
>>
>>53136535
you have actually autism ?
>>
>>53136757

yeah
>>
>>53136799
are you Muslim or Zoroastrian?
>>
>>53136833

im a living god
>>
hello chubek long time
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSB1l8VmhOcxrw

Only white people is allowed
>>
>>53137391

>the link is broken
>>
>>53137463
so is the group
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.