[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western World haters thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: karolina_smile.jpg (399 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
karolina_smile.jpg
399 KB, 900x600
I truly wish death to the Western World, to Germany, England, France, nordic countries, WASPs and so on. This human trash destroyed my country to the unfixable level with its corporations, banks and 'shock doctrine'. This satanic scum sucks off everything of value from my country now: money (capital outflows), people (huge emigration), hope, health and love, and transfers all these values to their countries, so they could live like kings there, receiving higher benefits than my people's salaries.

I want them suffer and extinct.

Do you want the same?
>>
>>53076830
sorry for killing your president poland
>>
File: 1442078649509.png (267 KB, 607x417) Image search: [Google]
1442078649509.png
267 KB, 607x417
>>53076830
Genocide west when?
>>
>>53076830
>This satanic scum sucks off everything of value from my country now: money (capital outflows), people (huge emigration),
You only have yourselves to blame for this.
>>
>>53077491
I am pretty sure exactly the same nazis were telling to Jews before killing them.
>>
File: progress of Poland.jpg (156 KB, 1000x518) Image search: [Google]
progress of Poland.jpg
156 KB, 1000x518
but thanks to their money Polan is of developing
>>
>>53077616
The Jews didn't throw themselves in the oven hoping for work and better living conditions.
>>
>>53076830
Me too. They are the creators of the SWJ and all the bullshit of being kind to refugees. I hope I can live long enough to see muslims destroying their countries.
>>
>>53077716
They were told by SSmen that they were going to take a shower.
>>
word
western scum should perish
hopefully the niggers and brownies they love so much will do the job
>>
>>53077738
Any objective accounts of that?
>>
>>53077783

It is not a Holocaust-denial thread, you filthy scum
>>
>>53077776
>western scum should perish
You might as well shout allahu akbar.
>>
>>53076830
>>53077143
>>53077725
>>53077776
kek

> so they could live like kings there
>they

>implying live as a king
That's only for rich people, no matter what country you live in.
The real reason your country sucks, is because you're too retarded to fathom the concept of society, and blames everyone but yourself of your own problems.

Literally nigger tier humans
>>
>>53077835

Killing Jews was not enough, you are trying to do the same to muslim people now?
>>
>>53077738
Are you going to tell me they were told the trains would take them to Disneyland?
>>
>>53077616
To each, his own!
>>
>>53077690

> give 4 bln euro and at the same time steal 30 bln euro
> help
>>
>>53077860
>be polish
>proud that you're 99% niggers in one country
>tell others that west sucks because their country is shit
>blame west on jewish genocide
>blame west on Muslim hate
>doesn't do anything to import refugees
>literally despises them
>proud of it
>>
>>53077860
That's rich coming from you. Accept more refugees if you're so preoccupied with the fate of the Muslims.
>>
>>53077851
I don't give a shit about money but about you importing millions of muslims to satisfy your women.
>>
>>53077868
I want to mention, the use of eco friendly trains to trabsport people into the concentration camps isn't valued enough by most critics!

It's a clear advencement towards the habit of Britts who sent the dutch in Trucks into their concentration camps. And ecologically questionable procedure! Trains are much better!
>>
>>53076830
tl/dr: Vae Victis
>>
>>53077990
>you importing millions of muslims
>your women

Mine? I didn't do it. Do you think all citizens in the west are part of the rich elite?

I'm watching Europe burn, that's what's happening. I'm just as mad as you in this topic. At least our country is doing something.
>>
>>53076830
>Western World haters thread
Oh I'm sorry didn't you mean
>poor retards thread
?
>>
>>53078061
>Christiana
It still exists.
>>
>>53077977
>Accept more refugees

We would gladly do it, if our country wasn't so destroyed and impoverished by Western corporations that literally nobody wants to live here. What's the point in bringing them here, if they will escape to the West few days later?
>>
>>53078061
>At least our country is doing something.

Like what? At least we shoot to the motherfuckers trying to get into Spain or let them drown in the sea when they swim into Melilla or Ceuta but the stupid northern europeans keep crying whenever we do it.
>>
You have a point OP. West is cancer and must be destroyed&slaughtered but blaming them for our problems is wrong since polish untermenschness is the true reason. If the people were less primitive and dumb we could end up as a less of a fail country.
>>
>>53078309

Somebody cared so our society was of such quality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
>>
>>53078239
Yep, they hate Spain.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/05/25/inenglish/1432547509_880363.html

>Most of the men and women who are now forced to wait for months here while their applications are processed say they do not intend to stay in Spain.

> “This is not a welcoming country, they rob us in the supermarkets and the police do nothing,” says Wael, a young man who fled his native Aleppo to avoid being conscripted into the Syrian army.
>>
The people do realize that in the real world things are still fine and will stay fine for a very long time, right?
Literally nothing is going on and yet we have people who spend way too much time inside tell us we're living in a hell-hole.
Stop making excuses and get a grip, or at least go and live in multiple areas in my country if you really want to judge it for a decade then you can go around telling me you know how life is here.
>>
>>53076830
Poland is a western county.
>>
>>53078381
>The people do realize that in the real world things are still fine and will stay fine for a very long time, right?

