[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>European government full tyrant Just use your 2nd amendment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1449774392030.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1449774392030.png
20 KB, 658x643
>European government full tyrant
Just use your 2nd amendment, your firearms and overthrough those fucks

OH WAIT
HAHAHA
HAHA
HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA
>>
I dont see you doing shit with your guns about Obama
>>
>trotskyism

I want communists out of my stable country
>>
>>53074371
>be armed murican
>shoot illegal mexican
>go to jail
>get raped by blacks
oy vey
>>
>>53074371
We can do it with plungers and calling America to help us get freedom.
What will you do when you need to overthrow the government?
>>
>overthrough
>>
i mean your right but geez ever heard of subtlety?
>>
>>53074371
>burgerfats thinking they could overthrow the government with their gay little hunting rifles and $5 walmart AR15

rofl kek xD
>>
>norwegian government going full tyrant
let me add that on the list of things that will never happen in my lifetime

the government might fuck my shit up, but it's with subtle bureaucracy and not something I can shoot at to make it go away
>>
And what weapons does my government have?
>>
>>53074371
Mate, you wouldn't be able to overthrow your local sheriff's office let alone the entire U.S. government.
>>
It would be far easier for my people to overthrough their goverment than for Americans to be honest
>>
>government goes full tyrant
>get shot
>can afford to go to the hospital for treatment
>>
>>53075321
I don't think UK healthcare covers decapitation by machete unfortunately.
>>
>>53075386
>Machetes
>In UK
Now ya bloody done it m8.
>>
>>53074371
>Needing guns to overthrow a government
Pussies
>>
>>53075303
>There are currently 150 proud, 2nd amendment wielding Americans occupying a federal building out in the Midwest in protest of rights violation
Nice try, Britcuck
>>
>>53075321
>government goes tyrant
>gets shot
>expect to be treated and not executed on the spot
>>
>>53074371
>overthrough
what did he mean by this?
>>
Violence towards immigrants is racist anyway.
>>
>>53074404
>I'm gonna overthrow the government because I disagree with the ACA
Sounds reasonable m80
>>
But USA is like the only western country where the government could kill off the entire population with ease

You literally have martial law instated at whim and ACPs that look like tanks rolling around
>>
>>53074371
Sound like some Marxist shit but still you can't do anything to your army with your toys. Thank God for that, we don't need Soviet America forcing it's ideology on everyone on our Earth with military power. Oh, wait.
>>
>>53077148
>but still you can't do anything to your army with your toy

>what is gorilla warfare
>>
File: aaa.jpg (62 KB, 324x493) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
62 KB, 324x493
>>53074371
>Just use your 2nd amendment, your firearms and overthrough those fucks

>oh wait, hahaha

Cleetus, you don't need to shoot at schoolmates and deer to practice for that...
>>
One of the positive things about conscription army is that there is no military elite the government could back on.
>>
>be American
>can't even speak one language properly
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.