[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You aren't real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1441481545724.jpg (28 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
1441481545724.jpg
28 KB, 359x480
I don't believe in real life. I am dead and this is a dream. You are all illusions, projections of my mind.
>>
Shot yourself, then find the truth,
>>
So why don't you change your dream more better one?
>>
can you please dream me a better life then
>>
>>53072860
Yes we are. So? What's your point?
>>
>>53072860
What makes you think you aren't part of the dream/illusion, too?
Actually, delusion is a better term than illusion, for illusion implies that there is something that is being mistakenly perceived, and there really isn't anything. Only the Great Delusion. A horse with no rider, a dream with no dreamer.

Actually you are a part of my parallel universe. Your only purpose like everyone else is to interact with me. Your memories are fake. Created so that your NPC status affects the out come of my time here.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>53072860
That's what I like to believe.
>>
i am actually the real.
you are the NPC.
i can make things change, but i don't want.
>>
>>53072860
Yeah maybe we are, but it doesn't matter

You can't control us so we do have some sort of independence
>>
Solipsism is only acceptable in babies.
>>
What if one day you woke up, and realized 4chan was all just a dream? Where would you go? What would you do? Would you be able to cope with the loss of your friends?
>>
>>53072860
>I am dead and this is a dream.
If you were dead you couldn't dream
>>
>>53072860
WAKE UP
END THIS
NOW
IN ORDER TO WAKE UP U NEED TO JUMP OFF THE BUILDING WITH LEO DICAPRIO
>>
It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.
>>
>>53074910
You don't need to cope when you're already numb.
>>
>>53075001
I have a really good idea for a prank.
>>
>>53072860
sauce
a
u
c
e
>>
Well thanks for imagining my life so much better than your own.
>>
>>53072860 (Me)
its true im, we are not here
hhttps://youtu.be/AI-ImUd1y0o?t=19m22s
>>
why cant u wake up
>>
>>53075123
Rustle
>>
Since everything you perceive is inside your own mind like a projection, you are sort of right.
>>
>>53072860
You think therefore you are
>>
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
File: 1111111111111.gif (1 MB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111.gif
1 MB, 320x168
>>53072860
>>
>>53072906
Masochism
>>
>>53078589
Sado masochism
>>
>>53078614
Pohuism
>>
>>53075109
Only an American would fall for what you're thinking of.
>>
File: loli segnala un infortunio.jpg (30 KB, 193x282) Image search: [Google]
loli segnala un infortunio.jpg
30 KB, 193x282
>you're not in the 2D world
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.