Tell that to the parisian people murdered. This is not going to stop but become more widespread.
>>
>>53078369
Lel this reminds me of refugees in Brazil complaining they get few benefits and people mock women in hijabs on the street.
>>
>>53078239
>We would gladly do it
You would, I don't think many polish share your desire for cultural enrichment.
>>
>>53078438
As terrible as the attack is on the larger scale it's absolutely nothing impressive.
We're in a conflict and that happens in this world, one of the goals was exactly what you are doing by the way of course and that is to make people marginalize muslims so they flock towards extremist groups more easily.
>>
>>53078402

No. Only thing Poland has in common with the Western world is being Christian. We are Eastern, basically a Catholic mini Russia with people looking more potato than mongoloid. Only countries in E. Europe that could be considered semi-western are Czechia and Slovenia.
>>
File: Map of 1900 Europe.jpg (88 KB, 728x593) Image search: [Google]
Map of 1900 Europe.jpg
88 KB, 728x593
Poland is a non-country that shouldn't even be on the map anyway.
>>
>>53078587

Czech Republic is as poor as we are. I been there many times and have a lot o friends, i know how much they earn. The same shit as here. I have no fucking idea why they don't emigrate on such scale as we do, while having such shitty incomes
>>
>>53078596
Don't judge these fine people on the basis of a few idiots.
>>
File: Kolovrat 2.jpg (89 KB, 2000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Kolovrat 2.jpg
89 KB, 2000x1414
>tfw great anti-Western alliance of the Slavic Empire, Muslim Caliphate and Greater China will never happen

;_;
>>
>>53078794
Russia is a cryptobitch of the West, so it must be excluded
>>
>>53078794
>Muslim Caliphate and Greater China
What are you retarded? Why would you want to gang up with some of the biggest scumbags of the planet?
>>
File: 1435395345189.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1435395345189.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>53076830
She looks like my ex
>>
File: 1600.jpg (114 KB, 728x593) Image search: [Google]
1600.jpg
114 KB, 728x593
>>53078596
At least post the good one.
>>
>>53078794
>Slavic Muslim Caliphate and Greater China
Future Russia.
>>
>>53078866
>That Germany
>That Ottoman Empire
>Good
>>
Helping Habsburgs at Vienna or sticking to catholic antemurale bullshit was a major mistake for us. We should have allied with the Ottomans, maybe we would survive then.
>>
>>53076830
It's really that bad, Poland? For our government, you are some model of better future. I personally think this is shit, but the propaganda is this. And I don't wish the death to the West, but I admit that the mindless pursuit of "western course" is unwholesome for my country.
>>
Southern world reporting in, hate seppos desu
>>
>>53079059
>For our government, you are some model of better future.

No wonder, while most of these guys work for our government and Germans.

Anyway, your situation seems to be so shitty that even such shithole like Poland looks like "better alternative"
>>
File: 1310560518561.jpg (19 KB, 341x487) Image search: [Google]
1310560518561.jpg
19 KB, 341x487
>>53079059
>For our government, you are some model of better future.
>>
>>53079059
Typical Slavic whining I guess.
>>
>>53079152
They are kind of fuck up. Eastern countries are total mess. I couldn't believe my ears myself when i heard it but even those of Ukrainians who live in this trashbin consider it as something great and cool (?!). It is like a lower class of subhumans or smth
>>
>>53079214
Typical kill yourself.
>>
>>53079123
>that even such shithole like Poland looks like "better alternative"
>>53079152
Yes, for country with average salary of 120 dollars per month you are quite of the better future. My mother get the pension of 50 dollars. Our best wishes is to take the visa-free passage to the Shengen zone and wash toilets there.
>>
>>53079374
Isn't your new government doing better than the previous one?
>>
>>53079374
>120 dollars per month

I have 650 euro salary, high school education and i consider myself a total poorfag and loser.. 120 euro is a monthly benefit for a child here. If they let you work and live in the West, half of your country would escape, i guess.
>>
>>53079323
>Poland
>start ww1
>start ww2
>slavs
Why is this allowed? WHY?
>>
>>53079465
Lol. Same shit, even more corrupt than the previous one. And they must give some money to the army. And we almost ceased the trade with Russia, in this year are going to cease it completely. We only take credits from the IMF which, I suppose, aren't going to give back.

>>53079523
I'm a "qualified worker" in the prosecutor office and make around 200 euros per month. We are supposed to fight corruption, hahaha.
>>
>>53079800
A minimum salary in Poland is currently 400 euro or smth, and it is a wage of cleaners, factory workers without skills and this kind of shit... I am a machine operator, hence i earn more
>>
>>53079800
You're going to get better partnership with EU.
>>
>>53079800

And i tell you even funnier thing. I have lots of friends who moved out from this poverty-hole to civilized countries and i know how much they earn. My friend is a CNC setter in UK, he earns 1800 GBP after tax, which is 2500 euro. Fun, isn't it?
>>
>>53079928
That what I said. Our dream is to be cleaners in Poland. A simple dream, but sincere.

>>53079991
Yeah. Ukraine almost 25 years "going in the western direction" and what we got? Our industry is ruined, our people are poor and stupid, we have some nazi surge and war with the closest brothers, the Russians. And for what? Some transparent idea that the West would resolve all of our problems?

