[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Italians actually drink this carbonated diahrrea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 220x329
Did Italians actually drink this carbonated diahrrea?
>>
>>53066251
i don't even know what that is
>>
>>53066261
It's some bitter as fuck Italian soda that I tasted once in Disney land and apparently was pretty popular in Italy, according to the description. Tasted like really bitter medicine.
>>
>>53066329
where did you drink it?
>>
>>53066329

Hate to break it to you but anything found in America even if its advertised as genuine [country], it's usually just a marketing technique because Americans like to be """"""exotic""""""
>>
>>53066376
Epcot. Some building that let you taste different sodas from different countries. Almost all of them were terrible, but this one takes the cake.

>>53066412
Why would they be advertising a discontinued drink?
>>
>>53066483

i'm just saying that "authentic italian" or "authentic anything" is almost never guaranteed to be what that country actually eats or drinks.... its a marketing ploy
>>
>>53066483
i mean place, city, nation, did you drink it in america?
if you did, i think i'll agree with >>53066412
>>
>>53066510
The Wikipedia page says that it was produced by the Coca-Cola company for the Italian market.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_(drink)
>>
>>53066537
USA. Orlando to be exact.
>>
>>53066565
considering that it was discontinued it follows that it was never popular in Italy
>>
>>53066565
>>53066598

It says right there that its an aperitif.

It's not a soda. It's an aperitif.
>>
>>53066598
The description on the drink said that it was popular for its extremely bitter taste. If they really were lying, then I guess >>53066510 was right. Fucking Coca-Cola controlling our lives and shit.
>>
>>53066625
Right, didn't see that there. Sorry.
>>
>>53066677

Well of course. I've been to Italy and all over Western Europe as well as Mexico.

I live in the Southwest and you would think we know Mexican food here but not really.

It's just how it is.
>>
>>53066483
> Almost all of them were terrible
They probably intentionally chose the ones that least suit American tastes so it will be more "exotic"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.