[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>flag >what did you eat today Spaghetti and ketchup is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2064x3023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2064x3023
>flag
>what did you eat today

Spaghetti and ketchup is p. gud desu.
>>
Your life makes me sad
>>
flag

Nothing :(
>>
Salted herring, pickled cucumber, smetana and potato for lunch
Salmon, tzatziki and potato for dinner with a beer
Yoghurt and bilberry with oats a while ago
>>
>>53057177
> carbs and glutamates
why?
>>
>>53057177
>what did you eat today

pasta carbonara and later chili con carne
>>
Coffee and a croissant for breakfast. Quinoa and salmon with a salad for lunch. Currently cooking seafood chowder. What should I make with it?
>>
>>53057285

What's wrong with spaghetti with Ketchup, with a side of pork chop and red beets?
>>
>Ketchup with spaghetti
Disgusting Filipino detected
>>
5 Wheatbix and a Coffee
>>
>>53057339
>with a side of pork chop and red beets
Well, nothing then I guess.
>>
>>53057177
As usual Americans know shit about pasta and pizza.

Commit suicide please.
>>
>>53057362

No Filipino here senpai.
>>
Non-Americans raging about American food is always hilarious on /int/
>>
>>53057446

Tbh I've never heard of an American eating spaghetti with ketchup outside of /int/
>>
File: gnocchi.jpg (171 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
gnocchi.jpg
171 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>53057238
need to pay royalties for both tzatziki and western civilisation t b h
>>
Breakfast: Oatmeal with butter, quark and dried apricots.
Dinner: Soup with pea & horseradish meatballs.
Supper: Zapekanka (kind of cake).
>>
>>53057503
too much sauce you fat fuck, just add ketchup too to get it over with you pleb
>>
>>53057177
>spaghetti with ketchup
Go fuck yourself you inbred son of a bitch
>>
>>53057629

I had some lamb with tzatziki on the side with some shishKebab, rice, long Italian peppers and a feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, onion salad. Who do I have to pay?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.