[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are negotiating with the eu and this country annexes your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 347-mapa-carreteras-rusia.gif (577 KB, 1900x1214) Image search: [Google]
347-mapa-carreteras-rusia.gif
577 KB, 1900x1214
you are negotiating with the eu and this country annexes your peninsula

what do you do?
>>
whatever
>>
which one? Florida? thank you baste gob
>>
Beg them to take the rest of the country
>>
File: 288465077.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
288465077.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Start a war with another part of my country
>>
>>53059859
Unless it is the entire Iberian Peninsula. I am not worried.
>>
please take the rest except this peninsula thanks
>>
File: Inishowen.png (83 KB, 640x817) Image search: [Google]
Inishowen.png
83 KB, 640x817
>>53059859
NOT INIS EOGHIN REEEEEEE
oh wait no one lives there
>>
>>53059859
>what do you do?

I'll do a war. Kill, kill and kill. I sleep a bit and then cut throats, kill and kill.

I kill and kill and have a sleep next time when urals is a part of western finland and then I kill and kill.
>>
We don't have any peninsulas here
>>
>>53059859
Well actually it wasn't annexed and Crimeans voting to return to Russia was in response to the illegal coup dumb Russophobe shill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.