[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /Int/, it's me again the very honest Gypsy, I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 2000x1333
Hello /Int/, it's me again the very honest Gypsy, I will tell you almost anything about the true culture and traditions and morality and thought of Gypsies around the world, you just need to ask.

I won't lie to you or soften any of our opinions or beliefs, I will answer everything truthfully.
>>
Hey OP, so do Gypsies have their own religion or are they just adapting to the religion prevalent in the country they stay in?

Also, what's with the stealing culture. I was in Poland last summer and overhead a group of them in crappy German talking to each other whether I'd make a good target. I wasn't :^)
>>
>>53091636
Considering the flag I'm going to guess you're Hollywood gypsy and not a Roma rat.
>>
Let me guess OP, you live in Oregon, Portland?

If so GTFO MY STATE
>>
rate our Gypsy music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY
>>
>>53091636
You guys can keep your women on a leash and nobody bats an eye.
How can you still get away with it in this overly moral society??
>>
>>53092111

>Hey OP, so do Gypsies have their own religion or are they just adapting to the religion prevalent in the country they stay in?

Traditionally it's a mixture of folk belief and Catholicism, we have rituals such as pomona in which a person dresses as a dead person in a party ritual so that they may get possessed by the dead, because in traditional belief we believe that the soul requires over a year to be judged. In this time the soul has all of the same hungers of a normal Man. food, drink, booze, cigs etc.

God in our language is Devla, many gypsy have adapted beliefs to somehow justify stealing in light of Christianity. The old story which is fake is that a gypsy stole a nail that would have been placed within Christ, this took away pain from Christ so Christ both cursed an blessed us. Blessed that we may steal and lie without sin, cursed that we have to roam forever.

This is obviously a false belief but many gypsy believed it. You'll find a lot of strange stuff, a lot of gypsy in Europe still practice this while the American gypsy are by majority Pentacostal Christians.

>Also, what's with the stealing culture. I was in Poland last summer and overhead a group of them in crappy German talking to each other whether I'd make a good target. I wasn't :^)

Well basically, we Gypsy believe we are not capable of anything beyond stealing, lying and conning. In fact these are embraced as intellectual things and proofs of manhood.

Majority of us believe that we are both paradoxically both smarter and more stupid than the non-gypsy. Smarter in terms of street knowledge and the like, but never an inventor, never helped another and ultimately that we are a useless people who might even be a mistake by God. (This is a belief by many of the older gypsy.)

Also I find it strange they were speaking German and not our language.

>>53092140

I don't particularly care for the flag, literally a wagon wheel and all that. But you all identify it, so why not use it here.
>>
>>53092350

Nope, New York.

>>53092370

Absolutely disgusting, here's some good music.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4zZNblgBt08

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tClpzZYQKR4

>>53092448

The same way we beat gays and black ball race mixers after beating them to an inch of their life.

We don't care about integration and never will, the only friends we have are our own people. This allows us to not have to worry about that shit.
>>
>>53092484
I meant your country flag.
Considering all "Americana" Gypsies I've seen are those whorish TLC white trash I'm not so sure there are actually proper gypsy rats like we have.

>ultimately that we are a useless people who might even be a mistake by God. (This is a belief by many of the older gypsy.)
Death is an option and one that nobody would be against.
>>
>>53092738

>
Considering all "Americana" Gypsies I've seen are those whorish TLC white trash I'm not so sure there are actually proper gypsy rats like we have.

Those "gypsy" are literally white trailer trash and we in no way associate with them.

Real American gypsy are in contact with the European gypsy to a large extend, we go there and they come here. We stay to their houses and they stay to ours.

There's only one TV show that I've ever seen in the USA which had real gypsy.

>Death is an option and one that nobody would be against.

We love life far too much for that. The ultimate goals of every gypsy are as follows.

1. Have children:the majority of us are married by the age of 14-18. Majority of us have made deals quietly with the court systems of our local areas to allow us to go by our traditions and court systems without their interference. Nothing is written in stone but they will not stop this practice. The average house will have 2-6 children.

