[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me insight on this Saudi Arabia vs Iran thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Flag-Pins-Iran-Saudi-Arabia.jpg (71 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Iran-Saudi-Arabia.jpg
71 KB, 400x320
Can someone give me insight on this Saudi Arabia vs Iran thing?
Was there any direct conflict?
Or is it just proxy wars?
What is going to be the outcome?
Where does the West stand?
>>
Who gives a shit, both countries should be nuked right now.
>>
>>53079848
Why should they be nuked? Serious question.
>>
>>53079723
>Was there any direct conflict?
no
>Or is it just proxy wars?
yes~
>What is going to be the outcome?
not clear
>Where does the West stand?
with Saudi (although Saudi is practically more against western interests than Iran)
>>
>>53079848
>>
>>53079848

a voice of reason
>>
>>53079900
Because they're the main countries who sponsor and accept terrorists then send them to syria and here
>>
>>53080026
>>53080086
>>53080090
Why are people from Africa so violent fám?
>>
File: bashar al asad.jpg (48 KB, 696x450) Image search: [Google]
bashar al asad.jpg
48 KB, 696x450
>>53079723
They are in proxy wars in Yemen (Iran supports Houthi Shia,saudis the others),in Syria (Iran supports Assad,Saudis support rebels (and Isis) )
The west technically stands with Saudi Arabia but it's an embarassing ally to me because they're literally more backwards than Iran and that says a lot,also they're the main sponsors of terrorism (Isis)
>>
>>53080140

shitty culture and small iq's because of geological conditions which gave preference to physical strength and brutality over cunning and intelligence
>>
>>53080140
You'd be surprised to know that nigger tribe weren't violent at all until Europs gave them guns and taught them warfare. Sounds like muh victimization but it's true.
>>
>>53079723
This conflict has existed for more than a thousand years. Its a sectarian war between the two ideological giants of the islamic world, Iran which is majority Shia and Saudi Arabia which is Sunni Wahabhi. Sunni and Shia is a bit like Catholic vs Protestant. They both want to be the leaders of the zislamic world and Syria, and yemen has become a proxy war between these two sects.
>>
>>53080529
To expand on what you said, African tribes had some sort of "status quo" betwen them. When colonial power arrived they often chose to empower one tribe, so that this tribe would be loyal to them and contol the land. Which obviously broke any kind of status quo.
>>
>>53080140
You tell me, mr barbosa
>>
>>53079723
Sand niggers doing sand nigger things, no reason to care.
>>
>>53079848
I feel sorry for Lebanon, why dont you guys claim your Pheonician heritage instead of being cucked by Saudi Arabia who just think of your people as conquered sheep of the islamic caliphates. Phenoicia has a better history than those goat fuckers in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>53080140
HOLLLLLLL UP
>>
>>53081071
>Goat fucking
[spoiler]do spoilers work on /int/?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]who cares, what does fucking a goat feel like /int/?[/spoiler]
>>
>>53080140

>Says Moortugal
>>
>>53079723
Saudi Arabia is a most valuable ally,they sell cheap oil for the US while the US provides oil rigs/wells by destabilizing regions to which they can insert agents that can sell oil to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>53084645
topkek
>>
>>53080140
t.

A
L
B A R B O S A
E
R
T
O
>>
>>53085671
>:^)
That looks like a pretty straight nose to me.
>>
>>53085671
jews hate Portugal lately.
>>
>>53085671
fuck off Alberto
>>
>>53085929
t. 21 cm
>>
>>53085671
Then leave the thread and there will be one less mr Barbosa
>>
>>53085866
Just some friendly banter between Semitic friends
>>
>>53079848
a
fucking
tree
>>
>>53079848
This
A mushroom cloud over Tehran would bring thousands of dollars of destruction
>>
>>53079723
t. alberto barbossa
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.