[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This triggers the yank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: confederate-battle-flag.jpg (82 KB, 952x579) Image search: [Google]
confederate-battle-flag.jpg
82 KB, 952x579
The North:
>micks and guidos circlejerking over their heritage
>dull, toneless accent
>bastardized, counterfeit cuisine of other countries
>shit-tier economy ruined by unions and high taxes
>extremely high cost of living making starting a family difficult if not impossible while living comfortably
>most cities are post-industrial shitholes with no employment opportunities

The South:
>Anglos who don't care about their heritage and are proud to be American
>beautiful, aesthetically pleasing accent
>distinct regional cuising ranging from barbecue to fried chicken to cajun seafood to atlantic seafood
>great economy without unions and extremely low taxes
>low cost of living which allows people to start families with ease and own a big, new house for very little money
>most cities are stunning antebellum villages with lots of small businesses and great municipal economies
>>
I'm not triggered because I don't really care about the south that much.
>>
WE WUZ ANGLOS N SHIEET
>>
And yet the north STILL absolutely assrapes the south on every positive metric.
>>
>>53069725
the south>>>>>>>>>>>>>the north
>>
The South:
>Dumpy F-150's everywhere
>Depressing drug zones in the rural countryside, only store a Wal-Mart
>Massive sexual abuse and domestic violence problems
>Smoking still insanely prevalent
>disgusting, aesthetically worthless accent
>My ex is from Tennessee and she broke my heart, the evil woman

F-fuck you, Tennessee.
>>
>>53069788
yankee refers to northerners lad
>>
>>53069725
>Anglos who don't care about their heritage and are proud to be American
The "klan" was an American phrase, was it?

>beautiful, aesthetically pleasing accent
"Lemme axe you a question"

>distinct regional cuising ranging from barbecue to fried chicken to cajun seafood to atlantic seafood
Just take some shit and throw butter on it

>great economy without unions and extremely low taxes
[bullshitting intensifies]

>low cost of living which allows people to start families with ease and own a big, new house for very little money
pic related

>most cities are stunning antebellum villages with lots of small businesses and great municipal economies
nigs dealing drugs between gangbangs do not count as small businesses nor a municipal economy.
>>
The South is shit.
>>
File: DSC02419.jpg (469 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC02419.jpg
469 KB, 2592x1944
>>53069917
>>
ITT: yankees getting #REKT
>>
Never understood how anybody could be proud from being from the South.
You have high poverty, low education, high amount of blacks and shitskins and mostly shit economy amongst other things
>>
>>53069952
the word is culchie not hick
>>
>>53069993
no
>>
I might be moving to new Orleans eventually from Oregon, I'm sick of these degenerate northern yuppies and their lack of culture, its sickening.
>>
>>53069788
And even with the vast majority of blacks, the South still votes Republican.
>>
>>53070022
yes
>>
>>53070033
I liked New Orleans but I'd never want to live there. Enjoy your po' boys, I guess.
>>
>>53070047
yes
>>
>>53069788

I'd like to thank europeans for coming to my ancestral lands bringing war, death, disease, debt, banks, jews and niggers. THANK YOU SO MUCH your society is obviously superior I love the concept of working your life away while foreigners tell you it's their land
>>
>>53070100
yes
>>
File: 001-02-l4d2-parish-poster.jpg (53 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
001-02-l4d2-parish-poster.jpg
53 KB, 500x448
the south literally exists to provide inspiration for the entertainment sector
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.