[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States is one of the few countries that fight war not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: America is #1.jpg (91 KB, 634x356) Image search: [Google]
America is #1.jpg
91 KB, 634x356
United States is one of the few countries that fight war not because of any benefit but for human rights.

>American Revolution
fight against British tyranny

>Civil War
fight against unjust treatment of African American

>Spanish War
fight against corrupt Spanish influences

>WW1
fight against German world domination

>WW2
fight against racism and stopping the holocaust

>Cold War
preventing dictators in 3rd world countries that want to take advantage of their poor people as human factory and promotes Human rights
>>
>>53108216
War of 1812
>fought for kidnapped American sailors who were actually British pirates or merchant circumventing British law?
>wait what this war hurts my autism desu.
>>
>>53108216
I like how you stopped after 1991

btw how are you liking America my immigrant friend
>>
File: 50558318.jpg (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
50558318.jpg
125 KB, 500x500
>>53108216
This better be b8
>>
>>53108307
Gulf war 1991
>Enter war to protect Saudi interests and Kuwaiti sovereignty
NATO mission in Kosovo and Serbia
>Something to be with ethnic groups genociding each other
Operation Enduring Freedom
>Removal of Taliban and Al-queda from Afghanistan
Operation Iraq 'freedom'
>Invasion due to oil interests, and other Jewish and Saudi trickery.
>Kills 100,000 civilians accomplishes nothing and gives rise to sectarian violence eventually leading to the rise of terrorists groups such as ISIS
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53108216
>fight against the opressive economical measures of the Empire
>fight for keeping South dependant on the industrial goods of North
>crushing the influence of Spain in the sea and in the Carribbean region
>fight against industrial rival and making money on credits and goods sold to the other Entente forces
>selling goods and arranging more credits for allies, fighting against Japanese influence in Asia
>endless proxy wars creating more disasters and poverty
>>
>>53108488
Forgot tons of minor us police actions and covert operations
>Panama invasion, invasion of Grenada, Contra affair, Various coups in South America installing genocidal and oppressive dictators etc.
>>
>Any war in the history of monkey """sapiens"""
>Fought for altruistic reasons
Top jej
>>
>>53108607
this.

fuck the US, Angola has better moral ground than USA
>>
Why the US merged Hawaii?
The US government admitted that that was US's invading.

Do you know why American-Mexico war happened?
>>
>>53108787
The us had a bunch of sugar plantations and shit in Hawaii in the 19th century. Shit got real when the queen of Hawaii wanted to nationalize the sugar plantations. So the owners asked the US government to send a few marines to take over the island. Ever since its a us state.
>>
>American Revolution

Fought over taxes

>Civil War

South fought for tariffs and taxes

>Spanish War

Fought to try and ascertain Cuba and the Philippines

>WW1

Bankroll European countries and fight industrial rival

>WW2

Bankrolling 2 electric boogaloo, use the war to increase exports and dominate steel/car market for 20 yrs

>Cold War

Wasn't even a war
>>
>start war over tea
>win
>drink shitty coffee anyway

you were retarded from the start
>>
File: Patrick_Hooked.jpg (87 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Hooked.jpg
87 KB, 400x300
>>53108216
>Stopping the Holocaust

We didn't even know that shit was going on until near the wars end.

>Preventing dictators in 3rd World countries and promote human rights

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile#Pinochet_Era_.281973.E2.80.931990.29

Look who helped that dictator got in power
>>
He's completely right if you remember that killing brown people is 100% a service to human rights.
>>
File: 1450666344283.png (142 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450666344283.png
142 KB, 600x1000
>>53108216
God bless US of A
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 476x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 476x695
>>53108216
>>
>>53108880
That is, the US wanted to merge Hawaii in order to make an advantage to control the Pacific Ocean.
Hawaii is one of the important place in geopolitics.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 2560x1440
>>53112415
Now I can see why you bombed it.
But don't worry nipponjin schemes fail everytime.
>>
Civil war fought because the south was being taxed 80% more than the north and Lincoln just added in to free all slaves if they won.
>>
>>53108880
That's called a typical invasion like Japan did to defend concessions, interests or whatever it had in China, my leaf friend.

By the way, The king Kalakaua of Hawaii wanted a unification with Japan at that time through a marriage of convenience between princess Kailauni and a Japanese prince Higashifushiminomiya. He proposed that when he visited Japan in 1881, though Japan rejected it.
>>
>>53108216
Explain all the undemocratic toppling of presidents senpai.

9/10 b8 I had to reply.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.