[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-08-20-21.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-08-20-21.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
What should I do?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>53096136
you should post more
>>
>tattoo
enjoy your 50% more chance of getting an std or hiv.
>>
poop on her face
>>
kill yourself
>>
just kill urself
>>
we /b/ now
>>
Fondle her penis
>>
shit on her face and vomit on her ass
>>
get on the floor
>>
>>53096263
Do you recognize the black thing on her arm as a tattoo? No, it's her own hair.
>>
>>53096136
Cum on her face whilst she's sleeping.

It'll be top bants 2bh.
>>
>>53096377

top zozzle

Do this OP
>>
>>53096136
You should wash her underwear.
>>
>>53096136
clean her feet, absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>53096136
cook her and eat her.
>>
Wake up sex is guaranteed.
>>
>>53096136
American pig girl. Throw her on the trash.
>>
>>53096993
>that post
>that flag
Issei sagawa is that you
>>
>>53096136
There are two people on that bed and you're the cameraman...
>>
>>53097086
How did you know ?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.