>>53080001
And this is funny that many of our "middle class" workers, especially in the IT industry after "winning of the revolution" went to the West. With "the dictator" Yanukovych they could live, with "democratic government" they couldn't.
>>
I don't hate Western Euros that much I wouldn't even care about them willingly flooding their countries with durkas, if they were not forcing us to do the same

What I absolutely hate is the fuckin cuck-tier mentality some people have here
>West does this
>therefore it's good
>if you don't agree with me you are a commie

You do have a point with western companies coming here and sucking money out of the country, that's despicable
>>
>>53080389

Wasn't your economy already fucked up before revolution? Ukrainians are coming here for jobs beginning from 2008 or something
>>
>>53080629
>>
File: 130.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
130.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>tfw slavs on /int/ are unironically neo-nazis
i guess they really are retarded after all
>>
>>53080824

I worked abroad few years. I fancy to come back there, earn some money and kill at least one of these rich Western faggots for fun before departing.
>>
>>53080725
Yes, our economy was facked up from the independence. But robbing of Ukraine always covered up with the "western course" and "reforms". I don't place the blame of this on the West entirely, but western countries always play along with our corrupt politicians and therefore some guilt lay on them.
>>
>>53080829
>neo-nazis

nah
just really right-wing
>>
>>53081007
You guys are even more fucked up than we are, because you are exploited and robbed by two entities: West and Russia. Today West fraction won, and Russian one is weaker, but for all these years earlier you were assfucked by both: Russia and West.

Here in PL we are fucked mainly by West. The only problem with Russia was high price of oil and gas that we had to pay.
>>
Hello there, i am turkish, ex-muslim.Pretty edgy ikr?Me and my lads were having a discussion about emigrating and one of my friends asked me if i would move to poland.To be quiet honest, i would much rather go to iran and die there then go to poland.Thats how bad you guys are :/ (also you are totally right about the companies thing but i dont think any westerner will symphatize for you here)
>>
Poland was LITERALLY third world before the EU. I've been there in the 90's and it was Africa-tier, I'm dead serious.

The West gave you money en masse, without the the West your country wouldn't even exist in the first place. Last I recall it was recreated after WW1 on insistence of the French and Americans, same after WW2.
>>
Naw but we all cool right Mr Slavs?
Please stay, no one else will clean my toilet
>>
>>53081331
>ex-muslim

You are a traitor of your own nation. Hence you opinion is discarded
>>
>>53076830
You should ignore the labels of nations and blocs, these are mostly military alliances and trade unions anyway, and that is of no significance. You should rather care about the underlying systems, and the actions taken, in short, not who does it, but what they do.

Past actions, i.e. history have no physical connection to present and future actions of nations. If these decisions which harm Poland are being made in a democratic way, bartering and discussion is the only way, if they are made in a non-democratic way, reform of the system is the way.
>>
But Poland isn't poor it's rich and first world as fuck wish I lived there desu
>>
Will we see a new movement called "Eastern European Lives Matter"
>>
>>53081381
you have NO idea how easy it is to be a traitor for my country :) (especially when all the rulers are american funded dictators)
>>
>>53081371
>Please stay, no one else will clean my toilet
We can send you our 11 million illegal Mexicans to do it m8o, no prob.
>>
and quiet honestly, its really easy to be a ex-muslim these days, since you can either be a ex-muslim or a jihadist :/
>>
>>53081215
>You guys are even more fucked up than we are because you are exploited and robbed by two entities: West and Russia
You make a good point here. But I personally like to be fucked by Russia. We are, honestly, the same folk, same orthodox shit and never would be like the westerners.
>>
>>53079800
200 euros is a minimum wage in Brazil, house cleaners and gas pump workers and shit. I refuse to think Ukraine is that much worse than us.
>>
>>53081391
Not because of West BTW because Poles are honest hard working people slawa Polska
>>
>>53080824
chance is this is some lone NEET sperging, most people IRL don't think in memes
>>
> be polish
> be a subhuman
> provoke ww2
> get cucked in ww2
> play a eternal victim role
> annex German clay
> destroy all the wealth of former German provinces
> Because Germany lost the war, the west is occupied by neoliberalism
> bitch about how the west is decadent

Polacks - literally the niggers of Europe
>>
>>53081574
>be Chujwacja
>??????
>>
>>53081574

t. genocidal gypso-turk
>>
>>53078239
>if our country wasn't so destroyed and impoverished by Western corporations that literally nobody wants to live here.

Ever letting you fucks get out of the USSR was the greatest mistake made in modern history
>>
I don't particularly like how things are done now but you don't
provide a particularly compelling argument, so I'll stick with
the current one for now.
>>
>>53081662
>genocidal gypso-turk

Mistaking me for a Serb. If you want a gypso-Turk, talk to them.
>>
>>53081672
Nice butthurt.

You'll be a bigger shithole than us once the oil runs out.
>>
>>53081574
Švabi su ubivali poljaka i okupirali Polska trebalo čak i Saksonija da ide u Polskoj zbog toga
>>
>>53081548
oh they wont tell you
but they will never give up their cheap cars
their flats their holidays their whores (coming from our places, seems girls cant be subhuman afterall)
and they can do that because theres someone in these shitholes who assembles their car for dirt, drives their goods around in europe for dirt, cook them for dirt and so on

and if you say, hey im an expert forklist driver too hans, and i can barely live theyll just smile and say what can you do meight, my cuntry is just better hehe
>>
>>53081680
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>53081518

Polish nation is a fatal-error in bad system. We fucked up soviet union, because we didn't like it, we are going to fuck up the West, because we don't like it either
>>
>>53081716

Nabijem na kurac tebe i Poljake. Da su ih barem Nijemci potukli sve.
>>
File: 1436529557755.jpg (705 KB, 2684x3000) Image search: [Google]
1436529557755.jpg
705 KB, 2684x3000
You goys make it too easy
>>
>>53081772
Zašto toliko voliš švabe? Kur gi boli za Hrvatska
>>
>>53081672
>norgay having any say in anything ever

mudhut dwellers were occupied by a lonesome german soldier who was lost in his liferaft
>>
File: Lemon Pickaninny.jpg (47 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
Lemon Pickaninny.jpg
47 KB, 500x511
>see thread with interesting title
>a bunch of Slavic posters, nice
>start scrolling down the thread
>mfw

I don't think I've ever seen a Slavic thread that didn't go down this road except on /his/.
>>
>>53081799
>Zašto toliko voliš švabe?

