[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an Englishman from the United Kingdom. I shall answer almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 5
File: 1439655126400.jpg (152 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1439655126400.jpg
152 KB, 1000x750
I am an Englishman from the United Kingdom. I shall answer almost all of your questions. Please no memes
>>
Are you full?
>>
>>53079291
Im starving
>>
>>53079272
will you post your dick?
>>
>>53079311
Same, off to get some
>>
Would you fuck your sister in your mums body or your mum in your sisters body?
>>
>>53079272
How do you feel about slavery? Dindu nuffin?
>>
>>53079272
What was the last meal you ate, and when was the last time you saw a cloudless day?
>>
>>53079329
Sorry m8

>>53079330
What do FYROMacedonians eat anyway?

>>53079339
I dont have a sister but if I did I might consider fucking her normally
>>
There are two chairs, one has a cake on it and the other a penis. You have to sit on one and eat the other. Pick
>>
>>53079272
How is life in an empire in decay?
>>
>>53079382

m8 the empires been gone for a while
>>
>>53079357
We didnt really have that much to do with it compared to other empires and our slave colonies have ended up alright except for jamaica.

>>53079359
Roast lamb and the other day. Its not very cloudly where I live usually, except in winter of course

>>53079377
Might as well just sit on the dick and eat the cake

>>53079382
Heavily depends on your area but in my area its very good
>>
>>53079272
what do you think of this song lad
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlQchQ3xxk
also are the butter knife laws memes real
>>
>>53079272
Are you aware of the fact that you have been brainwashed by your fanatical pro-British media?
>>
>>53079272
1. I spilled milk on my iPhone 6 and now the middle button is weird and makes a click noise. What can I do to make it better?

2. What should I eat for dinner?

3. Do you believe in reincarnation?
>>
>>53079509
course he isnt
>>
>>53079377
Do I have to literally eat the dick or just suck it off?
>>
>>53079541
You're not American. You are British immigrant cleaning hotel rooms in the US.
>>
File: Anglo Genetics.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Anglo Genetics.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>53079272
geneticaly-wise, are you English too?
>>
>>53079628
actually im irish and unemployed
>>
>>53079517
Open the phone and carefully clean up the button, it's probably sticky from the milk which prevents it from shrinking and expanding fast enough.
>>
is the English and Their History by Robert Tombs worth reading?
>>
>>53079669
same thing.
>>
>>53079683
>we wuz perfidious and shit
done
>>
>>53079648
kek
>>
>>53079708
t. most t*rkish balk country other than t*rkey
>>
WHAT DID YOUR CUNT NAME ITS CUNTSPAWNS BEFORE CHRISTIANITY OFFERED THE WIDE VARIETY OF GREAT NAMES SUCH AS "MARY" AND "JOSE"?
>>
>>53079272
is that shit supposed to clean clothes or what
>>
>>53079742
The most Turkish balk country other than Turkey which is not in the balkans would be Albania. Bulgaria has literally nothing in common with Turkey. Bulgarians are mixture of Slavic people, Thracians and proto-Bulgars.
>>
Would you rather fuck your mum once or watch your parents have sex every night for the rest of your life?
>>
>>53079845
>theyre muslim so theyre turks
ebin
you have the largest turkic minority
>>
>>53079505
>also are the butter knife laws memes real

Theyre not real, you can buy big hunting knives without any identification.

>>53079509
In what way?

>>53079517
1. Is it still wet?
2. Roast lamb and mint
3. No unfortunately

>>53079648
I am English, Scottish, and a little native american but I dont bother to mention it because I dont look like it and because its quite a sad muh heritage kind of thing. I think its why I have folds in my eyes and chubbyish cheeks but I can just lie and say Im irish or something.

>>53079683
No idea

>>53079784
What?

>>53079830
Its called the magic roundabout
>>
>>53079648
>liverpool
scousers actually are one of the most open gene pool you'll find, hence why a lot of scousers have weird surnames being a major port town throughout it's life it's had so many immigrants come through.

