[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are my chances /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: slavic.jpg (112 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
slavic.jpg
112 KB, 1200x798
What are my chances /int/?
>>
high
>>
File: 1418270345714.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1418270345714.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>53042773
just be yourself
>>
>>53042773

Depends, how much cash have you got on you?
>>
File: forever alone.png (95 KB, 1500x1521) Image search: [Google]
forever alone.png
95 KB, 1500x1521
>>53042962

>just be yourself

Also could have gone with:
>be confident
>polite
>funny
>intellegent

all of the other things people lie about wanting.

when rating your chances you should always ask yourself:
>am i rich enough

>dat british class system
>>
>>53043227
That's such nonsense you people need to just ask more, at this point I think there's literally nothing white trash women wouldn't fuck.
>>
>>53042773
I couldn't take a woman who flaunts her breasts like that seriously.
>>
>>53043227
women like bad boys. Make them want you, they want the alpha male, talk to other girls. This is not bullshit we are basically animals. Do you have a pretty cousin? go out with her and use her to bait another girl
>>
>>53043407
>Do you have a pretty cousin? go out with her and use her to bait another girl

kek, is this a tactic widely used in colombia?
>>
>>53043551
If you're with a pretty girl women think you must "have" something special for her to pick you, yes it's true, these are the retards you're dealing with.
>>
>>53043551
No i just assumed youre a lonely fuck with no friends. If you know pretty girls go out with them and use them.
>>
>>53043626
>these are the retards you're dealing with.

that would also explain why the benchmark for having a sense of humour or being clever is so low.
>>
>>53043786
Yea, thank God though, imagine if they were more developed in these areas in general. It would make things way more complicated. The best advice I got is to pretend women are like children.
>>
>>53044005

>pretend women are like children.

might work in britain. british women (along with a lot of english-speaking women) think the french language is romantic. though most english-speaking women fail to speak french. and so all they are hearing is baby sounds, reminding them of a time when their parents loved them before they turned into a degenerate.
>>
>>53042773
whats the name of the right chick
>>
>>53045245
ola ciupa and paula tumala
>>
>>53045401
>paula tumala
appreciated
>>
>this thread
What a pile of frustrated whiny pussies. You'll stay virgins forever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.