[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dailt reminder that ugly, inbred island people conquered half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (126 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 640x360
dailt reminder that ugly, inbred island people conquered half of the world
>>
File: british quintesesentially.png (57 KB, 230x212) Image search: [Google]
british quintesesentially.png
57 KB, 230x212
Then the world conquered them back.
>>
>Mongolians
>ugly
>>
>>53105661
they named down syndrome after them
>>
>conquered even uglier, inbred people
>>
>>53105660

UK
>87.1% White
US
>72.41% White

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
>>
>>53106091
>81,7% white
>this is a country in northern europe
>>
>>53106091
>northern european island country is only 87 percent white
>a county based off of accepting immigrants is some how almost just as white
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>53106091
actually the US is only 62% white, that 72% statistic includes hispanic
>>
File: GOLDEN EYE.png (243 KB, 1920x928) Image search: [Google]
GOLDEN EYE.png
243 KB, 1920x928
>>53105611
>half of the world
>british education
>>
>>53105611
>Ruled by Norwegians, ruled by Danes, ruled by Normans, ruled by romans, ruled by saxons, ruled by french, ruled by dutch and currently ruled by germans

TOP KEK
>>
File: 1451074117526.png (59 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1451074117526.png
59 KB, 235x235
>>53108688
Oh I almost forgot

>RULED BY WELSH
>>
>>53105611
DELET THIS
>>
>>53108688
The UK was never ruled by any of those people.

It is quite literally the only major country in the world not to have suffered a foreign occupation since its founding. They've never had a Dresden or a Hiroshima or a Stalingrad. They've lived on their island, poking and prodding at Europe when they need to and keeping their attention elsewhere most of the time.

Personally I'm jealous as fuck and I wish we had done the same instead of fighting huge wars over castles and strips of land against other Europeans, bankrupting ourselves, whilst they were controlling all the minerals and shipping in the globe.
>>
>>53105611
Actually I think Brits are qt
My dream gf is Brit

Sadly Britain has fallen and you're in a downward spiral not quite at Sweden tier yet
>>
>>53108892
England is the only part of britain that matters and they have been ruled by all these different people. and these people had complete power until the manga carta was drafted and even after that they had immense power
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.