[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being white THAT big of a deal??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Ajua.jpg (34 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Ajua.jpg
34 KB, 700x466
Is being white THAT big of a deal??
>>
>>53048632
no. But most "white" have European culture, to which you basically owe everything if you don't live in a mudhutt
>>
>>53048632
Only if your male
>>
>>53048632
Yes
>>
You tell me
>>
>>53048632
It's not that being white is great, it's just that not being white sucks
>>
>>53048632
No but being black must be horrible.
>>
Doesn't matter. They'll all be dead in a hundred years Lmao.
>>
>>53048757
1000 years ago European culture was living in mudhuts while the Arabs had free hospitals and were making some of the biggest advancements in science in the world. Our superiority has been all about being in the right place at the right time. At one point whites were thought of as backwards barbarians.
>>
I was white during my delivery. I was naked and all the nurses and female relatives fondled and caressed me

Shit was so cash for a few days before I turned brown.
>>
>>53049126
>1000AD
>living in huts
Literally no
>>
>>53049126
>What is Rome
>What is Ancient Greece
>>
>>53049343
>By the 11th century things had changed somewhat. The great majority of people still lived in the countryside but a significant minority (about 10%) lived in towns.
>The Anglo Saxons lived in wooden huts with thatched roofs. Usually there was only one room shared by everybody

Literally, yes.
>>
>>53049126
not really, unless you're speaking of the nordics or the borderlands. The romans left a decent infrastructure and in >500 years after the fall (in 1000 AD) most barbarians already had integrated into the local populances, and things were progressing pretty well.

you're thinking in 2500 years ago or something even older
>>
>>53049126
Literally who cares about this dick measuring competition

I'm still sticking to my own kind
>>
>>53049497
Learn how to read monkey brain. Like I said it's all about time and place. And ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO (Roman Empire 27 BC-476 AD, Hellenistic Period 326 BC -31 BC) most of white Europe was living in huts. The Seljuks had some of the largest and most complex cities, had public hospitals, dozens of institutions for higher learning, were making huge leaps in physics and mathematics and had revived and compiled texts from ancient greek scholars.
>>
Thanks for the responses, I'm reading them all
>>
>>53049679
No I'm not. The thing is that a VAST majority of the population in Europe did not live in cities. They lived in the country side in, you guessed it, HUTS. I'm not sure what having an ill-maintained and largely abandoned Roman road system has to do with anything.
>>
>>53049817
What i meant is that even before the arabs had their golden age, Europe already had had the Roman Empire and the Greek civilization senpaiĆ­lia
>>
File: perplexed.png (15 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
perplexed.png
15 KB, 473x454
>>53049126
are you retarded?
>>
>>53049499
>Anglo Saxons
>1100 AD
>>
>>53049126
When will this Arab utopia meme die? The only things Arabs ever accomplished was fucking goats and conquering others and then claiming their achievements and innovations as their own.
>>
>>53049499
buddy if you're going to quote a text you gotta provide the source
>>
>>53049817
>seljuks
>they literaly took over everything from greeks/romans/levantines/persians
by that measure, the mongols were the absolute best since they had the 100 top cities of their time (if not even more, considering they ocupyed both china and india).
Another example would be timur's realm, filled with ransacked metropolae or pretty much any barbarian kingdoms founded in the carcass of the roman empire

>>53050011
>stone dwellings
>huts
er... no, huts were comon in places with few montains, where you could live more or less nomadicaly, or at least away from feudalism. Ence why I mentioned the borderlands, where what you said actually aplies.
>>
>>53050011
They lived in wooden and stone houses, not huts. Second, since we're comparing Europe to mudshits, how do you think they average person in the middle-east lived?
>>
>>53050410
and before them, the Egyptians had their golden era, which lasted considerably longer than any individual empire or state in Europe. clearly circumstance and geography is far more implicit than phenotype
>>
>>53050410
And before the Greeks had the Hellenistic the Persians had the most urbanized and advanced culture. Many of which the Greeks borrowed from them.

>>53050471
>Not knowing the difference between 11th century and 1100's
Please see yourself out of this thread.
>>
>>53050860
>you misread something
>that means my point still stands
>>
>>53050896
Considering the fact that the majority of people in England at this time were ethnically Anglo Saxon. Yes you're still wrong. The population was not eve fully Normanized till the end of the 11th century. William of Norman didn't even start his invasion till 1066.

So yes.

>11th century
>The majority of England can still be described in terms of Anglo-Saxon ethnicity and culture.
>>
File: Heuneburg.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Heuneburg.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>53049126
1. I hope you're self-aware to realize how ironic that mudhut comment is. Traditional European buildings were made out of straw, stone and wood. Pic related is a traditional pre-christian German farmhouse reconstruction. Middle-easterners legitimately lived in mudhuts since Sumeria and old Egypt. If you go into poor parts of Yemen and Iraq you can still find the dwellings, they're made of sun-baked mudbricks, reinforced with wood. Mud isn't viable in moist and cold climates, only arid ones. They would melt after a month in England

2. Actual archaeological evidence points to the middle east being an equally bad hellhole.. Diseases were common and the "hospitals" like in Europe were equipped with near-useless herbal treatments and festering unsanitized conditions. Travel to a rural Yemeni clinic with no electricity, sanitation or filtered water and you'll see what medieval surgery was akin too. There's a horrible parasite called the Guinea Worm which scientists are trying to eradicate in Africa like Smallpox. In the middle ages this nightmare was found commonly across the middle east and southeast Europe. It has the nickname "Medina worm" because mummies and bodies from medieval Medina are so commonly found with these worms burrowing through their corpses. Muslims were walking around Medina barefoot in agony with flesh-burrowing worms tunneling out of their feet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracunculiasis
>>
>>53050846
>>53050860
Your argument is that europeans lived in huts until 1000 years ago, but what does this have to do with Persia and Egypt? I'm not saying that people from the middle-east and north africa never had civilization, i'm just saying that both Europe and MENA had developed civilizations since ancient times. As much as you like having white-guilt, try being rational and not hating on your own people just because "muh arab utopia"
>>
>>53051114
>Considering the fact that the majority of people in England at this time were ethnically Anglo Saxon
The vast majority of English people nowadays still aren't Anglo Saxon, most are descended from the original Celtic population.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.