Zato što su nam bili krozpovijest saveznici i što su Hrvatima uvijek pomagali i odhranili su generacije Hrvata koji su tražili bolji život.
Što meni predstavljaju Poljaci? Nabijem ih na kurac lagano.
>>
march on, black and muslim brethren
humiliate the West, slaughter them
>>
>>53081820
Why are slavs so butthurt
>>
>>53081354
well, way over half of the money we "receive" from the EU goes back to those countries. In case of German money it's 89%. And then we also pay our contributions.

Also i've been to Eastern Germany before the union - it was same tier as Poland.

It was recreated to srtip some land off countries which captured it. To have some cannon fodder and a buffer state between Russia and Germany. But we formed the country ourselves, it was just legalised and guaranteed by Versailles.
>>
>>53081865

because of their inferiority complex towards more successful countries.
>>
File: big_1409274486_1382479207_image.jpg (104 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
big_1409274486_1382479207_image.jpg
104 KB, 1280x532
>>53081512
You wouldn't believe, but I absolutely honest. Most of the ukrainians live on 150 euros per month. 200 it's a good salary for skilled workers. In GDP terms, we are white niggers.
>>
>>53081672
>>Poland
>>in USSR
kek
>>
>>53076830
If they weren't on top we would be the ones on top, family., so it still wouldn't be fair. Enjoy eternal injustice, brother
>>
>>53081847
Švabe su uvijek gledali kon hrvati kako untermensch jebote
>>
>>53081956

odakle ti to? možda samo po jugoslavenskim pričama i bajkama.
>>
>>53081910
Fair deuce
>>
File: 1224425554.jpg (1 MB, 1906x807) Image search: [Google]
1224425554.jpg
1 MB, 1906x807
>>53076830
How wild of you
>>
>>53081701
>>53081806

top kek, I'm not the one crying about the western countries

>>53081943

Not exactly in it, but a puppet
>>
>>53076830
Without the aid you've received from the western world, you'd still be like Ukraine. Do you want to be like Ukraine, slav?
>>
>>53081512

So Brazil is even poorer than Poland? Fuck, i thought that you guys were almost-Western-tier. Minimum salary here for unskilled workers is about 400 euro.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I don't even know what to think.

Do we count as Western Europeans or as Southern Europeans? Or maybe both?
>>
>>53081987
Zarem ste imale isti prava kako i austrijci u austro ungarskoj? mislim da niste dbi
>>
>>53082064
Brazil is basically third world you idiot
>>
File: lodz.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lodz.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>53082114

So is Poland
>>
>>53082106
>Zarem ste imale isti prava kako i austrijci u austro ungarskoj? mislim da niste dbi

imali smo svoje banove, svoj novac, svoju državnu upravu, svoj parlament i političku i teritorijalnu autonomiju. Uz Mađare i Austrijance, nitko drugi nije imao tolika prava kao mi.
>>
>>53082052
it actually does make a difference. You'd prefer being waist-deep in shit than shoulder-deep in shit, right? (even though it's still shit)

>>53082057
this: >>53081866
the net cash flow is negative for Poland
>>
>>53082064
Many people on minimum wage also get welfare so it isn't so bad. The south half of Brazil is like Poland, the north half is a little worse than Ukraine.

>>53081935
At least the prices aren't so expensive, I hope?
>>
>>53082050
>french love war
damn this picture is really dated
>>
>>53082149
>2003
By now it must look great no?
>>
>>53077783

Any objective accounts that your mother didnt get fucked by a nigger the night you were conceived?
>>
>>53082187
>it actually does make a difference. You'd prefer being waist-deep in shit than shoulder-deep in shit, right? (even though it's still shit)

Miraculously it seems to be even worse now that you're no longer a Russian puppet state, so why don't you just let Germany and Russia partition you again?

I'm sure life would be better then.
>>
File: Doubt.png (83 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
83 KB, 492x280
>>53081866
>we formed the country ourselves
>>
>>53082227
>By now it must look great no?

Yes, we washed it up with money in last 12 years. But it is still shit with slums

This is this street from photo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4xV11nQ1bo
>>
>>53078596
this
>>
File: Favela.jpg (203 KB, 959x480) Image search: [Google]
Favela.jpg
203 KB, 959x480
>>53082149
No
>>
File: Paris - dead Westerners.png (352 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
Paris - dead Westerners.png
352 KB, 471x312
>>53076830
Congratulations OP.