2. Make money: after marriage and children a gypsy will start working to really make money, this is done chiefly through conning and the like but the specific means depends by country. Mexican gypsy are very involved in Gangs and drugs, with the most powerful Mexican gypsy being druglords. Russian gypsy are likely to open Auto repair shops, German gypsy are likely to open a carpet warehouse or the like. Although the Germans usually use this as a front.

3. Get your children married and become a grandparent:exactly what it sounds like, you get your kids married as soon as possible so that they may produce as many children as possible. The price to pay for a girl to marry your son depends On the quality of the girl and the place you live. In New York a virgin girl from a good family would cost around 12-15K while a whore would be around 0-3k

It should be noted that at any time the girl or the boy may break up the marriage, usually the girl's family will have to repay half the price she was paid for.
>>
>>53093316

First child/male child go to the boy's family if the marriage is broken.
>>
Have you ever done any crime yourself? Is it true that Gypsies used to kidnap children? Does the average American Gypsy look as brown as the European ones?
>>
File: 5th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png (48 KB, 546x658) Image search: [Google]
5th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png
48 KB, 546x658
>>53091636
Wtf is wrong with that flag? It's damaging my eyes.
No wounder why everyone hates you.
>>
File: 1445796399333.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445796399333.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>53093586
>used to
>>
thoughts on deh jooz?
>>
>>53093586
>Have you ever done any crime yourself?

You aren't a gypsy if you haven't committed a crime if you ask me, I haven't done anything in years but yes.

>Is it true that Gypsies used to kidnap children?

Yes and no, gypsy are divided by something called zagono, this means laws/rules/traditions. Only those considered to have the worst/least do this, they are usually separated from the majority of our communities as they'd even try to steal our children. The vast majority would not even consider stealing a child. As for selling children, this is a common action of the lowlifes of every viesa( I guess national group would be the best translation) of gypsy. This is a crackhead selling their own sons and daughters so that they may have more money or so that the child may have a better life. This is widely considered terrible behavior and very shameful.

>Does the average American Gypsy look as brown as the European ones?

the average European gypsy isn't that brown, only the Browns are the most obvious to spot.

We range from very light skinned to very dark skin in every country.
>>
>>53091636
Oh yes, you are that morbidly obese United Statesian who has read the wikipedia page on Gypsies, right?
>>
>>53093656

It's an ugly flag which I do not like, I no of know gypsy who actually likes the flag but no one has produced another so we have little option.

>>53093697

Jews (haredim in particular) and Us gypsy usually have very good relationships, I can't tell you how many times Jews have given us free stuff, major discounts and larger portions of everything just because we are gypsy.

More or less a lot of them like us due to the holocaust and the like.

Usually we'll try not to scam or mess with Jews unless they are gays or the like. our hate of gays will pretty much make us try to squeeze them for all that they have, and then if capable reveal them to the greater Jewish communities.

You'd be surprised how common it is for a rabbi to walk into a psychic and ask to turn someone gay so that they'd be able to have a relationship with them.

Also, haredim openly talk about niggers and the like with us which is fun.
>>
>>53093961

Never really read the article on Wikipedia about gypsy, but if you think our blood, our daily lives, the people we associate with and our cultural customs mean nothing because of where we live I doubt there's much I can tell you to change your mind.
>>
>>53091636
Where are most of rhose gypsies know fot stealing and applying deviant hacks at in Europe?

Also, I'm of full Portuguese ancestry but my paternal grandma said that we've some remote gypsy blood. So does gypsy automatically equals to roma or there are different types of gypsies (such as the Irish travelers) and did some settle in Iberia?
>>
How many times do you wank per day
>>
Are there any Gypsies who want their own nation state? I know 99.9% don't but I wonder if there are some fringe groups
>>
File: mannet.jpg (190 KB, 2048x1310) Image search: [Google]
mannet.jpg
190 KB, 2048x1310
>>53091636

Do these people look like your relatives?
>>
>>53091636
Does it happen that a Gypsy "defect", for a lack of a better word, and decide to quit this life to integrate to the society that surround him ?
>>
>>53094550
>Where are most of rhose gypsies know fot stealing and applying deviant hacks at in Europe?

There is no place in Europe that we are not in, you'll find us in Germany, France, turkey, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania etc.

