[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does that make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1451939918471.jpg (323 KB, 784x1209) Image search: [Google]
1451939918471.jpg
323 KB, 784x1209
How does that make you feel?
>>
>>
I get where he's coming from but he's blowing it out of proportion. The countries are overcrowded as it is so a decrease in population is not necessarly a bad that. Plus statistics about the future are fickle because they are predictions, nothing more
>>
>>53098974
I am a leftist and this kind of threats are infuriating me and makes me want to vote far-right just to teach them that we are not going to bend over backwards. What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>53098974
Basically this >>53099181
>>
>>53099181
Decrease in population would actually be a good excuse to finally automate all the shitty jobs.
Now that's progressive.
>>
>>53098974

Makes me mad. Even more mad, because he's not wrong.
shitty politicians since the 70's didn't give a fuck about birth rates. They are to blame. so now we need immigrants to not end up like Japan.

We should at least try to get Chinese or Indian immigrants tho. Everything is better than muzzies and niggers. If america doesn't take spics anymore I'll gladly take them rather than syrians
>>
>>53099465
Bait
>>
That moment when politicians learn that Europe and the world is overpopulated and we need to decline population.

Did they even heard what is "ecologicsl fingerprint"?

Anyways, if Europe cant survive with europeans, it not deserved to survive, lets protect cultural and ethnical and racial diversity.
>>
Oh no the horror, people may actually be able to buy a house.

I genuinely hope automated jobs really kick in, going to make all the faggots who wanted immigrants look like idiots when they're all left unemployed since they can no longer take up shitty jobs.
>>
>>53099465

Please take our street shitters :/
>>
>>53098974
A dead Europe would be better than a Europe with niggers 2bh
>>
>>53098974
I'm disgusted in presence of fallacy.
>>
>>53098974
I really don't get wtf his point is.
Is he saying that if you don't let immigrants into your country, they'll die?
>>
>>53098974
Easy for him to say, he left Europe.
>>
But it's 2016
>>
Do the British even acknowledge this guys existence? It's like his whole 'thing' is being the British guy in America with his 'outsider' (see radical left) views, but I get the feeling the British themselves don't respect or give a shit about him.

He's fucking dreadful anyway, unfunny cunt.
>>
>>53100329
Europe needs 3rd world immigrants to boost its declining birth rate
Europe doesn't have enough Achmeds fucking Heidis
>>
>>53100954
He's been on TV a few times here, but we generally don't do political comedy shows like his. Also he was friends with the JANNY and another TV comedian.
>>
>>53100329
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>53100954
Outside of 4chan I never hear anything about him at all. With Piers Morgan everyone knew who he was (a cunt) before he went to the states.

Apparently he was on Have I Got News For You years ago.
>>
Why do so many people in this country like this guy? Probably the same reason why our only choices for president or Trump the walking meme and Hillary the fuckface, everything will burn soon.
>>
>>53098974
Le Leftist Jew Face
>>
>>53100954
He was literally on *one* show here a few times and then disappeared. Nobody here knew of him before he got hired in the U.S
>>
>>53101285
Besides his retarded political memery, his show is actually pretty good at explaining complicated/overlooked issues in a semi entertaining way.
>>
>>53098974
Europe is already overpopulated and can't even feed itself without imported resources. Those resource flows will be cut at some point.
>>
There is nothing wrong with a slightly declining population. Bringing in hordes of foreigners who shit up society does not help anyone.
>>
>>53098974
Yeah, and because of immigrants, there are now 130 more spooky skeletons.
What a kike.
I'd rather see the whole Europe dead than full of nigs.
>>
It is proven that immigrants do eventually get a birth rate similar to that of native Europeans, so the same problem will always return, so you have to import more people. Its like pissing your pants to stay warm, it helps for a few minutes, then the piss will freeze and you get colder.

You are also literally switching out native Europeans with completely foreign people that don't integrate, let alone assimilate. If any "Europeanness" is going to exist 100 years in the future, its not enough for the new people to integrate they need to assimilate, but neither is happening.
>>
Muslims nigers latinas and chinks are the future but who will win
>>
Good. West must die.
March on, black and muslim brothers
Humiliate White Europeans, slaughter them
>>
>>53101620
Ruskes
>>
>>53101692
Oh look how cute, it's trying to roleplay
>>
File: 1450807327079.jpg (69 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1450807327079.jpg
69 KB, 500x368
>>53101784
>you will witness the dissolution of the russian federation in your lifetime
>>
>>53101784
"Я pyccкий, тoлькo глaз yзкий" - нaшe бyдyщee.
>>
>>53101379
This.
>>
white people will eventually only exist in frozen desolate areas
exactly where they began, it's like pottery it rhymes
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.