[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think Putin has ever personally killed anyone? Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: russian trump.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
russian trump.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
Do you guys think Putin has ever personally killed anyone? Like, I am pretty sure he's had people killed during his time in the KGB, but has he actually pulled the trigger?
>>
I wish Putin would kill me.
>>
>>53058383
This.
>>
>>53058614
+1 rouble
>>
Probably not.

Just because you were KGB doesn't mean you were a badass agent going out on missions and shit.
>>
>>53058700
Thanks bud.
>>
>>53058748
Doesn't mean he hasn't though.
>>
>>53058286
>pulled the trigger
I guess KGB was smoother than this.

>where among his duties was the monitoring of foreigners and consular officials in Leningrad.
>From 1985 to 1990, the KGB stationed Putin in Dresden, East Germany.[42] During that time, Putin was assigned to Directorate S, the illegal intelligence-gathering unit (the KGB's classification for agents who used falsified identities) where he was given cover as a translator and interpreter.
>One of Putin's jobs was to coordinate efforts with the Stasi to track down and recruit foreigners in Dresden, usually those who were enrolled at the Dresden University of Technology, in the hopes of sending them undercover in the United States.
>Putin and his colleagues were reduced mainly to collecting press clippings, thus contributing to the mountains of useless information produced by the KGB. Former agents estimate they spent three-quarters of their time writing reports. Putin's biggest success in his stay in Dresden appears to have been in...[contacting] a U.S. Army Sergeant, who sold them an unclassified Manual for 800 marks.
- WPD
>>
>>53058286
He doesn't seem that kind of guy.
>>
Only Russophobic HATO propaganda could claim something so silly. The KGB wouldn't hurt a fly.

And the CIA was much worse!
>>
>>53058286
He wasn't very good kgb agent. His role was to show germany for senior kgb agents or just politicians who spend vacation there
>>
>>53058286
im sure people like putin hire other people to do the job for them
>>
>>53059729
>Putin joined the KGB in 1975 upon graduation, and underwent a year's training at the 401st KGB school in Okhta, Leningrad. Putin was reportedly evaluated by KGB superiors as "flawed", unsocial and with a "lowered sense of danger".[39]
>>
I want Putin to strangle me!
>>
>>53059888
Probably, yes. Like that billionnaire from Moscow who died mysteriously.
btw, we've had such cases here too, like Bérégovoy (PM) or Coluche (humorist who was becoming dangerous as a politician candidate)
Also, it was shocking to read the details about how the busted guy from Silk Road hired someone to kill a friend become foe. This shit is real among drug dealers.
>>
>>53058286
Probably yes, he is connected with organised criminal groups, in 90s he was one of them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.