>Also, I'm of full Portuguese ancestry but my paternal grandma said that we've some remote gypsy blood. So does gypsy automatically equals to roma or there are different types of gypsies (such as the Irish travelers) and did some settle in Iberia?

Gypsy is Roma, but having some gypsy blood in you doesn't classify you as gypsy/roma.

Roma is what we call ourselves in our language, it actually begins with a G sound.

We have a harsh one drop rule, if you have one drop of non-gypsy blood in you then you are not a gypsy, you are a mutt.

racemixers are harshly dealt with.

We don't consider Irish travelers and the like as gypsy, if you don't have our blood you aren't us basically.

We are pretty spread out though all over the world.
>>
>>53094793
>We have a harsh one drop rule, if you have one drop of non-gypsy blood in you then you are not a gypsy, you are a mutt.

So there are no real gypsies?
>>
Can you post your feet
>>
>>53094632

None that I know do, when talked about in jest we all universally agree that we would not be capable of operating a nation and none of us would want to anyways.

We are too uneducated, to easily angry, too fearful and too happy to steal from others. I know of no fringe groups who would actually want a gypsy nation, the only people who I've heard advocate this, is non-gypsy leftists. Which we despise usually.

>>53094705

Some do, others look too Anglo.

Here's a video of one of our weddings, the channel is a gypsy who often records many of our weddings.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9NzMYjkIJdY

>>53094741

Very rarely, it only happens when their closes family members die or they are drug addicts or racemixers or the like.

Or they get blackballed from our communities for certain behaviors.
>>
How much money would it take to get you to suck my dick
>>
pls respond I'm really horny and a bit high
>>
>>53094851

We are pretty pureblood, I've had my blood tested and I've been proven to be pureblood, and this was backed by our own records and history.

>>53095090

No amount, faggotry is a sin and a mental illness.

Our general belief about gays are "they should all be burned but we are not allowed to burn them so let's just beat them and blackball them"
>>
>>53094793
>We are pretty spread out though all over the world.

Yeah I know. Bizarrely Brazil is home for the 4th biggest gypsy population although I've researched and researched and couldn't find many Brazilians of confirmed gypsy ancestry.

>racemixers are harshly dealt with.
Correct me if I'm wrong but considering that Romas/Gypsies originally came from Northern India over a thousand years ago, hasn't many of them mixed with other originally indigenous European people, specially slavs? How could that rule apply though?
>>
>>53095165
you seem pretty obsessed with black balls for someone who isn't gay desu
>>
>>53095285
>Yeah I know. Bizarrely Brazil is home for the 4th biggest gypsy population although I've researched and researched and couldn't find many Brazilians of confirmed gypsy ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juscelino_Kubitschek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Lu%C3%ADs

>that Romas/Gypsies originally came from Northern India over a thousand years ago, hasn't many of them mixed with other originally indigenous European people, specially slavs? How could that rule apply though?

Not really, what happened in India was most likely a lot of racemixing but after leaving it's most likely that they stayed pretty much pure with some mixing with the laws gradually tightening.

Funny thing, in nazi Germany they were to round up all mixed while leaving pure blooded gypsy alone. Yeah pure blooded were put in the camps also but they were able to find something like 9-15K purebloods which were placed on a list so as to not be put in the camps.

I've had my blood tested and i'm pureblood, and I'm pale enough to pass as a European, which I'm often mistaken for.

But yeah, you wouldn't be considered a gypsy by us due to our one drop rule,
>>
>>53095285
>Correct me if I'm wrong but considering that Romas/Gypsies originally came from Northern India over a thousand years ago, hasn't many of them mixed with other originally indigenous European people, specially slavs? How could that rule apply though?
Where I used to live, the Gypsy community is getting thiner and thiner eacher year due to an extremely high level of consanguinity. It helps.
>>
>>53095682
What do you mean by blod tested?

Also, would you prefer to be born as a non gypsy?

Are you proud of being one?

Do you freely tell locals about being a gypsy and if yes, how do they react?
>>
Its a gypsy thread, everybody check for your wallet when you pass by this thread.
>>
What do you think about Spanish gypsies, OP?
>>
>>53095832

Which is why we are focusing on marriages and bloodlines even more today.

