[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does i hold back society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ows_143044704783114.jpg (516 KB, 1887x1307) Image search: [Google]
ows_143044704783114.jpg
516 KB, 1887x1307
Does i hold back society?
>>
She probably fantasizes about buttfucking white puccibois with her baton
>>
>>53122758
I want
>>
>>53122758
> yfw she will molest your ass with a baton while singing the national anthem of the usa to the melody of isis anthem
>>
>>53122657
>Does i
Yes.
>>
>DOES I
>DOES
>>
>>53122657
I wanna fuck her hard in the missionary position a she tells me my rights.
>>
>>53122923
I'm ok with this of she rides me afterwards.
>>
>>53122657
Why do Western Countries let their muslim women in law enforcment organizations cover their heads, while many muslim countries like Algeria forbid it?

It should be the same reason you don't allow your army or police officers to wear beards, and make them wear uniforms. On duty you want to convey the image of being a humble, replaceable part of the greater and stronger whole, and not an individual of a loosely related group. You either have 100% of women wearing that shit or 100% of them not.
>>
>>53122657
Yes, illiteracy still plague us.
>>
>muslim qts studying hard to get a decent job and provide for themselves
>neet faglords who never worked a proper days work in their life go hating them and want them dead or sent back to the warzone they fled from
Nah m8s :33
>>
>>53125740
>It should be the same reason you don't allow your army or police officers to wear beards

are you implying sikhs aren't bro tier?
>>
>>53122657
>motorola
>>
File: aeDsCIC.jpg (85 KB, 354x696) Image search: [Google]
aeDsCIC.jpg
85 KB, 354x696
>>53127305
sikhs=bro tier dude
>>
>>53127257
>american police academy
>study hard
It's like a 6 months course
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.