You'll find less English or anglo genes there.
>>
>>53079742
By the way what does ''t.'' mean? I have no idea.
>>
>>53079950
signed or regards in finnish
>>
>>53079950
It stands for regards in finnish

>>53079920
Neither
>>
>>53079922
Im pretty sure Germany has the largest Turkish minority. So what? We're multicultural, England has the largest Indian/Pakistani minority, does that mean English people are Indians?
>>
>>53079922
i mean turkish
>>53079936
>Theyre not real, you can buy big hunting knives without any identification.
i find this hard to believe
>>53079950
terveiset, meaning regards in finnish
>>
>>53079936
>Scottish, and a little native american
fuck off foreign cunt

I'M A REAL ENGLISHMAN ASK ME THE QUESTIONS
>>
>>53079988
Shouldn't ''regards'' be written at the end of the sentence?
>>
>>53080009
>i find this hard to believe

Its true, Im not sure what else to say

>>53080030
Im more ashamed about the scottish part, Im pale white and look like a normal englishman m8 except the irish like folds

>>53080072
You write regards and then sign your name afterwards
>>
>>53080072
t. newfag
>>
>>53080072
Doesn't have to be.

Regards, Anon.
>>
>>53080103
It's not their fault Turkey/Romania 2.0 has only just got the internet.
>>
>>53080072
no
>>
>>53079936
>In what way?

In a way that, when you are exposed to nothing but fanatical pro-british ''media'' coverage, you develop a delusional, divorced from reality view of yourself, your country and the world.
>>
>>53080180
>pro-british ''media'' coverage
wut this isn't America
>>
>>53080180
But there is no fanatically pro-british media except the tabloids which I dont read. I fail to see the problem with a small section of the media doing it.
>>
>>53080144
Bulgaria has one of the fastest internet speeds in the world. You can get an optic-fibre internet anywhere in the country, in the US, only one state offers that, and in the UK, it's unheard of.
>>
>>53080204
i think he's talking about the fact that most media is state controlled.
>>
>>53079272
1. What do you think about the concept of governments gradually abolishing the exploitative and unstable system of capitalism worldwide, in favour of a more democratic system wherein the firms are instead owned and self-managed by its workers, i.e. worker cooperatives?

2. What is your opinion on a "sovereign money" monetary system?

http://positivemoney.org/our-proposals/sovereign-money-creation/
>>
>>53080228
The problem is that it's not just a small section, it's also your god like figure - BBC, the Guardian, the Independent, Telegraph, and pretty much every other with the exception of handful of small unknown media outlets. Just yesterday the Guardian published an article in which they claim the British have a unique political culture that has a global view, something Europe does not, and therefore Europe needs Britain to remain global. This does not seem like a very objective thing to say, and certainly not something any non-British fanatic would say. Your god like figure BBC does this all the time too, it largely goes unnoticed as it's very subtle.
>>
>>53080307
No, im talking about the fact that the Britain has a fanatical pro-British media and their single objective agenda is to post only pro-British stuff or spin every story in favor of Britain in any imaginable way possible. The same way Fox Fox has a right-wing agenda, the same way all British media has a pro-British agenda. And most of it is not state controlled, those are private fanatics with pro-British agenda. Fanatism is more powerful than money.
>>
>>53080301
Not him but you can get optic fibre anywhere here as well

>>53080307
Only the BBC and Channel 4 are government controlled

>>53080384
1. It would be unsustainable, no one would agree with each other and decisions would be driven by spin and media rather than rhyme and reason.

2. Its right that in what you could call the 'virtual market' is unsustainable at the moment but I dont think it could be solved so simply. There needs to be a big shift in the way money is made

