[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Australia Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: opening-hours.jpg (47 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
opening-hours.jpg
47 KB, 650x366
Outsiders thoughts?
I myself have lived in Adelaide for a good part of my life.
Even though its boring as shit half the time over all it is a rather relaxing environment to live in when compared to the hustle and bustle when compared to Melbourne and Queensland.

So /int/ what are your thoughts?

Also the mall balls are a fucking icon for the ages
>>
Also I'll start a list for areas to go and where to avoid.

Go
Rundell Mall

Avoid
The park lands
>>
Pancake kitchen undercooked my sausages and it was terrible
>>
Self bumb
No love for SA? :(
>>
>>53077141
Pancake kitchen is grotty as fuck, Ive eaten there twice and both times I had little bugs burrow into my fucking pancakes
>>
You say dance properly
>>
>>53076985
-Kangaroo Island is fantastic way of exploring australian wildlife, the bush and beaches in a less croweded but still very safe environment
-The Flinders Rangers is great for camping.
-The Oxfam Charity bookstore has a fantastic selection at crazy cheep prices.

>Not using the based bronze pigs
>>
>>53077254
hardly anyone still does even in adelaide. I get called out on it a lot. Bloody New South Welshman immigration
>>
Any recommendations for a an 19 year old looking for something to do in the city?
Grown up here my entire life and have done all the usual going to Rundell and all that.
>>
>>53077441
Clubbing + pills

That's about it. Theres also the festivals and shit but they suck
>>
Well what are your interests?
>>
Is it just me or is the weed in the eastern suburbs is like an east 8-9 in terms of quality?
Honestly feel blessed
>>
>>53077696
anything desu
>>
>>53077797
Come on now you cant expect to act like a women here.

Theres an opal exhibit on at the museum is that interesting enough?
>>
Seems unbearably hot and dry even by aus standards. And from the photos I've seen I get the feeling it smells like a tip. Better than Melbourne still.
>>
>>53077936
Fine fine, outdoors and comics are some basic things
>>
>>53077797
go have a beer at your local bar or with your mates, run along the coast, go to the beach, watch the rugby/cricket, idk mate I've never been to SA but those are things I regularly do.
>>
>>53078016
Well you could go boating on the torrens in one of those paddleboats or simply ride one of those city free bikes along the lake which is very pleasant. Pulp fiction comics has been opened since new years as is that comicbook store in the macdonalds foodcourt, not sure about the hindley street one. Then of course you could read in the very nice and new library at the top of Rundel Place.
>>
>>53078017
I go and watch Adelaide United games, the atmosphere is the best
>>53078113
Pulp fiction comics is quite nice, a little cramped in the store but overall a really good store with amazing customer service
>>
>>53078219
Thats why I use them, even if its a buck cheaper at the other one. Have you had any experiance with with Hindley Street one?
>>
>>53078275
Nah havnt been around there yet, the one in the maccas food court has good stuff just personally the customer service is way better at pulp
>>
>>53078322
Yeah the maccas one is "big bang inspired" for my liking. Do you happen to have any experiance with the Alien comics? Im thinking of branching out.
>>
sounds pretty good desu
>>
>>53078468
Nah sorry havnt sussed them myself, Recently ive just gotten into the X files classics and im having a blast as its pretty diffrent from the norm i guess
>>
>>53078505
Well ive got to hit the hay its quite late here. Have fun in town
>>
:D my first post
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.