[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going Abroad Need Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1442971985295.png (188 KB, 428x546) Image search: [Google]
1442971985295.png
188 KB, 428x546
So I have the opportunity to study abroad for 1 year, and I have the options of either going to Wroclaw (Poland) or Pilsen (Czech Rep.)

What would you guys reccomend, in terms of the people, the alcohol, the weed and the grills?
>>
File: lolhungary.jpg (34 KB, 492x385) Image search: [Google]
lolhungary.jpg
34 KB, 492x385
Go to Romania,free sex,free drugs,free booze,pesants let you eat samples of food from them for free,you can just strip a hobo and have clothes,magyar cigany is good so you can drink moonshine and play cards with him.
>>
I would stay away from slavic countries but hey this is just me talking do whatever you want
>>
What the fuck is going on between us and eastern europe? All exchange students I've ever met were from there and all the students from here that go on Erasmus always go to eastern europe
>>
>>53052061

Bc they also have low prices, I'd say

>>53051365
Not an option unfortunately

>>53051451
Why m8
>>
Why there isn't a single Barbosa in this thread?
>>
>>53052955

bc Im not portuguese, merely living here
>>
Why are you even asking this? Don't you know Bohemia is like Amsterdam v2?
>>
>>53051144
Dude, I dont know if you looked at a map but these places are literally right next to each other. Wroclaw is right near the czech border
>>
in terms of alcohol, best beer in the world comes from Pilsen so that kinda narrows it down

girls - probably a tie?
people - I don't know
weed - I don't know
>>
>>53053186

I mean they are pretty close, but it's still a 5h trip. Also, I'd think there are a lot of cultural and social differences when you are crossing an international border, probably deeper than the difference between states in the USnA for example.

Also, it's mainly bc I'll have good friends in both countries, so it boils down to where I'd have more fun at (it's a Degenerasmus program, so there's that)
>>
>>53053292

how are the grills there? Are they too hard to approach, do they love foreigners like the americans?

Also, how much for a standard Pint (0,5L) over there?
>>
>>53053465
I'm not from Pilsen but from Prague, but I suppose it would be similar, anyway:

expect 0.5 Pilsen Urquell to cost around 1.20 - 1.50€ (in a pub, in a supermarket it's around 0.80€)
>>
I am from Wrocław and i am sick and tired of Erasmus trash. Get the fuck out to Czech Republic, please
>>
>>53051144
>going abroad
>worrying about alcohol, weed and girls
>>
>>53051451
>Poland
>Czechia
>slavic
nice meme mongol.
>>
File: z19267166Q,Moustafa-Fatota.jpg (43 KB, 620x335) Image search: [Google]
z19267166Q,Moustafa-Fatota.jpg
43 KB, 620x335
Wrocław is not a safe place for foreigners, just like whole Poland in fact

That's one of newest stories from previous month

http://wroclaw.wyborcza.pl/wroclaw/1,35771,19266570,pobity-za-kolor-skory-pokochalem-to-miasto-bardzo-mi-sie.html
>>
File: kek_pepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
kek_pepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>53054356
>0.5 pilsner urquell
>1.5€ in pub
>mfw
the fuck are you? a Praguefag?

also OP, idk how is weed in Boland, but over here it's cheap and easy to get as fuck
>>
>>53056519
>>53054356

I still need to know about them grills tho m8s
>>
>>53053465

grills are super qt but if you dark skinned they will probably think that you are gypsy and will ignore you.

Otherwise its fine. They like foreigners
>>
>>53051144
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
GO TO NORTH AFRICA xD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.