>>53080449
You seem to following your own narrative without any regard for reality. First of all the BBC isnt that well thought of, which is why it just got wrecked by cuts. Second of all, no one regards any of the newspapers as unbiased as they are especially known for being biased. Third of all who cares about the guardian?
>>
>>53079272
why are you such smelly poo heads LOL
>>
>>53080635
>no one would agree with each other and decisions would be driven by spin and media rather than rhyme and reason.
>thisiswhatcapitalistsactuallybelieve.jpg
>>
>>53080739
I dont consider that a very good counter argument to something that essentially ruins the whole idea just by itself, let alone anything else
>>
>>53079272
Winter vacation ends today. I will have to go working tomorrow. I'm depressed. Can you lend me your shoulder to cry on?
>>
>>53080818
Sure, just come over here
>>
>>53080635
If you can show me evidence or convince me otherwise, i would change my views.Im open to it. Almost every single British that i've spoken with regards the BBC as the ultimate truth telling media. Some accuse it of being pro-Europe biased, while in reality it is pro-British biased. The people that accuse the other outlets of being biased are accusing them of not being pro-British enough, while in reality it's the other way around, they are too pro-british biased. It's like a redneck nut accusing FoxNews of being too liberal, while in reality they are too conservative and right-wing biased. Same story here. I have accumulated enough evidence over a long period of time to form this opinion.
>>
File: england.webm (454 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
england.webm
454 KB, 640x360
>>53079272
What do the English think of Australia?
>>
>>53080759
no you are smelly heads

ANSWER ME!!
>>
>>53080635
the bbc is not government controlled you utter spastic
>>
>>53080896
Biased in what way though? In that they dont say very many bad things or a lot of positive things or what? Youre being far too whats it called, obscure?

>>53080933
The true whingers to be honest

>>53081077
alri m8

>>53081104
Its not directly controlled by them but its very pro-government and it recieves basically all of its funding from them. To call it independent is a complete lie whilst saying its government controlled is only semi-false
>>
File: photo_118.jpg (83 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
photo_118.jpg
83 KB, 300x225
>>53080874
Thanks!
>>
Would it be difficult for me to move into a countryside village/town with my Nordic or French wife?
>>
>>53081297
You would need a job above a certain amount of money to both move. Are either of you a nurse or a doctor? Those would get you in easy
>>
>>53081172
>Its not directly controlled by them but its very pro-government and it recieves basically all of its funding from them

please stop trying to represent my country faggot since you're clearly a retard. the bbc is funded through via the license fee. the bbc recieved £244 million in government grants in 2014, of which £238 million was for the World Service which we don't even get

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC#Finances
>>
>>53081431
>The principal means of funding the BBC is through the television licence

My point proven. The government collects a tax for them and it recieves it, it doesnt run the tax itself as you seem to be implying.

>According to the BBC's 2013/14 Annual Report, its total income was £5 billion (£5.066 billion),which can be broken down as follows:

>£3.726 billion in licence fees collected from householders;
>£1.023 billion from the BBC's Commercial Businesses;
>£244.6 million from government grants, of which £238.5 million is from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the BBC World Service;
>£72.1 million from other income, such as rental collections and royalties from overseas broadcasts of programming.
>>
>>53079272
Du ju spik Ingliš?
>>
>>53080759
If the means is democracy, the ends are irrelevant. Decisions made for private profit always serve that purpose and that purpose only, the media spin you talk about is the world we live in today.
>>
>>53081366

>a certain amount of money to both move

Just a six figure salary?
>>
>>53081595
Democracy isnt the magical answer to everything nor is more democrasitation necessarily better nor is democracy itself necessarily good for every nation. A country transitioning from poor to rich is best done with a non-democratic government. Compare chile, china, rhodesia, the ussr, the old south africa and singapore to india, nigeria, the new south africa, pakistan, bangladesh etc

>>53081564
yes

>>53081623
Something like a £25k salary I think?
>>
>>53081713

>Something like a £25k salary I think?

You mean 250k?
>>
>>53081545
But the license fee is set and the government then has no influence (other than the review 5 or so years) on the funding going to the BBC. You said the BBC was government controlled which is simply not true. The Government has no ability to influence the output or content.
>>
>>53081297
Only money-wise, it's more expensive in the countryside obviously.
>>
>>53081798
The licence fee is literally a tax, and that tax money is sent to the corporation. As long as the majority of their funding comes from this theres no independence for the corporation as the governent can threaten to cut them and do so as they have recently very heavily. If the licence fee happened in a vacuum I would agree with you.

