[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear America. Please do two things: 1. Go into another war in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: removing kebab.jpg (735 KB, 2400x1564) Image search: [Google]
removing kebab.jpg
735 KB, 2400x1564
Dear America. Please do two things:
1. Go into another war in Iraq with infantry
2. Let foreigners like me join your military and kill muslims for you
>>
Dear norway
not your army, do it yourself
>>
>>53038606
>2. Let foreigners like me join your military and kill muslims for you
don't they do that
>>
if our government tried to do another iraq there would be huge riots, i think
>>
>>53038669
My government is not aggressive enough to do this.
>>53038677
I keep hearing it's no longer possible. It just needs to be sorted out when shit kicks off.
>>
>>53038720
We are still involved in iraq, dude. We're going to be there forever.
>>
Norway didn't get in on the fun the first time. Why would we let you guys in on number two?

Also you can already join the US military as a foreigner. the company next to mine in basic training had a former Russian VDV and some French guy. My company had some guy from Romania, one from the Ivory Coast, and one from the Dominican Republic.
>>
>>53038791
i know and that's one of the contributing factors
>>
>>53038846
No. There would not be 'riots' over it. We have so many people over in the middle east but we are just not defining it as a war.

If we had a full blown war with turkmenistan, would you protest? Newsflash, we're at war with damn near half the middle east. The war will not be televised.
>>
>>53038791
the people in Iraq now are just SF and trainers

Norway have people in Iraq but they are just instructing Iraqi bozos, not combat

>>53038836
>Why would we let you guys in on number two?
I don't care, I'd be in an American unit
guess I shall look into recruitment but it's peace time, kinda meh
>>
>>53038966
It's difficult, especially considering the draw down and moving back to a peacetime role. But that shouldn't last long. Do your research, and when the next war kicks off in a couple years, it will be easier to get in. Talk to recruiters and tell them you're a foreigner. You'll need a green card iirc. But I'm not a recruiter, so I'm not 100 percent on that.
>>
varg
this guy
that oslo bomb guy
closing borders with sweden

is norway a conservative heaven?
>>
It'll only happen if Jeb wins
>>
>>53039239
Didn't Hillary say something about war with Iran if she's elected?
>>
>>53039239
I like ted's approach better
>>
File: footprints-nosound.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
footprints-nosound.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>53038606

>tfw you will never bring freedom all around the world
feels horrible desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcUSDcMyKGw
>>
>>53038606
Why do only two goys have grenade launchers? Why doesn't everyone get one?
>>
>>53040170
Not sure, in my scout platoon we had 5 man squads and only 1 guy had a grenade launcher, and this was always the Bradleys driver.
>>
>>53040258
Only drivers get it? Is that what decides?
>>
>>53040367
In my unit, others may be different, no idea why drivers were chosen. We trained on foot as infantry often, only trained with the vehicles about half the time.
>>
It's incredibly unlikely that the US is going to want to involve itself in another ground war in the Middle East.

Now if you really want to kill some muslims, armed or not, go sign up with the Air Force as a drone operator. Nobody gives a shit about collateral damage from drone strikes.
>>
>>53040170
In my squad only 1 guy got it and it was team leader
>>
>>53038606
Doesn't Norway have some nice drones for you to wipe out jihadis with?
>>
>>53040768
they probably have cuck ROE
>>
>>53038836
>implying we've only been to war with Iraq once
It's been at least 47 times by my count. Iraq can't into civility.
>>
>>53038606
Get a green card, you can join
>>
no hope XD
>>
americants don't dare to enter with infantry because they're scared of suffering casualties
>>
>>53041945
Not really, no one cares about dead niggers and spics. We're more just sick of spending money trying to civilize sand people. It isn't possible.
>>
>>53042012
No please, don't give up, spend more money trying to civilize us you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>53040607
In my platoon it was the team leader and a grenadier.
>>
>>53042095
No, I'm afraid it would be much cheaper just to nuke you.
>>
>>53041945
You can join me and be Stellan SkarsgÄrd in Generation Kill.
>>
>>53042211
Slamming planes into skyscrapers is cheap too. 9/11 best day of my life.
>>
File: 03-9_11_jumpers.jpg (58 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
03-9_11_jumpers.jpg
58 KB, 550x300
>>53043794
i didn't cause a lot of casualties, but i love how much butthurt it caused lel
>>
>>53044254
> ~3000 killed in a single day
> 6000 injured

> not a lot of casualties
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.