[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is a cheeky nando?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: BclBfQ3CUAID_f3.jpg (22 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
BclBfQ3CUAID_f3.jpg
22 KB, 500x359
What the fuck is a cheeky nando?
>>
It's sort of like KFC for young white British people. They go crazy for it, talk about it all the time, post pictures of it, discuss it, would do anything for it, work there in their spare time.

It's slightly better than fast food in terms of quality, but at ridiculous prices. They don't even serve you, you have to go up to a till and pay. I have no idea why everyone under the age of 21 seems to like it so much, but they do.
>>
Brit shit. They're so dumb. Never trust one. Big children.
>>
Nando's chicken. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nando's
>>
>>53062165
some guy called me a cheeky nando why?
>>
>>53062220
This feels like cultural appropriation
>>
>>53062297
because they thought you were succulent chicken m8

>>53062436
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
When you're out with the lads and you're having a look in JD and you might fancy the Curry Club at 'Spoons but then your mate Callum who's an absolute ledge and the Archbishop of Banterbury says "Oi brevs let's have a cheeky Nandos instead" and you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."
>>
File: tumblr_ncivxwQanU1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg (987 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncivxwQanU1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg
987 KB, 1280x1920
>>53062063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjG5usM_y4

ITS LIKE FUCKBOY
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>53062489
wtf fuck off with your autistic language
>>
>>53062436
>This feels like cultural appropriation

Yes and no.

>The restaurant was founded in 1987 in the Johannesburg suburb Rosettenville when Portuguese-born audio engineer Fernando Duarte took his entrepreneur friend Robert Brozin to a Portuguese takeaway called Chickenland for a meal.
>>
>>53062698
Shut up flag-stealer
>>
>>53062618
It's all the inbreeding that happens on that tiny ass island. Uncle daddy and granny mama gave him a forked tongue
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.