>>53081787
Nah just around £25k
>>
>>53081172
I told you. Biased in a way that they report only pro-british stuff, any story related to Britain would be turned in favor of Britain, the way they talk about other countries in extremely condescending and every time creating a positive image for Britain, in a very subtle way, creating the image that Britain is better than everybody else. I remember the BBC run a story once about how Ireland has finally have its own start up scene.. about sheeps. I can't remember teh details anymore, the entire story was how primitive the irish start ups are, the speak in an extremely antagonizing and patronizing way. I also remember one time they run a story again about Ireland, tittled - ''where will the Irish immigrate next?'' implying that there is no prospect of staying in Ireland so its only natural that they would immigrate AGAIN to other other more developed countries like of course BRITAIN. When the French railway company made a mistake one time about ordering the wrong type of railways, the BBC run a tittle on their front page - THE LAUGHING STOCK , and they would ramble how stupid the french are, yet they never do that about themeselves. I can give you thousands of examples of how condecending the British media is toward everybody, and how pro-British it is all the time. Absolutely no wonder most British have such a superiority view of themselves and extremely misinformed and degrading view of other countries.
>>
>>53081959

I make more than that now. Are you sure?
>>
>>53082072
so? Ireland is shit
>>
>>53082088
It has to be a job in the UK

>>53082072
What they said about Ireland is true though. As for the rest it seems you are taking the trivial news too seriously, and that front page headline is quite a clever pun even if its not a very interesting story which is why they may have done it. Do you really think everyone sits on the BBC website everyday?
>>
>>53082072
I also remember one time a BBC reporter talked about Australia, and he said ''without the british medical professionals going to Australia, their entire healthcare system will crumble'', they just insert these type of sentences in a subtle way.
>>
>>53082088
it's actually £18k 2bh
>>
>>53082234
well over a million Brits live in Australia and I think there's a good chance many of them are doctors so it's not really far fetched...
>>
>>53082234
brits are unsecure faggots
>>
>>53082270
cunt
>>
>>53082200
How is it true? And how is that objective journalism in any way or sense of the word? Why they never do the same for Britain? British stat up scene is likely non existent compared to other countries, yet they constantly talk as if Britain is there at the top, you just never realize these things because your not at the receiving end and you're used to hearing how great britain is all the time. According to gallup int., more than 50% of British people want to immigrate if they could, yet these type of stories are always unreported, yet they would report how Irish want to immigrate.. what the hell? How is that not bias? The way the BBC reporters talk in their arrogant condesending patronizing and antagozning way all the time just makes me wanna smack the shit out of that snake oil salesmen.
>>
>>53082237
>>53082200

>£18k
That's a minimum wage job here in burgerland. I'm really not seeing how money is in anyway an issue.
>>
>>53082270
It is very far fetched, in particular given that most of the british immigrants to Australia work a minimum wage construction jobs. You cant just say that when youre reporter without showing any evidence for this. Do you not agree that this type of statements are biased? They say these things all the time, if yo're gonna say this, i wanna see evidence, facts.. they never show any.
>>
>>53082401
Saying that a large amount of young Irish people emigrate to here is completely true, as for the sheep thing I have no idea what you are on about.

>British stat up scene is likely non existent compared to other countries, yet they constantly talk as if Britain is there at the top, you just never realize these things because your not at the receiving end and you're used to hearing how great britain is all the time.

Perhaps thats because you are seeing this from abroad with only small parts and not the whole thing?

>According to gallup int., more than 50% of British people want to immigrate if they could

I cant find this and it sounds very doubtful
>>
>>53082480
20,000 British doctors moved to Australia in the last 6 years 2bh
>>
I'm a university student in Japan.
I want to go to university in UK for something of clinical study or observation on medical things for a month to 3 months as a undergraduate, not as an exchange student or medic.

