[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160103_130417775.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_130417775.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Can anyone translate this? I found it in an old family Bible.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>53051321
"the pleasure or being cum inside"
>>
"I like Hitler."
>>
>>53051321
"I sexually identify as Herold from Thomas the Tank Engine. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Island of Sodor dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting tank engines. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Herold" and respect my right to soar above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your Island of Sodor privileges. Thank you for being so understanding"
>>
Wotan hat nichts schlechtes getan
>>
well it begins with mein lieber

probably french or italian
>>
>>53051321
"benis"
>>
>>53051321
When he heard the crowd going by, he asked what was happening.
37 They told him, "Jesus of Nazareth is passing by."
38 He called out, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"
39 Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"
40 Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him,
41 "What do you want me to do for you?" "Lord, I want to see," he replied.
42 Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."
43 Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God.
>>
>>53051321
It's german, specifically Austrian german.

It reads, "My Love, greetings from Windhoek. It has been many weeks since we have last seen each other and I am sure that you (miss me/miss the concept of us being together). How pathetic of you. I would like to (remind/brag to) you that I left for Africa for a reason; I crave the satisfaction that only a Negro could provide me. Last night I bedded a young Negro stallion named Mbakindi, and he brought me to orgasm twice. The night before I slept with Tsundatsitsi, a Bantu tribesman with a member longer than my forearm. Your penis was like a (Wiener/Sausage from Vienna), small and pathetic. Don't feel like the cuckoo bird now, dear? I have placed horns upon you head. As I am writing this a Namib boy is devouring my deepest in a way you never could. I shall stay forever in Africa, in paradise. I shed no tear at the thought of you being lonely. Farewell."
>>
I-o don't-o speak-o Mexican-o.
>>
>>53052919
kek
>>
>>53053698
Can't stump the Trump!
>>
>>53052919
kek
>>
It's cursive Latin slav, a West-Slavic language that is not Polish (no szczyszcz...) perhaps?

I recognize the word liubu and variants thereof, it seems like a loved one is adressed. Could of course also be a most dear one, but I see the word repeated often.
>>
>>53057552
doesn't look Slavic at all

also the guy who wrote it signed the letter "Otto"
>>
>>53057552
forget this, it is German, but wtf that handwriting

it is a letter to friends, a couple I think. It is signed Otto and Inge but that is about all I can decode.
>>
>>53057762
modified sutterlin maybe
>>
To my loving Xofn and his loving Zorfbuw!... something something 40th birthday, dear Xofn.... love Otto and Inge

I think he either is adressing his African cousins or the greys in the Roswell crash
>>
It's German but in a handwriting that hasn't been used since before WW2 and takes a lot of effort to read.
It starts with my dear son and for your 40th birthday.
I could translate it for you but you'd really have to do something for me, like gift me some $3 game on steam or send me that amount in cryptocurrency.
>>
>>53058322
>Luxemburger
>begs for three dollars

so from which part of Portugal are you
>>
>>53057852
Yes, I think so too.

it is beyond me and my potato-German knowledge though. Better ask in /deutsch/.
>>
File: 1451756964379.jpg (112 KB, 958x807) Image search: [Google]
1451756964379.jpg
112 KB, 958x807
>>53058322
>Luxemburg
>>
>>53058395
Truth be told I want to play Quake Live again but really don't feel like giving id €2 of my own money after all the shit they pulled
>>
Choose my translation!
better AND faster!
only five euros!
(plus tip)
>>
>>53051321
I swear to God.
I wish I could write cursive aswell as people used to do. So much more elegant than my Latin runes.
>>
>>53052919
kek
>>
>>53060649
Pisses me off how schools don't care about cursive anymore - same with taking Latin and Greek out of schools. It's like they want everyone to be a pleb.
>>
>>53051321

Its German, the script used is called Kurrent. It was the most widely used script for writing German from the 16th to the early 20th century. Can you speak German or do i need to transcribe and translate?
>>
>>53063567

In short: a father notifies his children (son and daughter) that their mother has died.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.