[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europeans on this board sound like Hitler and will end up like him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1449370357614.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1449370357614.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
Adolf Hitler dismissed the threat of America, stating that the country had no racial purity and thus no fighting strength, further quoted that "The American public is made up of Jews and niggers".
>>
>>53071957
>yfw hitler was wrong and jews were the real masterrace

How do I convert desu senpai? I want to be rich.
>>
>implying hitler was wrong in the starting
>implying he didn't understand how exactly the world works and who enslaves us

he got mentally ill with time but that's all
>>
File: PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I for one can't wait for the mongloid slavic cock to penetrate my behind
>>
>>53072007
>Who enslaves us
The ones that build concentration labour camps?
>>
>>53072036
there is nothing wrong with gulags or concentration labour camps

killing or gasing people is what it's wrong. and I'm not sure they actually did it.
>>
>>53072129
Right, then imagine capitalist world as one big labour camp but with ebin conditions. And no one gets gassed. Awesome, yeah?
>>
>>53072162
concentration camps are for these who have caused the world the terrible and horrible conditions that it does have, mostly jews.

not for people

i'm not racist, african people are the ones who have long-suffered the most the stealing of their resources by the multinational enterprises ruled by them
>>
>>53071957
But at that time Americans were mostly Anglo-German-Italian and Irish mix (and for the most part still are despite demographic change). 3/4 of those are "approved" races. Or was it the mixing of them that was the problem?
>>
>>53071957
i agree europeans should be more tolerant
>>
>>53072218
He was probs just butthurt that Germany got embarassed by a black dude in the olympics.
>>
>>53072036
Hey all you had to do was let them transit to the Galapagos
>>
>>53072217
>concentration camps are for these who have caused the world the terrible and horrible conditions that it does have, mostly jews.
Concentration camps and GULAGS for political opponents and people who were dangerous to regime, i.e. a fraction of ashkenazi jews. Jews in general were expected to emigrate to Palestine in case of Nazis, before they started gassing people. In same way jews were expected to emigrate to US or Israel in case of USSR. So state is pretty arbitrary.
>i'm not racist, african people are the ones who have long-suffered the most
Maybe if they suffered a little bit more, half of what Chinese/Japanese suffer, they would be half as rich.
>>
>>53072330
why do you put GULAGS in caps like if then it was more "uuuuhhhh negatiiiiveee"

gulags were a great idea.
>>
>>53072330
Concentration camps and GULAGS were for political opponents
Fixed*
So statement is pretty arbitrary.
Fixed*
>>
>>53072353
>why do you put GULAGS in caps
That's how they are written in Russian.
>>
File: based prince of will.jpg (4 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
based prince of will.jpg
4 KB, 199x254
>>53071957
why do people worship hitler
>>
>>53071957
Pretty much, Americans as a people will never be able to stand together in unity against a greater evil unless they're told to do so and are getting paid by a governing body, there are too much social unrest in the population, which is perfect since it makes it easier to seize control over and manipulate the society at large.

I mean, why care about actual important issues when you instead can listen to some feminist or nigger screaming about muh oppression, or hear about how "racist" white police officers are for following regular police protocol.

I mean, after all America was created to do the Jews bidding.

pretty pathetic nation desu senpaitachi
>>
File: 1422423455070.jpg (94 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1422423455070.jpg
94 KB, 800x480
>>53072007
>he got mentally ill with time but that's all
no he didn't

I swear to god Hitler is misinterpreted by every last fucker on this site. He knew exactly what he was doing, failing was part of his plan.
>>
>>53072545

>2,000+ years of Norwegian history.
>All Norway has contributed to humanity is some fertilizer recipe stolen from the British and a cheese slicer.

If we're talking about pathetic...
>>
Everyone is scared of the American government and people controlling it. No one is scared of average American citizen.
>>
File: 1450075571344.jpg (334 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
1450075571344.jpg
334 KB, 1161x869
>>53072436
For the same reason there is Mautism or Randroid autism. They are autistic and having a society that isn't well ordered/easy to understand according to a consistent set of rules upsets them a lot. Nationalism appeals to them because having a German in France is like having a square peg in a round hole, things need to be categorized and sorted for them. Authoritarianism also appeals to autists because of the same reason, the state gives everybody a role and a purpose so everything is organized and "neat" I guess you'd call it. The Randroid version of that is looking to the market to organize society instead of the state. I think (some) autistic people cling to these ideological worldviews because they have trouble understanding social interactions and all their complexity and nuance. It's not a coincidence that these ideologies are popular among socially alienated young men who watch children's cartoons from Japan.
>>
>>53071986
Sorry but it doesn't work that way. The Bible talks about "the children of Israel" and you need to born from a Jewish mother. You can't just choose to become one of the chosen people.
>>
>>53072436
For single-handedly reviving Aryandom.
>>
>>53072674
>They are autistic and having a society that isn't well ordered/easy to understand according to a consistent set of rules upsets them a lot.
This. They think that having Hitler 2.0 will get them state-assigned gfs kek
>>
Us going down, everywhere is the cycle. Today question is if EU will take most of functions, or there will be even more major players.
>>
>>53072719
according to google I can convert but its going to take me 2-5 years
>>
>>53072545
>I mean, why care about actual important issues when you instead can listen to some feminist or nigger screaming about muh oppression, or hear about how "racist" white police officers are for following regular police protocol.
That's probably because talking about politics and issues is a taboo in USA. I talked with a Californian who took it as a personal insult when I said that maybe Americans could use a Republican president this time. Another person told me it's not a good idea to talk about politics with your friends and I just couldn't get it.
>>
>>53072674
>They are autistic and having a society that isn't well ordered/easy to understand according to a consistent set of rules upsets them a lot. Nationalism appeals to them because having a German in France is like having a square peg in a round hole, things need to be categorized and sorted for them. Authoritarianism also appeals to autists because of the same reason, the state gives everybody a role and a purpose so everything is organized and "neat" I guess you'd call it.

spot on Tbh
>>
File: 1358426842508.jpg (116 KB, 680x496) Image search: [Google]
1358426842508.jpg
116 KB, 680x496
considering all the wars you have lost he was right.
get cucked
>>
>>53072853
That's because you're a foreigner. Americans don't talk politics with foreigners.
>>
>>53072835
Yes you can convert but you won't be legit. If you your mother was a Jew you would be Jew even if you're atheist. Judaism is more like nationality and citizenship than other religions. Your ancestors weren't slaves in Egypt.
>>
>>53072907
>yurop
>start all the big wars
>lose all the big wars
>have to have murca to clean mess
>trice
>>
>>53072907
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Wow, 4 whole wars
>>
File: 1450007408447.png (86 KB, 314x715) Image search: [Google]
1450007408447.png
86 KB, 314x715
>>53071957
>implying american """"""military"""" was more than a minor help during WW II
YEE WE BEAT COMMIES AND REDS AMERICA FUCK YEAH LIBERTY FUCK HITLER AND STALIN YEEE YEAH!
>>
>>53074651
>Both U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other as the Japanese and, as a result of friendly fire, 28 Americans and 4 Canadians were killed, with wounded on either side.
>Canada
DUDE WEED LMAO
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.