Which university you recommend, Englishman?
Multiple choices please.
1. University of East Anglia
2. University of Edinburgh
3. University of Sheffield
4. University of Liverpool
5. Cardiff University
6. York St John University
These are where I can get financial supports from the institution.
>>
>>53082480
You talk a lot about bias but don't you think you may be letting your own personal bias affect your views on this? You obviously have a fairly large stick up your arse with your views on the UK.
>>
>>53082735
Edinburgh
>>
>>53082735
Edinburgh by far out of those
>>
>>53082735
I have heard Edinburgh and Cardiff are both supposed to be good for medicine. I'd recommend Birmingham too, if you can get funding.
>>
>>53082735
>>53082873
Actually, Edinburgh or East Anglia
>>
>>53082464
18k pounds is 26k USD retard. $26k/year is NOT a min wage salary.
>>
>>53079272
What do englishmen think of Denmark?
>>
>>53080449

the Guardian and the Independent are the two most unpopular newspapers in the entire UK in terms of circulation and the Telegraph is only middling
>>
>>53079272
Ireland, N. Ireland, Scottish, Wales

Could you summarize English people's opinion on those surrounding nations?
>>
>>53083121
>Ireland
Might as well be a part of the United Kingdom desu.We like them but they hate us.
>N. Ireland
Shithole, constant bombs and riots.
>Scotland
Indifferent.
>Wales
Indifferent desu
>>
>>53082991
Nice scandi country with Lego and good bacon. Gonna get you back for all that raiding one day though :^)
>>
>>53082072

What you are saying might have some merit were it not for the fact that British people are the most cynical people on the face of the planet and regard any attempt at praise or bragging regarding their country with extreme scepticism. Which is why Have I Got News For You is so popular.
>>
>>53082603
Saying that young irish would immigrate to UK is not a problem, but saying ''WHERE WOULD THOSE PRIMITIVE SAVAGES GOING TO IMMIGRATE NEXT?'' is, don't you think? As if what else would you expect from an Irish other than to immigrate to more dfeveloped countries, you know full well whati m talking about, its extremely condesending way of saying it. If FoxNews run a tittle - ''where are the English goign to immigrate next? Kansas farms are already full!''' Would you be offended by that?

I am well familiar with the UK start up scene as i've been there and im into IT, even in Europe germany is far ahead of UK, and globally, Israel is ahead of UK, yet if you hear how the British media talks, you would get the idea that Britain is right there next to Silicon Valley taking over the world together. Here it is - > http://www.gallup.com/poll/145208/one-three-britons-leave.aspx
>>
>>53082671
How many Polish doctors moved to England in the last 6 years? Probably more than that, yet i don't hear ''Without the Pollish medical experts, the UK healthcare sector will crumble''.
>>
>>53082991

Bacon and Peter Schmeichal
>>
>>53083287

Most Polish here work in minimum wage jobs or trades like construction. I have never heard of or met a Polish doctor in Britain.
>>
>>53083121
>Ireland
Sad that they will be forever butthurt but not much we can do about that.
>N. Ireland
Unfortunate artifact of Irish butthurt.
>Scotland
Smart but dumb, nice(ish) people but retarded politics.
>Wales
Nice, rural country. Pretty sure they hate England too but they're fairly polite about it.
>>
>>53082780
I told you at the beginning, i am open for a debate. My views are result of evidence and facts accumulated for a long period of time, i constantly see posts and news verifying my opinion, if you think im wrong, feel free to show me why. I am yet to see or hear any factual evidence contradicting me.
>>
>>53082991
Nothing negative at all. We think of your bacon, your lego, your flat land, the danelaw, your wind turbines, copenhagen and for the ones of us who know our history, the constant sinking of the danish fleet by us for seemingly no reason. Theres also some weird danish chain here that sells lots of miscellanous items and its quite popular. Also Schmeichel etc.