The asshurt you created is amazing.
>>
File: Haiti is a Shithole.jpg (958 KB, 2226x1478) Image search: [Google]
Haiti is a Shithole.jpg
958 KB, 2226x1478
>>53082355
This reminds me of something...
>>
>>53076830
Poland is Western, too and your normies become like us.
>>
>>53081770

Don't worry Poland, I want the west's system to fail, so you're doing god's work.
>>
File: feiradesantana.jpg (184 KB, 1000x633) Image search: [Google]
feiradesantana.jpg
184 KB, 1000x633
>>53082355
6% of Brazilians live in favelas. Most cities look like this in the poor regions.
>>
>>53082439
>Poland is Western,

It would be true, if our minimum salary was 1100 euro like in Germany, not 400 euro
>>
>>53078529

Sorry Ahmed but no, I wont ride with you.
>>
>>53082279
Poles have never been capable of governing themselves. They require a strong foreign ruler to direct them or else they collapse into disorder and poverty.
>>
>>53082497
>6% of Brazilians live in favelas

That qualifies your country as borderline third world, as I said earlier
>>
>>53082522
Everything in your country is cheap as fuck, including your women, so it's not a fair comparison. You just look at the bigger number and think you make a good point, but you really don't.
>>
>>53082522
Brazil is a subhuman country, but they are Western, so you can be, too.
>>
>>53082057
Bullshit, somali.
>>
>>53082609
Yeah sure I don't pretend we're rich. But the Pole posted a picture of somewhere downtown and you posted a picture of a favela. It's reverse cherrypicking.
>>
>>53082632
> including your women

This is fucking joke.
Ugly proletariat-looking fat whores demand 200-300 zł for hour of fucking nowadays, which is like 50-80 euro

I saw cheaper offers in de wallen. But the difference between you and us is that we earn averagely 700 euro after tax and you 2200 euro
>>
File: Stefan_Czarniecki_111.png (349 KB, 457x610) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Czarniecki_111.png
349 KB, 457x610
>ITT: Poles are subhumans, slavshits, should be partitioned, leeches of EU yet causes huge amount of butthurt

Just shows our superiority once again.
>>
>>53082219
we don't like your shit wars only for your shit interests tho'
>>
>>53082721
He had his chance to cherry pick, then I had my chance. There's nothing in Poland resembling a Favela anyway, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>53082687
I'm sorry that the truth hurts, slave, but I suppose anything will make a Pole butthurt.
>>
>>53082814
I can't take posts under Swedishit flag seriously.

Go prep a bull, slave.
>>
>>53076830
>Land.
>Natural resources.
>A grade climate.
>Close proximity to wealthy economies.
>Heart of Europe.
>Member of NATO.

Please Poland. I will trade HK for your country.
>>
>>53082741
>Cost of living in Poland is 46.46% lower than in Netherlands (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in Poland is 57.60% lower than in Netherlands (average data for all cities).
We still make more because, frankly, we're a better and more educated country than Poland, but the differences aren't as big as you make it seem.
>>
>>53082522
it depends, povertyline in Germany is 979 € a month. 1100 isnt Minimum, minumum is 8,5 € an hour.
>>
>>53076830
it's all a conspiracy to make your qts emigrate here
>>
File: uwot cunt.png (40 KB, 780x392) Image search: [Google]
uwot cunt.png
40 KB, 780x392
>>53082945
>more educated country than Poland,
>>
>>53082971
>8,5 € an hour.

But we talk about _after tax_, not before tax
>>
Królestwo Polskie in union with Russian Empire again when?
>>
>>53082772
ww2 was in your interest though
>>
>>53082945
We are more educated. And you earn more because your banks and companies steal money from us and give this money to you
>>
>>53082971
>8,5 € an hour.
He couldn't know this, because it's not so long ago that they introduced it.

>>53082875
It's one of the shittiest places to be alive.
t. Poland 2
>>
>>53083058
No thanks, we still can't recover after the last time.
>>
>>53082852
I think you'll find that slaves are named for your people, not mine. Now shut your slave mouth and go clean my toilet.
>>
>>53083067
yep and we declared war without being sure of winning unlike you :^)

that's how much we love war.
>>
>>53083086
>He couldn't know this, because it's not so long ago that they introduced it.

Are you a Pole?
8,5 euro is a minimum but brutto, not netto
>>
you know who caused it right ?
>>
>>53083197
fucking egyptians
>>
>>53083123
Don't speak to me subhuman.
>>
>>53082285
Germany beaten, Austro-Hungary dissolved, Russia in civil war, an opportunity to get ourselves a state. We expanded the borders so graciously given to us by Versailles both West and East.We ensured the survival of the country (and prevented Germany from becoming communist to some extent with communists being quite vocal then) defeating the Bolsheviks in 1921.

After II WW - yup, creating a country for ourselves when all your most-educated people are eiether dead, imprisoned, in Siberia, Kazakhstan or in emigration is not an easy feat. Especially when you have a couple of millions of Red Army soldiers around.

>>53082279
>>worse now
Worse than in commie times? right, we should be drowned at birth. hey, how about organising a tv show: a showman enters a Polish hospital with a camera team, and makes live broadcast of polish (we don't deserve upper case, sorry forgot) babies being drowned, kicked around or used as target practice? oh, and don't forget live anatomy lessons by vivisecting women that just gave birth. you wouldn't want those cockroackes to multiply, would you? And then the corpses would be fed to the dogs. And let's make some teams, and award a prize to the team that killed the babies in the most spectacular way. High popularity and profits guaranteed!

