[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moving to italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ital-MMAP-md.png (132 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
ital-MMAP-md.png
132 KB, 1036x733
what's life like in italy?
how are wages and jobs?

I just want to work a normal job, drink wine and have a large dysfunctional italian family
>>
>>53031076
>I just want to work a normal job, drink wine and have a large dysfunctional italian family
Try NJ
>>
>job
>Italy
>>
>>53031076
immigrants out!
>>
>>53032164
well maybe unemployment is high, but people have a funny way of getting by without jobs in a lot of places, selling produce, their handiwork; doing odd jobs
>>
>>53032390
italy pls
>>
>>53031076
are you this guy? >>>/pol/59934200
>>
>>53032392
If you can work with metal, you can find a job in (north) italy easy. Pay is alright, rent is cheap.

t. I live and work in italy
>>
>>53031076

Fuck off
We're full (of unemployment)
>>
>>53032839
as it happens I am
are you these guys >>53032390
>>53033133 >>>/pol/>>59935065?

>>53033071
I've done metalwork, cement laying, construction, building etc for a year or two
in hospitality/tourism now
ran a business as well
>>
>>53033424
No, i'm none of those guys
Keep in mind southern Italy has something like 25% unemployment so you might want to reconsider your choice (though some of it is because of under the book workers)
>>
>>53033424
You should be fine then.
Just learn the language. :x

>>53033133
Rude :(
>>
>>53031076
We have an unemployment problem and wages are low, but so are taxes and it's not like we don't all evade them. I would suggest you moving to the North, or at least not below Rome (include). The South is really nice and comfy, but there are also fewer jobs, worse public services and it's harder to sette in if you're not used to the lifestyle. Don't worry we don't have problems with immigrants as long as you're not arab.
>>
>>53033748
how does the average italian get by if unemployment is so high in the south, do they live off each other?
>>
>>53033748
>but so are taxes
u fucking wot m8 it's one of the highest in the Eu if not the world
>>
>>53031076
>how are wages and jobs?
How the hell would I know?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.