>>53083121
Ireland: Positive but nothing specific. Its basically a bit of the UK for us.
Wales: Positive, we think of them friendly but funny people.
Northern Ireland: People dont think of Northern Ireland at all much but some think its full of terrorists and bombings like it used to be and some admire the orangemen.
Scotland: Boring whinging fat tight scroungers who are constantly miserable

>>53083243
>but saying

They didnt say that though and I doubt they implied it considering how far you are going. This is a very dull conversation with not much truth. Its true that its biased towards the government and sometimes goes patriotic during events such as the olympics but in general theres not much of it at all.
>>
>>53083376
>dumb

Fuck off yank
>>
>>53083243
I imagine British people are more likely to want to leave their country than other Europeans because we have other countries that are basically just Britain 2.0 to move to, no other European country really has that

>>53083287
You will hear "without foreign medical workers the NHS will crumble" though...many of our nurses etc. are from overseas
>>
>>53083378
>My views are result of evidence and facts accumulated for a long period of time

kek let's see this 'evidence' then Bogdan
>>
>>53083378
Your "evidence and facts" seem an awful lot like opinions to me, no matter, hate the UK if you wish.
>>
>>53083017
Exactly, the same Independent that run a story how Britain will be ultimate power in Europe surpassing Germany and Japan to become the 4th in the world and all bunch of ridiculous pro-britihs articles every single day. An the Guardian that yesterday posted an article claiming britain has a unique political culture which Europe needs in order to have a global view.
>>
>>53083501
And what is wrong with that?
>>
>>53083378
Every thread about the UK and/or monarchy you come in and start getting angry.

Why?

What happened that caused you to hate the UK so much?
>>
>>53083423
>Fuck off yank
fuck off Jock
>>
>>53083501
>Exactly, the same Independent that run a story how Britain will be ultimate power in Europe surpassing Germany and Japan to become the 4th in the world

Current projections support this though. They may not end up being true but thats why theyre called projections.
>>
>>53082811
>>53082873
>by far
Really? That's interesting. I heard Sheffield is so close to Edinburgh.
Perhaps this is because Japanese values the deviation...
Anyway, thanks for answer!
>>53082925
>Birmingham
I'm afraid I cannot get funding.
Your answer serves as one of answers, though.
Thanks!
>>53082938
Thanks.
My senpai experiensed to go to East Anglia univ.
Then I'll ask her some questions.
>>
>>53083450
>we have other countries that are basically just Britain 2.0 to move to, no other European country really has that
Canada and Australia are nothing like England.
>>
>>53083342
.. and most British in Australia work for minimum wage construction jobs. Ask any Australian you want. And of course you're not gonna hear about Polish doctors, why would the British media report anything positive of othe countries? They have one narrative only - patronize everybody else.
>>
>>53083450
You just did it again lol See what i mean?
>>
>>53083501

>the Guardian and the Independent are the two most unpopular newspapers in the entire UK in terms of circulation

not entirely sure what part of that sentence was hard to understand lad
>>
>>53083618
Australia is virtually identical

I wouldn't consider Canada a foreign country either, barely consider the US foreign desu
>>
>>53083460
>>53083479
Did you not read my previous comments? I gave you examples from your own media. What kind of media says - ''Without british medical experts, Australia's healthcare system will crumble''? Or ''Laughing stock!'' at the French? Or constantly being condesending toward others? Just open a freaking page and see for yourself phillip. Im not expecting you not change though, it's just parrt of your culture to be fanatically pro-British and view others in a degrading way.
>>
>>53083121

>Ireland
decent blokes probably more in common with us brits than they would care to admit, but eternally butthurt

>N. Ireland
non-country, relgious bigotry is holding them back, they should join Ireland 2bh

>Scotland
our brothers

>Welsh
our retarded but loved brothers
>>
>>53083719
What's wrong with it? The UK is projected to overtake Germany economically and the UK has a more globalised economy than anywhere else in Europe, we have a bigger presence in Asia etc,
>>
>>53083516
Nothing, it proves that my opinion and views are valid and correct. You just confirmed it.
>>53083518
This is literally the first time i ever talk about your country. Guess im not the only one who's rreached the same conclusion. I just asked the OP if he is familiar with the fact that he is brainwashed by your fanatical pro-british media, guess he's not.
>>
>>53083814

post the article then, just saying 'it's something I read somewhere' is not evidence lad
>>
>>53083814
You've given some unsourced snippets of opinion pieces as evidence that the entirety of the UK is rabidly patriotic and xenophobic. Forgive me for being skeptical.
>>
>>53083546
Strange how your media never shows any projections that are not pro-british?
>>
>>53083965
They usually dont show projections at all. Seems you are fishing for a point where there is none.
>>
File: THM34.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
THM34.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>53083790
ehhhhh, Australia imho is pretty New World-ish, just doesn't have the "charm" that a lot of England has. Seems more like southwest America without the mexicans and more whites tbqhwyf. New England is almost a carbon copy of England in some places but the demolition of a lot of historical homes and neighborhoods to put in ugly massive superhighways and luxury condos made out of glass is destroying it quite a lot.

