[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Western people realize that Poland is not multicultural and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1J8QtNP.jpg (80 KB, 720x521) Image search: [Google]
1J8QtNP.jpg
80 KB, 720x521
Do Western people realize that Poland is not multicultural and multiethnical not because we are racist and refuse it, but because we are too poor to attract immigrants?

And that nationalist organisations, about which you hear on TV, that make "anti-refugee" street-protest, represent about 0,1% of our society?
>>
nice oen /pol/ack brah xD
>>
>>53050701
Huh?
>>
>>53050701

Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread.
>>
nice oen /pol/ack brah xD
>>
t. Albertwiczcz Barbosawyzcz
>>
File: 1415652090177.jpg (44 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1415652090177.jpg
44 KB, 700x700
>>53051907
non-contributing post
what are you going to do fucboi?
>>
I'd imagine that's attributed to both racism & poverty, with a greater emphasis on the latter ofc.
>>
>>53052170

Povert in this country is a result of the fact that our economy was completely destroyed by Western corporations. So in fact a real author of our monoethnicity is the West that is usually accused of sponsoring multiculturalism
>>
>>53050364
no one cares
>>
>>53050364
No

beyond 4chan no one cares about poland

sry
>>
>>53052689
>>53052756

The problem is that all Western media accuse us of "racism" currently. If nobody cared, OP wouldn't talk about it, i guess
>>
>>53052660
This

>>53052756
Western media do
>>
>>53052862
>>53053195
people ignore western media about poland too

if you ask any random stranger if they knew that poland is racist against their immigrants i doubt they would be able to tell you anything
>>
>>53053266
>if you ask any random stranger if they knew that poland is racist against their immigrants i doubt they would be able to tell you anything

It is only your guessing. If Western media (American ones f.e.) call us "racist", this information is directed to million of people who will probably remember it. That's how media work, you know?
>>
>>53053381
I am not guessing I know

You fear is unsound, people don't remember everything they hear
>>
Ale że generalnie Polskę wszyscy mają w dupie to powinieneś wiedzieć pajacu zanim zakładasz jakiś chujowy fred o tym gównokraju.
>>
>>53053449

Gdyby to była prawda, to by obecnie Komisja Europejska nie brała Polski pod lupę, a 90% zachodnioeuropejskich mediów nie atakowałoby Polski.
>>
>>53053448
>I am not guessing I know

You are guessing. Opinion about Poland and Polish people is shaped mainly by media, who present Poland in very bad light.

F.e. today they accuse us of racism, without explaining the Western audience that the only reason of our monoethnicity is our poverty, and not bad attitude for immigrants
>>
>>53050364
>Do Western people realize that Poland
they don't give a shit about your country
>>
File: polen1.jpg (87 KB, 510x669) Image search: [Google]
polen1.jpg
87 KB, 510x669
>>53054017

European Comission is up to put sanctions on our country because of "lack of democracy" and 90% of Westerneuropean media talk about Poland negatively in last month.
>>
> Refugees Welcome!1!
>>
>>53052689

I don't care about threads established by kikes about shitty kikeland, but i must tolerate it anyway
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.