[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. Muhamad marries a 6 year old and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Al-Buraf_Hafifa.jpg (53 KB, 550x429) Image search: [Google]
Al-Buraf_Hafifa.jpg
53 KB, 550x429
So let me get this straight. Muhamad marries a 6 year old and fucks her when she's 9.

One day she's accompanying Muhammad on his warmongering and gets left behind in the desert. She hitches a ride with a man named Safwan, on his camel.

When she gets back to the war procession, they're all saying she cheated by riding another man's camel. Muhammad's son in law, Ali, tells Mo to ditch her, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Muhammad likes Aisha so prays on the matter, and is visited by the angel Gabriel, who conveniently tells him Aisha didn't cheat, and that he should take her back.

Aisha never forgives Ali and opposes his succession to Muhammad on his death, leading to the first fitna. They face each other at the battle of the camel.

And all this leads to modern conflict in the middle east? Violence and killing because a girl rode another man's camel?
>>
And then the USA invades Iran and proceeds to steamroll everyone with their troops
>>
File: 1415484599440.png (13 KB, 455x430) Image search: [Google]
1415484599440.png
13 KB, 455x430
>>53115321
No it's mostly because of American, Iranian, Saudi, Russian, Israeli, French and British meddling.
>>
>>53115409
>Iran
Meant Iraq

That went on until they killed their leader.
>>
>>53115321
people complain we don't know anything about the cultures we're invading
now im glad we dont know, because it would make it seem more justified in killing them all
>>
Sounds like SOMEBODY missed his daily estrogen injection!
>>
>>53115321
You're a fool if you think Shia vs Sunni is anything more than a battle for land, power and wealth.

Do you also believe the Crusades were for Christianity?

NATO bombing of Libya was for human rights?

Invasion of Iraq was for democracy and freedom?
>>
>>53115321

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>53115321
Why are cucks responsible for everything bad in the world?
>>
File: allah has little penis.jpg (26 KB, 450x530) Image search: [Google]
allah has little penis.jpg
26 KB, 450x530
>>53115784
>>
>>53115321
The Shia-Sunni divide happened when Abu Bakr was elected Caliph of the Muslims while Ali and Muhammad's family were burying him.

Shias argue that the Hadith of the Pond of Khumm was when Muhammad claimed Ali to be the leader of the Muslims after his death

I don't know where you got this cuck story from. Aisha hated Ali because he didn't avenge the death of the previous caliph, Uthman.
>>
>>53116587
muhammad was a cuck dude
He got cucked by Safwan
>>
>53116580
>53116619
Oh, it's this guy again.

Don't give him (You)s. He admitted he was 17 years old while posting his shitty image macros.
>>
File: 1438125340191.jpg (146 KB, 471x590) Image search: [Google]
1438125340191.jpg
146 KB, 471x590
>>53115321
Praise be to Allah;

Who all the worlds made;

Gracious, and Merciful, the Compassionate;

King and Queen of the Day of Faith!

Only thee do we adore, and only thee do we crave aid!

>>53115409
>>53115424
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: muh ham mad.png (87 KB, 249x369) Image search: [Google]
muh ham mad.png
87 KB, 249x369
>>53116667
>Cant properly link post
>accusations of another person
wew lad

Seems a nerve has been struck lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGx2Qfu2v5o
>>
>>53115321
Yea
>>
>53116795
I'm going to name you Richard. You sound like a dick so you're Richard from now on.

When are you turning 18 lad?
>>
>>53116874
I'm going to name you follower of the cuck muhammad(may Safwan cuck him)
>>
>>53116669
That one is a piece of art. Goddamn it I think I'm going to actually put it on my wall.
>>
>>53117036
Bit rude, Rich.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.