Pic related, Boston in 20's, now that area has a massive boulevard, a parking garage and shitty glass box condo on it and some office buildings, all the homes have been demolished already in the pic.
>>
>>53083894
What's wrong with it is that its FALSE, and one sided.
>>
>>53083965

>your media never shows any projections that are not pro-british

There's literally dozens of examples of this every week.

There's British political satire programmes on the BBC that poke fun at the country and the British establishment every week or have investigation programmes against them.

>please tell me about my country
>>
>>53084043
I meant culturally more than architecturally or climatically 2bh, there are obviously differences there.

nice pic btw
>>
>>53083965
I remember you from another thread, I said some things I liked about the UK and you gave me some archived BBC news articles which were supposed to disprove my opinions. Don't those articles go against your "UK never says anything bad about itself" claim?
>>
>>53084086
What part of it is false?
>>
Isnt this the Bulgarian that constantly makes threads about the UK on /int/ and /pol/? Just ignore him
>>
>>53083944
>>53083962
Im not going to browse the archive of every British media outlet, you can just google these tittles, do you seriously doubt what i've said is true? You seriously doubt that your media have said these things? Yo just said you believe but you don't care, so how is showing you these links going to change anything? Just go to the BBC page and take a look at the tittles from the last 1 month or so, then do th esame for every other Britis media. I did not say you are patriotic, i said fanatically pro-british. Patriots usually learn about their own country, fanatics are satisfied with the most pro-British info. they can find, they are not concerned wit hthe true.
>>
>>53084107
Canada and the U.S. are still far different culturally than England, Australia I will admit is a lot more like the U.K. in that regard.
>>
>>53084240
so because you read a couple articles the ENTIRETY of British media is PRO-BRITISH
>>
>>53084027
They show pro-British projections all the time, nice strawman you just created there.
>>
>>53084279
Thats not even what strawman means. A strawman is when you attack an argument that the other person didnt make.
>>
>>53084279
>pro-British projections

kek, you're having us on m8
>>
>>53084092
Right... investigation programs eh.. Funny how they never show that one in every third britons wants to immigrate out of the country.
>>
>>53084361
emigrate*
>>
>>53084136
>>53084219
Fanatism strikes again. I have literally NEVER in my more than one week discovery and usage of 4chan been to pol, and i have nev er talked about Britain with anybody here on 4 chan before, never given any links or cited teh BBC in my entire life. You need to take your medications. There's more than one Bulgarian who's interested in foreign culture you know.
>>
>>53084361
Just please stop already. The only people who want to leave the U.K. so desperately are probably a bunch of 16 year old emo edgelords. They make up less than 1% of a country.
>>
>>53084169
The part from the beginning to the end. You make a prrojection of multiple countries, yet you include the date for your country only. That is not how you do an objective journalism, that is how you do a fanatical pro-british brainwashing.
>>
>>53084467
There may be many Bulgarians interested in foreign cultures, but I doubt there are very many that are so obsessed with the criticism of the UK and so assuming that you and this person are actually different (which is moderately doubtful) then something quite unlikely has happened.
>>
>>53084275
Not a couple, i read a lot of articles and news from British media, or at least i used to.
>>
>>53084342
straw man
noun
noun: straw man; plural noun: straw men; noun: strawman; plural noun: strawmen

