[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 24 >All the people around me are starting to get married,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1442313971983.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1442313971983.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
>Be 24
>All the people around me are starting to get married, having kids, good jobs, buying their first houses,...
>i'm here banting chileans all day in my mom's basement

How should i end the suffering?
>>
>>53103616
Go to Syria and fight with your brothers.
>>
> 24
Heh? You aren't eligible for saying like that.
At least, you need to keep your position for more 10 years, then you will be admitted.
>>
>>53103801
24 is already a point of no return non-return in France bro
>>
>having kids at 24

bydlo
>>
i want to say i have a purpose to my situation but if you can't get one and want to follow them you probably should, getting a job is not that bad

just like a baby everything comes in small steps
>>
>>53103616
average age for first child here is 30. i still don't know anyone with a kid and I'm 25. no pressure tbqh
>>
>>53103616
I'm thinking about working like a dog for as long as I can. Give everything I have, but not marry

Is there a place I can find a desired woman that will agree for surrogation? I don't know how to explain it. It is selfish of me to deprive a child of a mother, but I, as a man, was literally a mother to both my brother and sister and in today's societies, marriages are costly on all fronts. I know every house chore and do them with ease, so a woman is obsolete there as well

I would be willing to pay for a woman filling certain specifications to get inseminated with my seed, whatever method she chooses, and hand over the child after birth. Extensive agreements to prevent her to chimp out and take the kid too...

What do you think, /int/?
>>
> тфв 34
> нo gf
>>
>>53104800
there are such things if you look, they tend to focus on single mother surrogation because they are mothers but single father surrogation exists as well
>>
>>53103616

Relax.

I'm 26. 27 in 1 month.
I have friend who didnt go to college and started working early. Like around 18. They have a wife and children.
I finished my studies at 25. My friend who also finished around 24/25/26 are just like me now : young cadres, enjoying life. I made friend with 30 year old people who are single and happy.
Then I'm in Paris, and their is a lot of 30-35 y old women and men single with no child.

Having a child between 30 and 35 is ok. Not later though, especially for the girl. Your DNA start getting old after 35.

t. biologist.
>>
File: 1434588795490.jpg (116 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434588795490.jpg
116 KB, 900x900
>>53103616
Go to Bataclan, heard they're having a blast over there.
>>
>>53105318
I'm 23, without college, and your post should give me a semblance of hope but it doesn't...
>>
>>53103616
Average age non council house trash have kids here is 30+. You got time senpai.
>>
>>53105550

I mean I don't even fuck a lot of girl. And I never had a serious girlfriend. I mean I did not had a real one per say.

I'm just taking the things the way it goes. I noticed girls around my age radically changed now. There are still some that remains crazy young in the mind, but most of the woman around 27-35 have peer pressure and want to settle.

From women market to men market etc.
>>
>>53105550
are you the croatbro who wanted to colonize an island with /int/ neets?
>>
>>53105668
I understand the women market aspect, it's all nice, dandy, and if I look at my family three, there are no bald men, early "gray-ers" so I might even age better than most. HOWEVER, there's education. Something that matters...How and when. It keeps pressuring me. Now I need to dosh out a thousand euros if I want to enroll into anything. Do you know anything in (any) EU country/ies that lasts for a year/two that qualifies you for basic work. Pharmacy/medical techs especially. How long does it last in France and how much does it cost? I need to get any kind of certificate, fast

>>53105704
Among them, yes
>>
>>53106207
>among many other things, yes*
>>
>>53106207

I don't particularly know and I guess you can find in pretty quickly by a simple google search but there are training for people that wish to learn new job again here. And it's most of the time from 1 to 3 year.

I actually worked with some people from a pharmaceutical tech training center and it was said to be 2 years.

No idea for the cost though.
>>
>>53105318
This.
Most of my friends/colleagues around my age (23) are enjoying life, in couple or not, but no child and not married.

Most people don't get children and marriage before 30, that's also around this age you can buy your first house (unless your parents got tons of money).
>>
>>53106328
Interesting. Here it lasts for two years and it's called "prequalification"...too expensive for me at this moment and I'm employed in a line of work that doesn't exactly allow saving
I was wondering if there is something in the EU, that has praxis in it as well, because our lessons don't allow any praxis at all. They give you a certificate and tell you to politely fuck off and find a job if you want praxis. Guess how many pharmacies/hospitals want to employ a prequalified tech with no experience?
>>
>>53106234
sign me up desu
>you will never live on an island with fellow depressed neetbros
>ywn live a simple,shepherd's life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.