[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you spot your countrymen from looks alone? Finland: Yes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1423075159058.jpg (79 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1423075159058.jpg
79 KB, 750x563
Can you spot your countrymen from looks alone?

Finland: Yes, very easily.
>>
>>53049201
Tiny white boi gets surrounded by 5 asian bulls
>>
>>53049201
yes, i was in the UK at a library
i passed by a girl and said to my friend "she looks a lot like a bulgarian"
later i learned she was infact a bulgarian
>>
>>53049201
What the fuck does this British man do with five Finns ?
>>
>>53049262
>tiny
>finns white
>>
Yes

I posted about it in some other threads were an American claimed that their blonde people look the same as us

They don't. If you go to the USA as a Scandinavian you can spot other Scandinavians amongst their blondes as easy as spotting an orange in a bowl of apples

Jaw, cheekbones, stature, facial angle/cranial shape, eyebrows...
>>
>>53049201
If dressed like a typical American, then yes. If not, then no.
>>
>>53049201
If I saw this guy on a street in Japan I'd assume he was a Russian tbqh
>>
When you see a white person that looks kind of like an orc/goblin that's one of us.
>>
>>53049444

No it's one of US, you fucking half-elf bastard.
>>
>>53049444
As a fellow pole, I'd just like to say that Russians also tend to look very goblin-like. I can tell the difference between ugly Russians and Poles, but I doubt that many non-slavs could.
>>
>>53049326
We're legally obliged to say that you're white
>>
>>53049201
Fags.
>>
I look for the one who claps for freedoms
>>
poles no (to similar to other v4) but no problem to spot west, east and south slavs
>>
>>53049379
>Jaw, cheekbones, stature, facial angle/cranial shape, eyebrows...
Don't forget the skin, their skin always seems to be greasy.
>>
Just look for the person who is taking up three times as much space as everyone else
>>
Yes. Sometimes I confuse Russians with Poles though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.