[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your cunts opinion ön single moms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1441066523198.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
1441066523198.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
What's your cunts opinion ön single moms?
>>
Heroes
>>
Brave and progressive
>>
they are usually sad and broken people going much below their standards just to find someonw to support them. basically hee life is GAME OVER at that moment
>>
>>53034654
Meh

At least someone is having Finnish children in Finland.
>>
Victims of the patriarchy

But seriously most of them find a man they love, have children, then man goes off to find younger, slimmer wife and they get left to pick up the pieces.

Can't help but have a little sympathy for a lot of them.
>>
My mom raised me without my dad. I honestly believe she is an idiot and could have avoided putting herself in that situation with a little bit of forethought.
>>
To have children growing outside a family is bad for them are for society.

Once someone has children they should sacrifice themselves and do their utmost so that they have a wholesome upbringing. If they can't ensure that, they shouldn't have children. Single parents are failed parents.
>>
>>53034654
Actually it's a real social problem here, especially for people who are about 20-27 years of age. But in my opinion in 100 percent situations this is their own fault, sometimes they don't even know the real name of her baby's father.
>>
File: 4e8b42145c1d8.jpg (328 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
4e8b42145c1d8.jpg
328 KB, 500x747
Never met one. It takes 2 to tango. No single mother is broke in Finland. State takes care of your bills so you don't need no man.

I wouldn't have a problem marrying one because I'm not an insecure cuck.
>>
Full of issues. I fucked one for a while. After a couple months I decided to find a way out and still stay on friendly terms, it worked.
>>
>>53034654
In the media and Facebook feeds its ''harr dur the government must help and empower them'' in real life conversations it's ''stupid bitch got pregnant and expects to get welfare to raise another criminal''.
>>
>>53034654
They are stupid subhumans like my mom.
>>
File: 6jdGV.jpg (70 KB, 604x400) Image search: [Google]
6jdGV.jpg
70 KB, 604x400
>>53034944
>marrying a used up whore and taking care of another man's spawn
>not a cuck
>>
>>53034944
No thats exactly what makes you a cuck.
>>
easy targets
>>
>>53034867
this. quite sad really
>>
>>53035219
good thinking but you have to be careful
>>
>>53035587

this is the opinion on them generally. i don't care. i don't do such things.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.