[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hate their parents but no opportunity to move out/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: wojak meme.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak meme.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
Who /hate their parents but no opportunity to move out/ here?

>Tfw ur parents fucked up your life and are holding you back but no job so can't move out

feels not good mane.
>>
File: image_13.jpg (35 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
35 KB, 500x282
If you're a legal adult what's holding you back?
Unless its something really seriously fucked up like shredding all your legal docs then the only thing holding you back is the limitations you put on yourself
>>
>>53123497
You live in fucking Canada. Why can't you move out?
>>
>>53123497
join the military?
I've heard that it's harder serve in Canada though.
>>
>>53123712
>>53123730
I don't have much money and it costs an absurd amount to move out in Canada.

Don't really want to get some shit-tier job where I have to work 50 hours a week and suck my employer's dick not to fire me so that I don't get fired and unable to pay rent.

>>53123771
Military has been consistently downsized and is pretty useless along with its own retarded drama. I would in the US though for sure, probably chairforce.
>>
>>53123899
So basically you have options but you're not being spoonfed so it's your parents fault that they let you stay at home presumably rent free while you bitch about how life isn't fair on the internet that they pay for?

You sound like a child. That's where they went wrong.
>>
>>53124053
>So basically you have options but you're not being spoonfed so it's your parents fault that they let you stay at home presumably rent free while you bitch about how life isn't fair on the internet that they pay for?

No you don't understand.

My parents fucked my life up through their continued abuse during my childhood and even now. They're literally the reason I became a shut-in fag with no friends.
>>
File: pls no bully.jpg (83 KB, 406x263) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
83 KB, 406x263
>>53124053
Even if that is the case, this is not how you talk to someone who is hurt anon.
>>
File: FestungEuropa.jpg (114 KB, 470x616) Image search: [Google]
FestungEuropa.jpg
114 KB, 470x616
>>53123497
Right here, anon-kun.
But I wouldn't say I don't have any opportunities to move out, it's just taking a huge drag, that's all. Even if I will move out, I will still hate those people.
>>
>>53124135
Thank you anime poster.

>>53124264
But why do you keep torturing yourself with them then?

>tfw u will never be able to take revenge on your parents for what they did to you
feels not so good.
>>
>>53124135
I responded to his questions. Do you want me to sugar coat everything?

>>53124134
If they're abusing you then you would take that shit tier job to get out. If you're grown and under their roof and the only thing holding you back is your ego and defeatist attitude then that's on you.
>>
>>53124433
>If you're grown and under their roof and the only thing holding you back is your ego and defeatist attitude then that's on you

I am physically impaired(slight but it makes it hard to work physical jobs) and even if I did find a job I would be living nearly paycheck to paycheck with a huge lack of certainty to pay bills. Not really worth it... but on the otherhand I do need to move out
>>
>>53123899
>Don't really want to get some shit-tier job where I have to work 50 hours a week and suck my employer's dick not to fire me so that I don't get fired and unable to pay rent.

kek, you sound spanish as fuck
>>
File: sociopathsarebros.png (151 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sociopathsarebros.png
151 KB, 500x281
>>53124379
Like I wrote, this is soon to end, plus, I can take revenge on them, if I want to. I have my own plans on how to do that(since the police here is corrupted and careless).
>>
>>53124554
Would that impairment + your social anxiety have you qualify for disability bennies?
Are you thinking of living on your own or are you thinking about roomates?

Without all this context you just sounded like any other spoiled kid but somebody might actually be able to point you in the right direction if you give the right info
>>
>>53124663
Wew what did they do?
It can't be that bad c'mon m8
>>
File: 1449425465051.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1449425465051.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
>>53124701
>Would that impairment + your social anxiety have you qualify for disability bennies?

Fucked up shoulders. I don't know about the welfareBUX, apparently in Canada it's incredibly low and barely enough to live off even if you're missing a couple fingers or have schizophrenia or something.

>Are you thinking of living on your own or are you thinking about roomates?

Roommates is fine, I'd actually love to live with some chill bros

>>53124663
What they do to you senpai?

Here: beat me, choked me a lot of times as a kid, told me they wish i was never born and they hate me since I was a child, told me to run away from home and they wouldn't look for me(~10 years old and multiple times), constantly got mad at me for things they regularly do, going crazy over little things for no reason then saying "Opps sorry", etc.
>>
>>53124936
I'm not sure about the Canadian neetbux system but it might be worth it to check or seeing if you can get the ball rolling. If you can get in to see a psychiatrist to evaluate you and you have ptsd or social anxiety that might bolster your claim. If you tell them you're still living with your abusers because you have no safety net they will likely give you some resources to reach out to
>>
>>53124663
>>53124936
I didn't say I want to kill them. They made a shit-ton of terrible decisions in life, especially terrible financial decisions, they suck at parenting, but consider themselves mega-parents or some shit(they are quite careless), also, they keep doing dumb shit over and over again and complain about having problems caused as a result their own bad decisions. But, if I had to kill them for some reason, I'd do it.
>>
>>53125193
I guess I'll try but I've pretty much lost hope.

I do have a few thousand dollars, not sure if it's worth it to just use that money to move out and find a job then try to live like that. If it doesn't work out and I run out of money I guess I could always kill myself but I don't really want to die... I just want to be happy ;-;
>>
>>53125291
>They made a shit-ton of terrible decisions in life, especially terrible financial decisions, they suck at parenting, but consider themselves mega-parents or some shit(they are quite careless), also, they keep doing dumb shit over and over again and complain about having problems caused as a result their own bad decisions

Lmao. Know feel.

>See Anon, we didn't starve you like some parents do, we're good parents!

>Literally complaining about some shit every time they see me. No other topics for weeks except for complaining

tons of other shit that pretty much made me become mentally ill friendless loser.

Fuck these niggers so much desu
>>
>>53125396
Mine were careless, though they like control, they are too lazy to control you and they either threatened me or nagged, but they mostly don't care right now. Them being careless, I'd do a lot of shit I wanted, so my situation is different. I just have no respect for people like my parents, and, since I know the personally and have been a part of their bullshit, I feel deep hatred.
>>
>>53125768
Smdh...

Maybe mine will croak soon, hopefully.
>>
>>53125291
Are you me? My parents are fucking financial illiterates. They waste all the money on stupid shit and then when something goes wrong, like a car breaks down, they ask me for my money, the stupid faggots.
They literally have 0 euros at the end of the month, despite earning enough to save at least a 100 euros every month. If they knew how to save money, they would have a decent car by now, and not the bydlo BMW that breaks down every day.
>>
>>53123497
>muh first world problems
>muh parents oppress me anon pls hlep

grow a pair m8 jesus f'ing christ
>>
>>53127746
>Le "if ur not starving child in Africa then ur just spoiled!1" meme

Nice one
>>
>>53129326
SO tell me, do you get not enough spending money from your parents? Does your mom say you have to be home before 2AM?

Wow so opressed m8. Why don't you call child protection services or Jerry Springer?

Show some respect, wait until you are a parent yourself.
>>
>>53129520
Read: >>53124936

You idiot. Tell me that's just being "le spoiled meme".
>>
>>53123497
me, but i'm graduating this summer and hope to move out after this
>>
why europeans have so shitty relationships with parents?
>>
Just do it
>>
>>53123497
Get a job and move out you fucking sad sack and stop blaming other people f or your problems. Grow up.
>>
>>53135296
>angl*s
>European
It's a natural consequence of having no culture. They're literally savages.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.