>>53082741
you can't compare raw salaries between countries. you should compare how much you can buy with your salary. We are poorer than Germany/France/UK but the difference isn't as great as you picture it.
>>
File: France and Poland comparison.jpg (576 KB, 948x1940) Image search: [Google]
France and Poland comparison.jpg
576 KB, 948x1940
>>53083169
>yep and we declared war without being sure of winning unlike you :^)
>>
>dey be oppressczczin' me and sheeeit need mo money fo dem programzczs
>>
File: 1443955350570.jpg (14 KB, 271x235) Image search: [Google]
1443955350570.jpg
14 KB, 271x235
>>53083356
OI M888 FUKKEN MY LANGUAGE IS THIS WAY BECAUSE ERRYONE RAPED MUH AYYLAND
>>
>>53083356

heh even our former minister of foreign affairs said Poles are niggers
>>
>>53083058

Never?
You people can't into proper union, you would try to dominate every field.
>>
>>53083010
>>53083069
>Secondary education.
Nice meme. Fact is that Poland's universities don't even rank in the top 100 of the world.

>>53083069
The amount of Poles settling in our country is costing us bucket loads of money. We only profit from the workers who do temporary work and then leave, but this is a minority.

Also, we pay the EU 4,7 billion yearly. You profit from this as Poland receives around 12 billion. If anyone steals money it's you guys.
>>
forward, warriors of the Third World
destroy those fucking white scum and their jewish masters
>>
>>53083589
>Nice meme. Fact is that Poland's universities don't even rank in the top 100 of the world.
Source?
>>
>>53083728

Fuck these Western ranks. They always give best notes to themselves, while discriminating Polish universities. But the fact is that even a retarded child from Poland is doing better in British school than average British kid
>>
>>53083728
QS top university rankings.
>>
>>53083311
Nothing you wrote constitutes forming the country yourselves. You're a made up country, created purely as punishment for someone else.
>>
>>53083589
well, way over half of the money we "receive" from the EU goes back to those countries. In case of German money it's 89%. And then we also pay our contributions. Don't think that out of 4,7bn you pay 4,7 goes to other countries. The EU has great costs to it, some of it is lost on bureaucracy, some on corruption, some are wasted (eg one of EU projects incentivised planting pineapples in my village... 40.000 euro for this. suprisingly the pineapples didn't grow)

>>53083803
average British kid is Muhammad, so no surprise.
>>
>>53083906
so you say that if the treaty of Versailles didn't provide for creation of Poland the Poles would never claim a country?
>>
>>53083299
>a Pole dares to speak this way to a Swede (from a secure distance)
Perhaps it is time for another deluge to remind you of your place, slave.
>>
>>53083916
>(eg one of EU projects incentivised planting pineapples in my village... 40.000 euro for this. suprisingly the pineapples didn't grow
Alright, fuck this EU. I want out.
>>
>>53084067
>Perhaps it is time for another deluge

you are a weak beta cuck country now and your military is as pathetic as Poland's
deluge your anus with black cock
>>
>>53084067
>Perhaps it is time for another deluge to remind you of your place, slave.
The only deluge your getting is the nigger deluge into your mother's puss, subhuman swarty shitskin.
>>
>>53076830

This comes under the 'stop blaming everyone else for your problems and do something about it you whining little bitch' category
>>
>>53084021
Of course you wouldn't. You are a literal slave race.
>>
>>53084067

Every time I see such comment from a snownigger I imagine some nerd that has been bullied by muslim and nigger immigrants, who is reminiscing glorious days.

Will you bring your plastic horned helmet / toy axe and pretend you're a viking too? Oh god please tell me you will.
>>
>>53084192

What can we do now? Nothing is here to be done. If i want to earn 2500 euro instead of 600, i move to UK. Nobody is going to pay 2500 euro here to a guy like me without super-skills and super-education
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (42 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
42 KB, 600x401
>>53084140
>>53084159
Few things are as amusing as Polish butthurt.
>>
>>53083916
>destroy Poland's sugar industry
>try and replace it with a pineapple industry
Can we please just annihilate this fucking union already?
>>
File: really.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
really.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>53084281
>another one
Can't make this up.
>>
>>53084338

We have 27 sugar-factories here that are still Polish. But before privatization the number was over 50.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polski_Cukier
>>
>>53084305
>is butthurt
>projects butthurt at others
:^)

Tell the Ismael to be more gentle next time.
>>
>>53082522
Well Portugal is a western country and look at us
>>
>>53078794

God-speed Polan.

Kill them all with fire, and don't forget to nuke London, the cave of the beast. Several times.

Just stop at the Pyrenees, plox. ;_;
>>
>>53084394
Well, in fact only 20 now because some of them were closed :(
>>
>>53084299
Reminder that without foreign aid you would be lucky to earn 300.
>>
>>53084449
400 euro is a minimum salary here and if you are cleaner or unskilled factory worker, you will get such wage.
>>
>>53084338
yes, please, you have my blessing
Don't forget about culling 3m of cattle to reduce methane (a powerful greenhouse gas) production. and no, you can't sell this beef because you'd have beef overproduction and EU deosn't want that. And killing the cows is good because we retarded Poles are continuously overproducing milk, and central planning bureau doesn't like that.