Traditionally the closes relative that is acceptable that one could sleep with, is a second cousin. Anything closer we label as incest. Some people are trying to tighten this further so even second is considered incest.

While we aren't getting thinner we seem to be getting shorter, my father was around 6'4, and his father much taller. I'm 6'1.

Oh and then you have the Mexican gypsy who are fucked up, they sleep with their sisters and first cousins.

But Mexicans:a shit.

>>53095972

I've had my DNA tested.

>Also, would you prefer to be born as a non gypsy?

Nope.

>Are you proud of being one?

Yes sir, I don't know of any other groups who are able to live in very urban and modern countries yet remain so steadfast to tradition and old fashion values. Do you?

>Do you freely tell locals about being a gypsy and if yes, how do they react?

Nope, I usually lie I'm European, I can usually pass as Romanian, Greek and light skinned Italian.
>>
>>53096076

As in gypsy from Spain? Only gypsy from Spain I know are the rich ones in Madrid who own very large houses and mansions, who are usually millionaires.

Don't know much about the average gypsy of Spain.
>>
>>53096150
Those I'm talking about are pretty fucked up, too. They lived in the same houses they exchanged the Jews for safe passage to Spain back during WW2 and never really opened, even to the other gypsies afaik.
>>
What's the difference between Sinti and Kale? I know most gypsies in Central-Eastern Europe are Sinti and the ones in Iberia and Latin America are Kale, but nothing else. They also seem to have the same reputation in all of these places.
>>
>>53096284

At this point even as they are low on the social scale of our communities they have a lot of power.

Nothing says power like guns, drug money and thugs. Considering some Mexican gypsy are druglords there's not much you can say.

The whole incest thing pretty much labels them as freaks for the vast majority of us.
>>
>>53096233
Naaah, they usually poor, selling drugs and mostly livin in their own hoods, although in some areas they mix with other spanish people. Kinda like nigs in the US desu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZyy8Oc1QA
>>
>>53096432

Not a clue, all gypsy I've spoken to even in where these gypsy should be identity as "gom" (roma)

What I can tell you is what kale means, kale would be as if to say dark and apply it to a people. I assume this means that they are more dark-skinned on average and are most likely probably more mixed with other Indians.

Honestly though all gypsy call themselves Gom worldwide.

It should be understood though that every viesa (national group I guess) has a different zagono, which means they have different cultural and social rules and the like.

And within each viesa different families/tribes (as separated by last name) also have different zagono (laws/rules/traditions)

While yes there's things we all universally identify, know and practice there's differences.
>>
>>53091636
disgusting thread

Hitler killed you rats for a reason.
>>
>>53096601

Again, I don't know the usual gypsy there, just the rich ones.
>>
>>53091636
>muh heritage
>>
>>53096681

Would you rather I lie and pretend we are something romantic?

By the way, I like hitler and fascism personally.
>>
>>53091636
Tell your cousin to give me back my bike please
>>
>>53091636
Is it true that gypsies are genetically closer to rats than to humans?
>>
>>53096727

what country belongs to gypsy? the answer is none.
>>
ITT people get trolled
>>
>>53096795

Sorry senpai, he probably sold it's parts already.
>>
>>53096887
have you ever stolen something?
>>
>>53091636
>a gypsy
>on 4chan
>using a computer
Yeah, no
>>
So, how do we get you guys of the streets and make you into honnest productive citizens of our multicultural cuck society?
>>
>>53097013

Obviously.
>>
>>53091636
Did you went to school ? How do education work, do you teach your kids among yourselves ?
>>
>>53091636
>around the world
>aka let me tell you about your neighbours

nah, I am pretty sure I know Czech gypsies better than you. And their morality and culture, lol.
>>
>>53097085
Nice, like a true gypsy would. If you come to spain please visit Sevilla you will feel at home
>>
>>53097085
Do you have any proof?
>>
>>53097059
>So, how do we get you guys of the streets and make you into honnest productive citizens of our multicultural cuck society?

You don't, we want no part in your culturals mixing with ours. You keep your culture pure, we keep our culture pure. You keep your race pure and we keep our race pure.

To remove stealing and lying from our people is to destroy our culture.

