[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the USA be like today, if it was colonized by France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What would the USA be like today, if it was colonized by France instead of UK?
>>
>>53032138
Probably full of muslims
>>
Better food.
>>
>>53032138

muslim niggers
>>
Literally a society of flying, self-replicating, Abrahamic-religion-exterminating, gun free arcologies with spaceports to the colony on Alpha Centauri.
>>
more cucked, liberal, pacifist and memetic.

basically Canada-tier.
>>
like cascadia and lousiana

farmers and segregated neighborhoods
>>
>>53032138
Probably not that much different...
>what was the Louisiana purchase.

United States largest ancestry is German btw...
>>
The USA is rightful Dutch clay tbqh
>>
>>53032138
cajuns are pretty shit and they live in swamps
the cajuns also have the only southern accent that isn't horrible to the ears
>>
>>53032436
>even old New York was once new Amsterdam
>why they changed it I can't say
>people just liked it better that way
>>
>>53032372
I know about Louisiana purchase. But by the time that happened, USA already had a cultural identity, Anglo culture that you inherited from Brits.

I wasn't necessarily talking about ethnicity either. Most of the Germans arrived to United States in second immigration wave. Again, by that time USA already had a cultural identity.

What I'm curious about is, what would it be like today if the dominant culture in USA was French culture?
>>
File: 1450688781806.jpg (297 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
1450688781806.jpg
297 KB, 1460x1460
>>53032436

>netherlands traded new york for suriname with the british

I guess we all know who the real trade-masters of Europe were eh.
>>
>>53032259
Instead of protestant niggers ?
>>
>>53032138
Quebec v.2.0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.