a person compared to a straw image; a sham.
a sham argument set up to be defeated.
>>
>>53084525
That is not what the evidence show. But don't let the facts stand on your own, you keep being a pro-British fanatic, it works great for you.
>>
>>53084648
You said they show them all the time, I said they dont, you said they did and then accused me of a strawman. Youre making absoloutely no sense, being contrary has nothing to do with making strawmen.
>>
>>53084563
I guess you don't read a lot of BG media then. Bulgarians are not very fond of your culture.
>>
>>53084467
No, this was on /int/. I don't go on /pol/ very often.
>>
>>53084765
Why would we? No one gives a fuck about Bulgaria
>>
>>53084240

as I said earlier, which you conveniently ignored, even if what you say is true (which it isn't) it doesn't really matter what the media say since the British people are possibly the most cynical and sceptical race of people you can find on earth today. If some guy comes up to the average brit in the street banging on at them about how great britain is and waving a union jack in their face they would raise an eyebrow and smirk at him
>>
>>53084734
I told you about the pro-British projections, you said that they were true, i said that they are false, you asked me why, i told you, then you said that British media never makes pro-British projections, and i told you you just created a strraaw men , because you just throw an argument at me meant to be easily rebuked.
>>
>>53084765

>Bulgarians are not very fond of your culture

the average bulgarian probably knows almost nothing about British culture outside the usual cliched stereotypes
>>
>>53084765
Why are you so upset? Did your Polish interpals GF cheat on you with a brit?
>>
>>53084796
If you don't care then you sholdn't be making imperical statements. Although that is also part of your culture.
>>
>>53079272

lol, What kind of devil did that Satan mastercraft?
>>
>>53084825
Possibly, but the media says ''an increase in eastern european immigrant to Britain'', your avarage brit would say ''WE NEED TO VOTE UKIP'' without asking a single question doubting this statement or seeking any further details to it. You never question anything, you just accept any pro-british, anti-others statements are true.
>>
>>53084870
First of all I didnt say they never did, I said they never usually do. Thats a strawman, you misprepresented my argument to make it easier to attack.

Second of all, I directly attempted to refute your argument using the same phrasing so theres no way I could be strawmanning.

>>53084927
Ones that are about my own country. If I cared enough about Bulgaria to make a point about it I would be making imperical statements based upon evidence, but I dont. The burden of evidence is upon you and you have not even tried to lift it.
>>
>>53084876
Why would they? They don't give a fuck about Britain.
>>
>>53084926
We're having a discussion here Thomas. If you feel lonely try camgirls.
>>
>>53085037
No you didn't. Unlike you i have good enough memory to remember exactly what you said. You're just trying to get away from it again, typical. You already made several non imperical statements about Bulgaria, then you claimed you haven't and you don't care, you are again creating a strawmen.
>>
>>53085013

>your avarage brit would say ''WE NEED TO VOTE UKIP''

and you believe this despite the fact that UKIP has one single solitary seat in Westminster?
>>
>>53085253
Empirical poo in da loo
>>
>>53085253
Well show me it then
>>
>>53085066

If they don't give a fuck about Britain why did you say "Bulgarians are not very fond of your culture." Either they don't give a fuck or they are familiar enough with it not to be fond of it. Which one is it lad?
>>
>>53085291
I believe this based on viewing every single comment section on every single british media that reports similar stories, and formed the conclusion that more than 99% of people have this way of thinking.
>>
>>53085414
Why do i have to explain something so simple? The ones that care about foreign culture are familiar enough with it, the average don't give a fuck about it. Some who are more familiar enjoy pointing out the truth as i do.
>>
>this one buttblasted Bulgarian
get over it, your country is shit, your women come here to sell their cunts on the street to escape it, we don't want gypsy scum like you here

t. Wales
>>
>>53079272
Given an incompressible flow field characterized by some streamfunction Ψ, prove that the rate of pressure rise normal to a streamline is given by dp/dn=ρu^2/R where ρ is the fluid density, u the local fluid velocity and R the local radius of curvature of the streamline
>>
>>53085737
I've traveled to Wales one time, it resembled a lot the Bulgarian countryside.
Bye from me.
>>
>>53085737
tbf I used to work with a Bulgarian lad and he was alright
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.