[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fight for your cunt in World War III? Who would your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: WWII heroes.jpg (152 KB, 1271x854) Image search: [Google]
WWII heroes.jpg
152 KB, 1271x854
Would you fight for your cunt in World War III? Who would your cunt be allied with and against?
>>
File: CWIV6LbWcAAa_pQ.jpg (29 KB, 372x424) Image search: [Google]
CWIV6LbWcAAa_pQ.jpg
29 KB, 372x424
>people unironically believing that the USSR was bad

and should I feel bad for wanting the human extinction
>>
>Would you fight for your cunt in World War III?
No
>>
>>53071400
implying they didn't ruin every bit of europe they could get their commie hands on.
>>
>>53071423
What ? You wouldn't fight for Algeria ?
>>
>1945
>tons of commies an STALIN DID NOTHING WRONGs in france

>2004
>france is a successful advanced economy and global power

no surprise there
>>
>>53071427
Replace Europe with Americas and communist with capitalist and you got the US
>>
>>53071427
That's slavs not communism

Take a look on how the countries that are the less slavic but got communism (Czech Republic, Slovenia and Baltics) are actually successfull

Hitler was right about slavs. They're black people in a white skin.
>>
>>53071453
>implying that justifies rewriting of history
>implying anything does
Go worship the jew some more
>>
There is a revival of anti-americanism currently going on towards Europe tbqh
>>
>>53071519
DELETE THIS
>>
>>53071457
>Take a look on how the countries that are the less slavic but got communism (Czech Republic, Slovenia and Baltics) are actually successfull

and they aren't communist anymore. I wonder if that could have anything to do with their current success?

They still lag behind western europe, except for spain
>>
>>53071519
which for some reason coincides with the cucking of europe and enticing of migrant hordes
>>
>>53071519
Not really at all. People are mad that they "created" the refugee crisis but are more mad at Germany. At least here.
>>
>>53071565
And Greece

And we got no communism

Mediterraneans are more competent than slavs but still less than "whites" (anglo concept of*)

It's almost totally related to ethnicity and not to the system, except when it is absolutely disgusting like North Korea.
>>
>>53071640
Good, finally nice reasonable people. Too many eurofriends on /int/ blame it on America as if most of the world wasn't shit and violent and poor before Germany decided to invite the lower third over.
>>
>>53071519
Why?
>>
>>53071580
I don't know if this is ironical but actually lots of people think that the refugees invasion is USA's fault.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (35 KB, 665x400) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
35 KB, 665x400
>>53071798
They should blame Germany >>53071744
>>
>>53071798
It objectively is. But without Germany and our own left-wing governments that we were short-sighted enough to elect, America could bomb anybody they want and it would not affect us one bit.
>>
>>53071359
>Would you fight for your cunt in World War III?
Of course no. Fuck P*tin's Russia.
>>
I would fight for the highest bidder
>>
Japan is willing to stand by the U.S.(*´ω`*)
>>
>>53071497
Nobody is re-writing history, the history is right there in that image. It's just that perspectives have changed.
>>
Sure I would. Fuck liberaha morons. :3
>>
>>53071359
>fighting to protect a multicultural shithole

No, fuck this country
>>
>>53071870
>>53071854

Just send them back on boats or pay Greece money to deal with them, why are you Eurocuckolds such useless fucks?
>>
>>53072187

They'd rather humiliate Greece but pay T*rkey just for that.
>>
>>53071870
The UK didn't accept any refugees until that fucking dead baby photo, people are so easily controlled it's sickening.
>>
>>53071359
i would fight but only as a guerrilla
>>
File: refugees.jpg (79 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
79 KB, 634x566
>>53072451
Who's doing the controlling?
>>
>>53072508
That pic is far too accurate
>>
>>53072571
How do we save Europe?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.