[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel the bern goys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 936x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 936x772
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/bernie-sanders-will-be-sworn-in-as-americas-45th-president_b_8909356.html
>>
File: 1404993668867.png (591 KB, 554x600) Image search: [Google]
1404993668867.png
591 KB, 554x600
Unironically voting for him. Try and stop me /pol/
>>
>>53115768
he gon give me mo money fo my shitty cashier job
>>
>making a Jew president

you finally did it America, you finally became True Goys™
>>
File: 1451895352703.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1451895352703.webm
2 MB, 720x404
I regret that Bernie sanders has chance of winning the presidency let alone beating hillary in the primaries because I would love to see some of the delusional people here realize how awful he would be
>>
>DUDE FREE SHIT
>>
>>53115833
>making a Pole chancellor
>>
>>53115839
I bet you think Obama has been destroying America so far as well
>>
wich US candidate for the presidency is not a rertarded and a warmonger?
>>
>>53115883
Trump, jose
>>
>>53115859
>B-B-BUILD THE W-WALL
>>
>>53115839
>delusional
>supports trump

pick both
>>
>>53115833
He is an atheist and barely bothers to hide it
>>
>>53115897
>hillary's best shill
>not a warmonger
>>
>>53115883
Alberto Barbosa
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>53115876
I bet you think Salon is a valid new source and think Occupy democrat memes are a credible source to base your political beliefs but then again its wrong to make assumptions off of one post.

No I dont blame a single powerless person for the turmoil in this country
>>
>>53115906
That's what he said.
>>
File: JUST.png (75 KB, 927x515) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
75 KB, 927x515
The Democrat establishment has sided with Hillary Bernfags, you're done
>>
>>53115901
>Implying I support trump

South Park is right. The presidential candidates are a choice between a giant douche or a turd sandwich. I don't support any of these clowns.

Nice try though.
>>
>>53115903
Where did i say I supported Trump again? Disliking Bernie is phenomena not exclusive to Trump supporters
>>
File: 2832655241130887473.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2832655241130887473.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>53115949
>mfw the US will suffer a collapse in my lifetime
>>
>>53115876
he has been though
>>
>>53115961
>>53115969
you must be pro randlet then
>>
>>53115969
I support Trump
t. (You)
>>
File: georgeSoros.jpg (1014 KB, 3468x2412) Image search: [Google]
georgeSoros.jpg
1014 KB, 3468x2412
>>53115949
Even worse for Bernie, Soros has decided to support Hillary, when he switched from supporting Hillary to Obama eight years ago Hillary lost her strong lead and Obama ended up winning the primary
>>
>>53115998
soros is the reason why i feel scared of kikes
>>
File: RANDPAUL.jpg (623 KB, 1536x2157) Image search: [Google]
RANDPAUL.jpg
623 KB, 1536x2157
>>53115990
Yes bit its interesting how everyone here supports either Bernie, Trump or Rand and there is no support for people like Hillary, Cruz or the other candidates.

Also I am not the same as>>53115961

>>53115992
Clever girl
>>
>>53115998
I think it's a repeat of the DR RON PAUL, MD 2008 hype.

The internet's created a Bernie echo chamber on the Left out of all proportion to his popularity in the real world (Protip: Black voters don't really care about an old white guy from Whitopia, Vermont talking about student loan debt)
>>
>>53116090
This is almost certainly true, I feel like he's only running to test the waters so others can see how far left our country would go

His main supporters are the type of people who wouldnt even vote to begin with
>>
>>53115906
Cultural Jews are the problematic ones, not religious ones.
>>
>>53116090
Well then black people are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1450641429783.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
1450641429783.png
8 KB, 297x449
>there are Americans who vote for Sanders and Trump optimistically
>>
>>53115768
In the primary?

Go ahead. Sanders winning the primary is the best thing that could happen for the Republicans.

If you're on the right joining the Demos and voting for Bernie over Hillary is the best thing you can do.
>>
doesn't matter who i vote for, the candidate is already locked in

t. californian
>>
File: cnjgh.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
cnjgh.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
>>53116279
americans are easy to brainwash
>>
>>53116252
What's a cultural Jew?
>>
I think it's a good thing that Sanders even happened or is happening 2bh.

I don't expect him to be elected and it probably isn't entirely a bad thing that he won't be. Man's too old, for one.

But the US needs to see candidates that can come to the table with something different.
>>
>>53116381
anti-white
>>
>>53116320
I would agree but then again look at the country you responded to
>>
>>53115949
Everytime someone posts this image they also ignore the republican side of it where all the people with heaps of endorsements laid upon them are getting their asses kicked by cruz, trump, carson, and rubio.

Oh and there was an election you might have heard of called 2008
>>
>>53116252
All krauts are problematic though.
>>
>>53116381
Hes referring to reform or athiest jews who arent religious and are often very "progressive"

They use their judiasm as a kind of "in club" and support leftist ideology
>>
>>53116407
whites have been more anti-white than any other thing
>>
>>53116419
The difference is that the Republican version of the endorsement primary is far more equal than the Democrat version (IIRC Jabe! Bush was in the lead with ~30 nomination points followed by Cruz at ~25)
>>
>>53116408
Rude
>>
>>53116474
Oh, that whole thing. I hate to break it to you guys but most of us "atheist jews" are kind of boring and the most judaism we're involved in is usually passover sedar with jewish grandparents.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 780x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 780x437
>>53112868
> give American hope for a better future
> fucked them by giving Hilary nomination
> Banks buy America because Hilary is good goyim
All according to plan.
>>
>>53116671
My two best friends were atheist jews, both their dads went to jail

One was guilt of mail fraud over 2 million dollars, the other for helping hide the fact that his company was committing illegal activity.