>>53084196
so why don't you rule us?
>>
>>53084417

You're not that bad though being lower than some Eastern European countries in those GDP, HDI meme charts etc is pretty embarassing.
>>
>>53084510
>so why don't you rule us?
Why would we want to?
>>
>>53084299

good luck getting £1800 a month with no skills or education in Britain kek minimum wage is about £1161
>>
File: swedishnationalanthem.png (464 KB, 695x380) Image search: [Google]
swedishnationalanthem.png
464 KB, 695x380
>mfw swedshits near me
>>
>>53084560
I'm actually from Ukraine and my parents took me with them like 12 years ago, but now this country is slowly turning into Ukraine v2
>>
>>53076830
Shock doctrine is a myth.
>>
>>53084605
My friend is CNC setter in Birmingham, he earns 1800 GBP after tax. He has only 5 years of experience. Here in Poland you are paid 600-700 euro for the same job
>>
>>53084605
We get boni for having normal teeth.
>>
>>53084567
well, Ubermenschen fate is to rule everything. To make sure some cockroaches like us will never ever even mildly annoy any Aryan. And to have fun looking at us doing your every bidding.
>>
>>53078815
At least one thing never changes – kurwas being buttdevastated about Russia.
>>
>>53084680
CNC programmers use to earn normally here like 1000 euro and more, but setters and operators earn peanuts and i am operator

http://ogloszenia.ox.pl/ogloszenie,2395393,zatrudnie-programiste-ustawiacza-maszyn-cnc,4500-zl-netto.html
>>
>>53084767
Ruling you would be an annoyance and quite frankly not worth our time. Especially considering how you're the soft underbelly of Europe that is always the easy-mode warm-up for any expanding power in the region. You're clearly not worth fighting Russians or Germans for.
>>
>>53079800
> I'm a "qualified worker" in the prosecutor office
preyer?
>>
File: resource.jpg (135 KB, 512x401) Image search: [Google]
resource.jpg
135 KB, 512x401
>>53084660
>I'm actually from Ukraine and my parents took me with them like 12 years ago, but now this country is slowly turning into Ukraine v2
I sincerely hope that not. And I hardly believe that you can achieve so much as we are.
>>
>>53076830
>his human trash destroyed my country
You mean your steadily growing economy and wealth distribution since you joined the EU or the tons of euros subsidies you got?
> money (capital outflows)
Read the above
> people (huge emigration)
Well it's their choice to not work hard enough to make your wonderful country great again.
>>
File: Polska Rosja.jpg (164 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Polska Rosja.jpg
164 KB, 1000x666
>>53084976

huh?
Russians is bro
apologise to brave heroic Korea for war crimes and occupation
>>
>>53084976
>At least one thing never changes – kurwas being buttdevastated.
ftfy
>>
This is the typical post-1991 born Pole.
He has never experienced the true shit, his country was during the non-Western "rule" and can only account for how shitty it was after the fall. And since he only knows a Poland that was free and shitty, he blames all his misfortune on the only power he knows. The West.

The mere fact, that his country has only been on a steady incline since it seceeded from the USSR, is not important because he can onl ysee how well all the countries are doing, that never were under Russian rule (inb4 Eastern Germany which is still getting a shit-ton of national subsidies and has not reached German standard on many levels yet), so he immediately thinks, they must be taking advantage of him because
>How can they do so well but we don't?!
>>
>>53085075
above 60% of money we receive from EU countries go back to them. 89% of money we receive from Germany goes back to Germany, in no smal part part thx to donation requirements. A portions of othose donations are pointless and actually waste money. There is a park in my village which nobody wanted and nobody uses, but EU forces us to "enrich the infrastructure". Meanwhile our application for financing replacing street lamp light bulb with more efficient ones was ignored. Oh, and the pineapple plantation i mentioned before. And those donations go through many levels of bureaucracy, each costing a bit, and each being a backdoor for corruption.
>>
>>53085065
>preyer
Cannot translate it. I'm some kind of junior attorney, a deputy of the local prosecutor.
>>
>>53085431 ------ > >>53085027
>>
File: Poland_GDP_PPP_1980-2014.png (19 KB, 675x430) Image search: [Google]
Poland_GDP_PPP_1980-2014.png
19 KB, 675x430
>>53085380
Yeah, damn your country is really doing badly since you joined the EU isn't it?
>>
>>53085577
We're basically bleeding you dry
>>
>>53085366
Complaining is our national sport, as you have already noticed. The situation here is improving, but not as fast as it could - that's the issue. And you can't blame people for going mouthfoamingly angry when they hear what is going on in this country (eg. a huge loan to both Lidl and Kaufland from the World Bank to expand in Eastern Europe or Tesco paying 76zł (12 pounds) of income tax in 2014)
>>
File: 1394577851741.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1394577851741.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>53076854

you got paid, now fuck off russkie.
>>
>>53085577
So what that we have trillion GDP if i earn shitty money here just like lots of my friends? Maybe these trillions go to your country because you steal them ?
>>
>>53085366

thanks for this ebin song, Germoney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5C8AC6V2KQ
>>
>>53085618
>but not as fast as it could - that's the issue.
You have one of the fastest growing economies in the Europe, with a steady growth of over 3%.
What in the world could you do to make it even faster?
>>
>>53085640
>P if i earn shitty money here just like lots of my friends?
You earn less money than westerners because most of your cost of living is lower than in the west. And your minimum wage is on the rise, not falling. It's actually the fasted growing in the region.
If you want to earn more money go to Sweden. but then don't be surprised when you pay 8€ for a coffee.
>>
>>53085676
> 3%
> fast

China has 8%
>>
>>53084680

not really sure what a CNC setter is lad but I doubt it's minimum wage job
>>
>>53076830
West European countries are more successful than we are. There are strong historical reasons for this. Injustice happened, it's over now...this is why we're butthurt, because they succeeded, while we didn't

And this is the reason why I believe west Europe should go down...
Because they're more successful than us
Even if we have to do it with the help of """refugees"""