Finally I do not know a gypsy who does not get angry when he sees a white woman with a black man.

Nothing gets us angrier that the woman is not with a white man.

You can live together but separately, you don't have to have multiple cultures as this dilutes and destroys.

>>53097109

The vast majority of us have no education, a small minority of us have had tutors and even smaller actually go to schools and then are pulled out before high school.

Children nowadays teach themselves how to read and write so that they may use social media.

Our parents teach us how to con, how to lie and to never befriend a non-gypsy unless it gets you an opportunity to make money from them. If they know any skills or the like they'll teach their children their skills.
>>
>>53097311

lel

>>53097157

Ok guwav cha daa.
>>
>>53097381
>culture
Stealing, living in shacks, and not doing anything productive is not culture
>>
>>53091636
Do you think the world would be better off if all gypsies were exterminated?
>>
>>53097053

Can't say I know of any other gypsy on here, which sucks. but the majority of gypsy don't have the same interests as me.

The lion's share of their interests is pretty much nothing but cars and girls.
>>
As long as you're Catholic and I catch your people stealing, it's OK in my book
>>
File: 1403196539909.jpg (55 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1403196539909.jpg
55 KB, 312x312
>>53097541
I know this is bait, but holy shit is it getting me angry.
>>
>>53097476

The definition of culture from Merriam-webster.

the beliefs, customs, arts, etc., of a particular society, group, place, or time

>>53097537

Probably.

>>53097625

Why it's the truth. Interest in nothing from pop-culture will label you a strange nerd, interest in politics will label you an idiot and strange, interest in culture or non-gypsy will label you as strange, weird and stupid and you get the gist.

God forbid you read a book.
>>
>>53097541
Tell me more about the whorehouses
>>
>>53097720

Whoops, I meant "interest in anything"
>>
>>53097727

No gypsy whorehouses, again only the lowest of the low women have sex outside of marriage.

They might advertise as such but no sex shall occur and it will ultimately be just to rob you blind.

Man-whores for non-gypsy are a different story though. My grandfather was one in fact. It's considered a very manly thing to be proud of if you can be a man-whore.
>>
File: avataras.png (69 KB, 245x233) Image search: [Google]
69 KB, 245x233
>>53097905
>>53097781
>>53097720
You're literally being proud of being a parasite
You're a literal sub-human
An abomination.
>>
>>53097986

At least we aren't niggers.
>>
>>53098043
Thats true, youre worse
>>
>>53098043
You're worse. Niggers at least make up an excuse for stealing, you're literally saying it's your culture.
>>
>>53098043
Gypsies are far far worse tho.
>>
If Gypsies are so much against race-mixing why are there so many Eastern European Gypsy prostitutes (sometimes even males) here? Is it possible that a large portion of European gypsies don't even abide by their strict codex?
>>
>>53098080

I wouldn't say that, we don't gang rape, we don't violently rob stores and we don't kill people for the hell of it.

>>53098094

I'm being honest, should I lie and pretend? Why should I make an excuse? It doesn't hurt my feelings does it hurt yours?

We are who we are and that's all we'll ever be.
>>
>>53091636
How many shekels have u stolen?
>>
>>53098327
Just kidding, thanks for your influence in flamenco, nice music
>>
>>53098283

If they are mixed blood I don't classify them as gypsy, I already spoke about man-whores and whorehouses.

The only female whore would be the lowest of our communities who we would be embarrassed to be associated with and who's actions we do not condone.

These are the same people who do drugs, the same people who sell their own children.
>>
>>53091636
I had a gypsy friend when I was younger, but he usually disappeared from school for months at a time for no apparent reason.

Did he go on theft journeys across Europe?
>>
>>53098442
If you were a real gypsy, you'd already looted this computer for copper.
>>
>>53098405

I've never stolen any Israeli currency.

>>53098429

t-thanks

>>53098461

Gypsies in the UK are a bit different, they are something your people call Romanichal. If any people is integrated it is them. Even their form of our language has a different grammar.

He's most likely stolen a lot.

Sorry for the late reply.
>>
>>53098442
>lowest of our communities
Whoa, gypsies are already the lowest thing that can exist.
A low grade gypsy thats like saying a low grade rat.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.