[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why refugees dont escape to Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: why.jpg (96 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
96 KB, 500x333
Why refugees dont escape to Israel?
>>
>>53066930
Israel is not accepting refugees you fucking retard
>>
Wall + Judaism = Unhappy Allahlad
>>
>>53066954
Germany doesnt accept them either for last month but they keep coming anyway
>>
Because Israel isn't cucked and would BTFO them and not give them free shit/let them be terrorists and rapists.
>>
>>53066959
Refugees dont arrive in boats to USA either. Sad
>>
>>53066930
Because Israel is for the Jewish people, not refugees.
>>
because they have no white bitches there
>>
>>53067052
Thats a very xenophobic attitude
>>
>>53067181
Israelis are very xenophobic people
>>
>>53066930
No freebies, unlike in germany, sweeden, united kingdom (or norway and finlan?)
>>
>>53067052
With Jews you lose.
>>
You should ask why Saudi Arabia or any other Gulf kingdom didn't accept a single refugee. They are they coreligionists and they've been instigating Wahhabism with petrodollars all over the world

Saudi Arabia instead offered to build 200 mosques in Germany for refugees to spread their poison further
>>
>>53067552
Oh look, what a smart kike, hehe
>>
>>53067724
IDF shoots to refugees? Thats nazi
>>
>>53067552
Kikes really are shameless.
>>
>>53067552
LOL. Jewish people are hand of God. If it accelerates destruction of so called "western world" that destroyed my country and turned it into poverty-hole then i am all for it
>>
>>53068014
Your country benefitted like no other from the fall of communism

Useless peasant scum like you would've been poor and miserable everywhere in the world
>>
>>53066930
>Why refugees dont escape to Israel?
They did.
>>
Because cuckolds from Europe beg us to send those few accepted refugees by us.

>http://www.europeanguardian.com/81-uncategorised/immigration/635-israel-is-shipping-its-deported-africans-off-to-sweden
>>
>>53068135
> Your country benefitted like no other from the fall of communism

Communism was bad but it at least wasnt genocidal. This country is so poor now that people cant have children
>>
>>53068195
Poland was considerably poorer under communism
>>
>>53068179
fucking sweden.
>>
>>53066930
Because they shouldn't, and neither should we.
>>
>>53068331
Maybe accordingly to Western statistics
>>
pretty sure there's a few sudanese in israel
>>
>>53069217

They were rioting a year or two ago because jews were sterilizing them
>>
>>53066981
Well, yeah that's where they were told to go by George Sorooooh I mean, uh, they're just trying to get as far as they can from the violence, anon. Have a heart.
>>
>>53069591
Thats bullshit stop lying
It was ethiopians rioting over police violence
>>
>>53069217
They have to go back 2bh
>>
>>53066930
Israel should not take these refugees because it would ruin our propaganda against Israel>_<
>>
File: african-refugees-4jan2013.jpg (67 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
african-refugees-4jan2013.jpg
67 KB, 720x479
>>53066930
> Why refugees don't escape to Israel?
U wot m8?
About 100k of them last time I checked. And that's quite a huge number for a country with population of 8m.
Sudanese and Eritreans just love Israel. Not only because it's the only place where they won't be shot on sight, but where they'll get welfare.
Or you mean to ask why no Arab refuges escape to Israel? Good question... are they antisemitic or something?
>>
>>53071451
Doubt it, arent they semitic too?
>>
Its called a fence
>>
>>53071613
No, thy're Africans.
If Euros are to be called "snow-niggers", we're to be called "sand-niggers", than they're called "niggers".
Only nationality in Africa that's considered to have Semitic roots, are the Ethiopians.
>>
>>53066930
they have a deal
>>
Because Israel is fenced, also Turkey is right there.
>>
Yeah I wonder why they don't let in people who absolutely despite them
>>
Because Israel is already a land for JEWISH refugees. Why the fuck should it take anyone else?
>>
>>53071722
But Arabs are semitic, senpai.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.