[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catalonia, still not a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: masartur_560x280.jpg (28 KB, 560x280) Image search: [Google]
masartur_560x280.jpg
28 KB, 560x280
No new country for Europe:

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-catalan-head-fails-to-get-backing-to-form-new-government-2016-1

Catalonia, a bit further from independence.
>>
>>53046921
Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread.
>>
>>53046921
normal, que esperabais? al tonto de Artur Mas se le tenía que acabar el chollo
>>
>>53046921
>Take Aragonian Senyera
>Combine it with flag of Cuba, which was already ripped-off by Puerto Rico

lol nice originality scatalans
>>
Fucking leftards man
>>
>>53047061
>implying Aragon/Catalonia had different flags
>implying they were different countries b4
>>
They will secede and I will shit of laughter in your whore face
Regards
>>
>>53046921
Why do Catalonia keep doing that shit? Too much republican butthurt?
>>
>the nationalists bickering between themselves at THIS FUCKING MOMENT OF ALL POSSIBLE MOMENTS
God damn it Catalunya get it together

This sort of shit is exactly what killed the Quebec separatist movement in the early 2000's. But at least during the 1995 referendum they were able to band together. Pic related: 3 political opponents who set aside their ego for a few months and worked hand in hand. And it almost worked, if not for anglo electoral fraud.
>>
>>53047149
Well, left-winged parties were the ones who started the independence movement in Catalonai/Euskal Herria, the candidate now is minority also. They just don't want to be in the same country they are now with a different name.
>>
>>53046921
Catalonians are even darker than Andalusians, you would think the moors invaded from the east instead of the south
>>
>>53046921

Thank god. I don't want the Euro nation states to fall, even though it's probably inevitable.

Stay strong, Spain/UK/France
>>
Que le den por culo a Arturo
>>
>>53047214
not in mine
>>53047221
mistreated part of spain, different politics than other parts of the country on inversions (worst public roads, lowest inversion per capita on hospitals/schools...), also different way of thinking
>>
>>53047353
>sandniggers and niggers reach Andalucia
>"we want to work here"
>shht its siesta time, no work here, go to the north
>"lol Barcelona is full of muslims"
>>
>>53047710
The whole Spain can say that also, but they're not crybabing because of it.
>>
>>53047710
Barcelona 92, SEAT, proteccionismo
>>
>>53047836
Que dices chiflao, el estatuto de autonomia de Cataluña no tiene ni punto de comparación al de Navarra o País Vasco. Las inversiones en infraestructuras en Cataluña son tan mínimas que las carreteras buenas son las de Peaje, no tenemos nacionales que conecten todos los municipios. La matrícula universitaria pública en Barcelona cuesta 1000€ que la de Santiago de Compostela, Valencia, Sevilla entre otras. Extremadura recibe casi el doble de lo que entrega al gobierno central.
Anda que hablas sin saber, preocupate de tu país. Y te lo dice un no-catalán.
>>
>>53048347
Then go and study in Navarra or the Basque Country
>Complaining about how expensive things are in Catalonia
>Hurr durr we better split ways with Spain so we don't have a chance for cheaper things
>>
>catalans still thinking they can just breakfree
>>
>>53048347
Sois los mayores deudores de toda España
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.