[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw boooooorn in the U ESS AYYYYYYY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 780x438
>tfw boooooorn in the U ESS AYYYYYYY
>>
Better than turkey
>>
File: 1451782718031.jpg (53 KB, 625x455) Image search: [Google]
1451782718031.jpg
53 KB, 625x455
SHAROOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
>>
File: HillaryClinton.jpg (4 MB, 4420x3208) Image search: [Google]
HillaryClinton.jpg
4 MB, 4420x3208
>>53061926
>this woman will rule US

ayy lmao. get cucked stay cucked
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 437x501
>>53062011
Help us Turkey, you are our only hope.
>>
File: 1434179078981.jpg (18 KB, 280x320) Image search: [Google]
1434179078981.jpg
18 KB, 280x320
>>53061959
fuck you man
>>
>>53062011
>>53062110

I'll get the chicken with extra hummus. Cheers Abdul.
>>
>>53062265
Is abdul even a Turkish name? I can't recall a Turk with the name abdul. Either way, Turkey's actually a nice place to live. I've lived in nz too, aren't you bored?
>>
>>53062398
Fine then, Adnan. Bored on NZ? No, I've lived overseas and "fun activities" that I'm suppose to be jealous of are just bigger nightclubs and better ectasy. The stuff I'm already interested in is right here anyway.
>>
>>53062656
I used to live in Wellington but I've been all around the country, south Island was a lot more fun than the north. I dunno NZ was fun as a kid but it seems so vacant now as an adult, I don't really feel like going there anymore but I used to yearn for it for years after I left. It's just super peaceful and chill but its the furthest from anywhere else really.
>>
>>53062717
Yeah you have to take the good with the bad. I live in Taranaki so theres fucking no one here but everything is safe and relaxed. I can go hunting, fishing, surfing, climb the mountain and smoke dank herb without worrying about too much. I just wish we had more bitches here. I lived in St Kilda, Melbourne for awhile, I liked it but it's just too much after awhile.
>>
>>53063033
>Taranaki
the fuck dude, I can never live somewhere that chill, I mean I can visit and stay camping or something for a while which I have but I can't live somewhere like that, I'm too much of a city boy myself. How many people even live there? I used to live in Istanbul which by itself is like 4 times the entire population of NZ.
>>
>>53063193
Yeah Ive lived in LA, and Vancouver for little bits and they're amazing cities that are beautiful to be around and experience but New Zealand just feels like home. I live in a little village called Oakura which has about 2 thousand people living here, it's a beautiful little stoner/surfer beach village. I work in New Plymouth which has about 60 thousand people living in it. Sometimes I think I'm just institutionIised to this place, I always wanted to leave when I was a kid but I like it more now that I've experienced a bit more of life.
>>
>>53063400
Hey at least you've been around and seen things, that's good enough. Talking to you now makes me feel like going to a place like that again for a little bit. not now though, it's so hot I don't want to go anywhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.