My great great uncle worked for a jewish owned radio station and they mad him change his germanic sounding surname because they disliked it

I know have personal experience, trust me
>>
>>53116709
m8 i don't want to take /pol/ memes seriously damn, but the US has been the best goy since ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
>>
>>53116788
guilty*
made*
I have plenty*

Sorry its almost 2 am here
>>
>>53116788
>My great great uncle worked for a jewish owned radio station and they mad him change his germanic sounding surname because they disliked it
You stated this was during world war two, when there was heavy anti-kraut sentiment(12,000 Germans and German-Americans were interned during this time), also i dont see whats wrong with anglicizing your name, to better assimilate into society, also you failed to mention what postition he held, as i can see the justification if he was a broadcaster, as that could negativity impact the radio station.
>I know have personal experience, trust me
What you have is anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>53116671
The problem is Jews just can't recognise how obnoxious they are to the rest of society, to the point where the ACLU had to honestly search for gentile plaintiffs lest they be accused by "paranoid anti-Semites" that Jews weren't the only group that wanted a more secular America
>>
>>53117019
>to better assimilate into society
Yes he was a broadcaster and I doubt there was any assimilating for him to do as his family had already been in the country for four generations. His brother was a captain in WW1 and his sister in laws brother died in WW1, it was a disgrace that they forced him to change his surname

>What you have is anecdotal evidence.
They way you set up your early statement was as if you were challenging us for not having any experience with atheist jews, I was just elaborating of what I have seen first hand.
>>
>>53117229
>Yes he was a broadcaster
Ok and during times of war america is a very xenophobic place, who wants to turn into hear Hans karutstein with the news, when the government is pushing losts of propaganda about the kraut menace. .
>doubt there was any assimilating for him to do as his family had already been in the country for four generations.
Yes, im sure the average american really gives two fucks, look the the nips, they'd been in the United states for 4-6 generations and they were interned(i really dont care about them),your desire to act like a special snowflake is pitiful.
>it was a disgrace that they forced him to change his surname
Just change your name back m8, if its that fucking important to you , it will cost you maybe $50 and about an hours worth of time.

Also fuck krauts.

>They way you set up your early statement was as if you were challenging us for not having any experience with atheist jews
>if you were challenging us
>us
Who is this "us"?
>>
>>53117433
>Ok and during times of war america is a very xenophobic place, who wants to turn into hear >Hans karutstein with the news, when the government is pushing losts of propaganda about the kraut menace. .
Ha his first name was fucking Frank and now your supporting the governments use of propaganda? Well only when its beneficial for you of course.

>Yes, im sure the average american really gives two fucks, look the the nips, they'd been in the United states for 4-6 generations and they were interned(i really dont care about them),your desire to act like a special snowflake is pitiful.
Did I trigger you a bit lad? I was just telling you a story about the backwardness of your people it wasnt about "muh snowflake" and as I can see from your post you are not much different from the rest. Lack of empathy, cynical, narcissistic changes values and beliefs systems when it suits your opportunism

Just change your name back m8, if its that fucking important to you , it will cost you maybe $50 and about an hours worth of time.
It isnt my surname its his and he couldnt because of his job. It was just an example to show how your people arent so innocent as you believe they are

>Also fuck krauts.
Real edgy m8, im sure your a blast of joy in real life

>Who is this "us"?
You tell me?>>53116671
> I hate to break it to you guys
>>
>>53117641
>>53117641
>Ha his first name was fucking Frank
>can understand banter
typical kraut

>now your supporting the governments use of propaganda? Well only when its beneficial for you of course.
Propaganda is usually very beneficial to Anglo-Americans like myself and when its directed at krauts, why should i care.
>Did I trigger you a bit lad?
You seem to be very triggered by Jews m8. Considering you've posted this in almost thread ive been in, where the subject of Jews come up.

> Lack of empathy, cynical, narcissistic changes values and beliefs systems when it suits your opportunism
Well yes, i do conform to the eternal Anglo stereotype.
>It isnt my surname its his and he couldnt because of his job.
Trying to care, really am and i still can't see why your so hung up on such a small event, unless your grandfather got drunk and bitched about it, i cant see why you really care, espcailly if he isnt your paternal grandpa(as your post seem to indicate).
>Real edgy m8, im sure your a blast of joy in real life

Just like im sure your whining makes you a hit at parties :^)
>>Who is this "us"?
>You tell me?
>>53116671
>> I hate to break it to you guys
Yah, im not this guy m8. Im just really bored and its fun fucking with you.
>>
>>53117873
> Im just really bored and its fun fucking with you.
>I-i was only pretending to autistic, I-i swear
Righto m8y, enjoy the rest of your night on /b/

>Anglo-Americans
Nope your a jew, clear us day, cheers
>>
>>53118176
>Nope your a jew, clear us day,
You really should get to bed m8. .
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.