This way, we stand a chance at getting some of that western European brain drain here if they reach critical levels in their neighbourhoods with these new Syrian doctors and engineers...
>>
>>53085752
If you want to have the working conditions of China, the lack of social security, lack of environmental and therefore health controll etc. then you might actually acheive a higher GDP.
>>
>>53085805
It is not minimum wage job, you need skills to do it. But it is also not university-diploma IT high-income job. I know guys who earn over 2000 euro here in Poland in IT and they surely have no need to emigrate
>>
>>53084680
>Britian
>Cost of Living: 1.230 pounds
>Poland
>Cost of Living: around 500€
Yeah, how dare he make more money in the UK?!
>>
>>53086007
Most Poles living in UK share their apartments with friends to pay pennies for rent. And they buy cheap food. So they can collect a lot of money. Here in Poland you won't save much if you earn 400 or 500 euro.
>>
Poles are literally a world menace but I'm sort of okay with them tbqh lades
>>
>>53085577
>>53085616
I'm just countering the "we're drowning you in money you ungrateful cockroaches" argument with the opposite extreme. It's neither you giving us loads and loads of money so that we won't starve nor it's you sucking off all our prosperity.

It's good that we joined the EU. It's better than being alone in the middle of Europe. But EU also benefit from the money they spend on us (indirectly, eg. by us buying Italian trains), and in 2015 we are a net payer to the EU.
>>53085752
It's at the environmental expense.

>>53085847
The social security and working conditions are bad in China, but they are improving relatively fast

>>53085676
Get rid of corruption, the silly EU donations, make foreign corporations pay their taxes and not transfer them abroad, stop the skilled workers from leaving (esp. medical staff).

Also, your 1% growth of GDP is worth 6% of ours due do differences in GDP sizes
>>
>>53086056
You can't share apparments and buy cheap food in Poland?
>>
>>53086108
I can of course, but it is pointless, because in such situation i would be able to earn maybe 100 euro per month. In UK i can save 600 or 700 euro per month doing the same
>>
>>53086106
>Get rid of corruption
That's up to Polish governmental reforms. Georgia did it as well.
>make foreign corporations pay their taxes
That's practically impossible in a globalized world. The US can't do it, Germany can't do it and Poland won't be able to do it either.
>stop the skilled workers from leaving
That would also be an initiative be the Polish goverment, to make those jobs in Poland more attractive for the natives.
>>
>>53086216
earn/save
>>
>>53086216
>100 euro per month. In UK i can save 600 or 700 euro per month doing the same
But depending on how much you can buy with 100€ in Poland, compared to 100€ in the UK, you probably still might come out the same in matter of purchase power.
>>
>>53086108
You can do that, but your average Homo Orientalis Slavicus (counting even myself there) think about "making it fast, life is too short". A young man, finished college...how do you "force" him, convince him that he doesn't "deserve" a 1000-2000 GBP paycheck?
>>
File: Dzierżu zawadiaka.jpg (63 KB, 620x518) Image search: [Google]
Dzierżu zawadiaka.jpg
63 KB, 620x518
>>53086090

menace?
We are untermenschen but relatively gentle. Though some of us achieve pure evil mode like pic rel
>>
>>53086277
>>53086108

They don't live in the UK in the long-run. They live like shit for a bit, make lots of money, then return to Poland and put the money to work. Thus the 600 saved in the UK is worth more than the 200 saved in Poland.
>>
>>53086435
>They don't live in the UK in the long-run.

Some do. Because life in UK on minimum salary is easier than life in Poland on minimum salary - they have a lot of bonuses, benefits and shit. While prices of cheap food are comparable here and there
>>
>>53086573
>While prices of cheap food are comparable here and there
this, fucking westerners don't even know that a liter of milk here is more expensive than in for example NL
>>
>>53086108
You can but the saving margin is much lower.
On my example (student, translator): Salary - 450 euro
costs of living 390 euro
60 euro for savings and occasional purchases (including clothing)

>>53086277
everyday goods prices are similar in relation to salary, but real estate, electronics and other globally priced goods (incl petrochemical goods) are much more expensive. 1l of petrol here is 1,1euro, which might seem low compared to 1,3-1,6 in other EU countries but it's much heavier on the wallet since we earn less.
Exactly the same with energy - it's cheaper than in Britain and Germany, (0,11 euro compared to 0,14 and 0,15) but you can afford much less with an average Polish salary.
>>
>>53086654
How much you pay for liter of milk from Tesco?

Here, 1,75 zł (0,4 euro)

http://ezakupy.tesco.pl/pl-PL/ProductDetail/ProductDetail/2003007405715
>>
>>53086573
And the milk we get is second rate

I remember a crackdown happened on "Ariel" brand (the detergent). They compared French and Croatian packaging. The French one performed like in those pretty TV commercials, while Croatian slowly eroded the clothes. They found out the company used cheaper chemistry to export to Eastern European markets, selling it for the same price
>>
>>53076830
What's wrong with Finland polska?
>>
>>53086854
based
>>
>>53086757
We don't even have Tesco. We have Lidl, Kaufland, Konzum (domestic), Interspar, Plodine (domestic), NTL (Domestic)

Konzum is pretty close to my home so I do my regular shopping there. A liter of domestic, "Dukat" milk is EUR0.8, and one obscure brand like "Alpiland" (the first on my mind) is EUR0.55.
In 2013. they conducted research on Lidl and Kaufland imported milk and found them to have aflatoxins, seven more times of some mold that was used in the industrial process

Everything is poisoning us though, can't be picky

75ml of Colgate costs EUR2.4 here
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.